Canada: The Lofters

lol

Yeah .. canada has always seen like a cool place .. I met some raelly nice canucks at a state side tragically hip concert once ...

You should suggest it to a network ;) maybe they'll pick it up and let you be the producer! haha

Guest Numfar

Hip concert? Where abouts? I've seen the Hip in a lot of locations - and seeing them in the US is now the best option. I've seen them in Auburn Hills, Harrisburg, and Boston, to name a few.

My favourite band, by far.

And Canada had a show for a while called 'Lofters' which was kinda-sorta like Big Brother, but it wasn't well broadcast, and there were no live-feeds (I don't think). I doubt we'll ever have a Big Brother - though it would be, arguably, more interesting up here with the whole French/English thing.

at the first ave club in Minneapolis, MN .. a former online friend of mine turned me on to them when I was about 17 .. to this day if I am in a bad mood if I put one of their cds on .. it cheers me up. :)

(sorry for the off topic post you guys)

Hmmm. The whole french/english thing would be interesting I guess .. the live feeds might be harder for me to understand since I don't speak french lol

Guest ranster627

I loved loved loved the Lofters!!!!! Nice to see someone else had great taste and watched it!

Guest Numfar
at the first ave club in Minneapolis, MN .. a former online friend of mine turned me on to them when I was about 17 .. to this day if I am in a bad mood if I put one of their cds on .. it cheers me up. :)

Hmmm. The whole french/english thing would be interesting I guess .. the live feeds might be harder for me to understand since I don't speak french lol

Neither do most of us - they'd have to have a rule that guests weren't allowed to speak french in the house. Didn't they have that same rule for Jun and Jee wrt Korean?

Guest Numfar
I loved loved loved the Lofters!!!!! Nice to see someone else had great taste and watched it!

It was a good concept, with good people, and ultra-poor production value and some bad scheduling. Too bad. Could have used more diverse group - at least in terms of age - as well.

Neither do most of us - they'd have to have a rule that guests weren't allowed to speak french in the house. Didn't they have that same rule for Jun and Jee wrt Korean?

Hmmm. I really don't know about that one ..

Archived