Liz Nolan (Week 7)

JEDI

I always thought that Liz was the snotty one until Julia indicated that there probably wouldn't be any more cash prizes, Becky took them all.

The twins non-stop complaining is getting annoying. The twins have been fortunate that they had powerful allies protecting them for most of the game. They really haven't had to struggle and fight for their BB lives.

Becky won her prizes fair & square because she is playing the game and winning comps.

The only reasons I've ever heard Liz give for who she wants to vote out are (in a whiny voice) "I can't stand them" "I don't even talk to them" and "I really don't like them." Who cares!!! You arnt there looking for someone to spend rest of your life with!

You would think Liz of all people would have the patience to hang out with people she doesn't really like since she's done that for 2 months with Austin.

I'm going off topic, but did I just hear LIz say that she's starting to have feelings for Austin????  :inlove:

Ya I was kinda thinking she liked him. I still think all the touching is creepy but if she likes it then... go for it. 

Could she be more annoying? I have been viewing "Morty" for years and have been a fan. But I have not signed up or weighed in until now. What is up with these twins? Are you kidding me? They are so entitled. It's odd. And were they raised in a cave? Such poor manners and even basic grooming habits. Just gross. Ewww

I think that Liz is trying to do some damage control of her image in how she's being portrayed on the show. Apparently, now she doesn't want it to look like she's just using him for her game.

Some of the other HGs have noticed that Julia really doesn't like Austin, but she puts up with him because of Liz.

Austin's feelings were kinda hurt when his BB comic character had a comment about his BO. James said that somebody's been talking in the DR. Liz has made comments to Julia about Austin's hair smelling bad.

If Liz really cared about Austin, as a friend, she would offer to wash his hair and groom it properly - not complain about it to her sister. I'm sure that Austin would appreciate the gesture.

And I'm really getting tired of hearing the twins constantly whining & begging for alcohol every night. Win an HOH comp and you'll have some wine in your HOH basket.

They are both so snotty - I would put up one of them along with whoever was left after tonight's eviction - Van has better game than Shelli and should go home, but Shelli needs to go too - breaking up the twins should be on everyone's radar - and quick - rooting for Johnny Mac - seriously - get rid of the snottytwits!