JUROR #2 - Jackie Ibarra {TAR} (Week 7) + D/E Nominee (Evicted 8/13)

weselntxs

"TAR" is the abbreviation commonly used among TV affecionados to denote the show "The Amazing Race", which Jackie was on prior to joining the cast of Big Brother.

(What got her foot in the door, so to speak.)

What is she thinking she wants Shelli out last week it was all about getting Vanessa out and now she wants Shelli out???  I don't get the Shelli thing for James yes I get it but Vanessa is gunning for all of them James and Becky are first on her list and Jackie is not far behind.

What is she thinking she wants Shelli out last week it was all about getting Vanessa out and now she wants Shelli out???  I don't get the Shelli thing for James yes I get it but Vanessa is gunning for all of them James and Becky are first on her list and Jackie is not far behind.

Why would she be after James?  He didn't put her on the block.  I think she's after Becky and JMac.

Since Becky & Jackie have been friendly with each other since week 1, I think Jackie is having some difficulty fully believing that Becky is the rat that James & Meg thinks she is. However, Jackie can see that Becky really wants to keep Shelli in the game to work with Johnny Mac, and since Becky can't play in the next HOH Jackie's gotta be thinking about Becky jumping on the Shelli bandwagon again.

I hope that Jackie wins the next HOH and puts Vanessa on the block again.

Since Becky & Jackie have been friendly with each other since week 1, I think Jackie is having some difficulty fully believing that Becky is the rat that James & Meg thinks she is. However, Jackie can see that Becky really wants to keep Shelli in the game to work with Johnny Mac, and since Becky can't play in the next HOH Jackie's gotta be thinking about Becky jumping on the Shelli bandwagon again.

I hope that Jackie wins the next HOH and puts Vanessa on the block again.

I think that she is the only one of the three that would put her on the block.

Why would she be after James?  He didn't put her on the block.  I think she's after Becky and JMac.

I do not  think for one minute that she would not put him on the block.  He has always been a target for both Shelli and Vanessa.  He was not high on the list but lets say that she gets out Becky and Johnny Mac and I am not even sure she really would go after Johnny Mack she will take out the gremlins next she wants Steve safe because he does everything she wants him to.  She will have numbers that Shelli does not have.She will not put up Austin or the twins until she has absolutely no one else to put up.

I think that she is the only one of the three that would put her on the block.

I do not  think for one minute that she would not put him on the block.  He has always been a target for both Shelli and Vanessa.  He was not high on the list but lets say that she gets out Becky and Johnny Mac and I am not even sure she really would go after Johnny Mack she will take out the gremlins next she wants Steve safe because he does everything she wants him to.  She will have numbers that Shelli does not have.She will not put up Austin or the twins until she has absolutely no one else to put up.

I think every single one would put Vanessa on the block.  Especially Johnny Mac.  I hope he wins DE HOH so he can play Veto, win and put Van on the block again and send her out the door behind Shelli.

Vanessa just told the twins that Becky and Jackie will be her targets going forward.  I am sure Vanessa plans to put them up together.  I don't know how Jackie can be so blind to consider keeping Vanessa over Shelli.  Vanessa is by far the bigger threat.

Vanessa just told the twins that Becky and Jackie will be her targets going forward.  I am sure Vanessa plans to put them up together.  I don't know how Jackie can be so blind to consider keeping Vanessa over Shelli.  Vanessa is by far the bigger threat.

I agree with you totally Shelli does not have the loyality of the twins and Austin that Vanessa does,  I think that Shelli would have definately worked with the 3 plus Becky until she had to start getting rid of them because no one was left in the house.  Of course this is just my opinion and really I don't care about this cast this year do not like many of them  Jason was growing on me and he is gone and I like Johnny Mac and Vanessa unless she flip flopped is gunning for him too.

I like this cast.  To me, they are all playing the game.  There's no quote unquote floaters.  I believe each has won a comp, except for one of the twins.  I was glad the house was turned upside down to keep from the sixth sense from running everything to the end.  That has happened for the last couple of seasons where there was a group who ran the house until the end.  I don't really have any favorites.  I do like the Goblin bunch, but I don't really care who wins.  I'm not that invested in BB anymore.  I think that stopped from me after season 8.  

Dammit!! Hopefully she can win the second chance comp to return to the house.  

I guess they will do it similar to what I like to call the season of the racists, an endurance with 4 extra spaces to compete to return, maybe?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name