Vanessa Rousso (Week 7) - replacement Nominee

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is her problem??? I think she needs some new meds or something.  She seems to forget that even when she wasn't HOH she was telling people how to vote and what to do.  Someone other than James is playing the game now and puts her up and the idiots she is aligned with now want to vote out Shelli????? I could not deal with her another week if I had to live with her Austin is ready to throw her out too and he is in her alliance. Is she hoping she will be Sainted?  To hear her talk she has done nothing but be loyal and trusting and has helped everyone in there with their game.  If it was not for her our summer would be over because none of these people would be left in the house to finish the game.  She alone is the one responsible for keeping them safe.  What a joke she is.  All I can say is Becky will be livid if they do not vote her out.

Vanessa theme of the day 

Read Bible

Tell everyone she has to wear sunglasses because her eyes are swollen

Demand an apology from Becky. I think it was to Shelli this morning she was appalled that Becky has not apologized to her yet 

Either Steve or Austin need to explain to Vanessa as calmly as they can that Vanessa got caught playing both sides of the house. They should each point out in detail where she went astray.

Jeff was playing all sides, got caught and was evicted. Clay was playing all sides, got caught, and was evicted.

Since Becky was never officially in their core alliance, Vanessa really had no right to be so personally offended by what Becky did. Becky is playing her game and Vanessa was named as the replacement nominee. When Vanessa drew attention to the deal that Becky broke with her, she exposed her own deal-making moves to the others in her alliance.

When Vanessa called the HOH DE meeting, Shelli & Steve were not included, and then Vanessa lied about what happened in the meeting. Vanessa was the one who led the charge to backdoor Austin.

Vanessa has targeted her own alliance members and lied to them repeatedly. Someone within her groups needs to be honest with her if they are to move forward and continue to work together.

Vanessa is either a HUGE liar or she's pathological!

The whole scene with Becky was ridiculous.  She demanded to know where Becky was, marched across the yard and gave a loud "YO" to Becky then started right in on her.  To hear Vanessa tell it, Becky verbally and repeatedly assulted her, backed her into a corner and then chased her out of the yard, pointing her finger and hurling insults, while Vanessa was fleeing for her life.

It was so hurtful, Vanessa did nothing but be "the sweetest she's ever been" and Becky was so mean to her, grabs the Bible and starts preaching.  The woman is a complete mess. Once the meds kicked is she was back to planning game, including sitting right next to Shelli and telling what she was going to do next week to repair the alliances.  Lot of nerve!

When she stormed across the backyard with that "YO!" — hahahahahaha. So ridiculous. Did she think that was somehow threatening in any way?

Vanessa is either a HUGE liar or she's pathological!

The whole scene with Becky was ridiculous.  She demanded to know where Becky was, marched across the yard and gave a loud "YO" to Becky then started right in on her.  To hear Vanessa tell it, Becky verbally and repeatedly assulted her, backed her into a corner and then chased her out of the yard, pointing her finger and hurling insults, while Vanessa was fleeing for her life.

It was so hurtful, Vanessa did nothing but be "the sweetest she's ever been" and Becky was so mean to her, grabs the Bible and starts preaching.  The woman is a complete mess. Once the meds kicked is she was back to planning game, including sitting right next to Shelli and telling what she was going to do next week to repair the alliances.  Lot of nerve!

Also, if Meg/James/Jackie want to keep Vanessa and go for the opportunity to get Shelli out, I think they need to NOT mention it to Vanessa at all. Let her be surprised and confused by the vote. She will be too broken to win that HOH.

They should just encourage a couple of sympathy votes from Steven and one of the twins.

Vanessa should have gotten rid of James when he was up against Jason.

I'd much rather see Vanessa play against an opponent and fierce competitor than a willing supplicant.

I just want Johnny Mac win the next HOH and nominate Vanessa straight up, no backdoor plan.

What is her problem??? I think she needs some new meds or something.  She seems to forget that even when she wasn't HOH she was telling people how to vote and what to do.  Someone other than James is playing the game now and puts her up and the idiots she is aligned with now want to vote out Shelli????? I could not deal with her another week if I had to live with her Austin is ready to throw her out too and he is in her alliance. Is she hoping she will be Sainted?  To hear her talk she has done nothing but be loyal and trusting and has helped everyone in there with their game.  If it was not for her our summer would be over because none of these people would be left in the house to finish the game.  She alone is the one responsible for keeping them safe.  What a joke she is.  All I can say is Becky will be livid if they do not vote her out.

She may be, but she can't play for HOH and she has to trust that the goblins have her back if they win, and there will be a double eviction, so I think she'll simmer down even if she's pissed about losing Shelli.

By now Vanessa knows that she has the 6 votes (goblins & Austwins) to evict Shelli. I just hope that she doesn't plan some stupid fight with Shelli at the last minute to ensure that the vote is unanimous. Vanessa probably still believes that the fight last week right before Clay's eviction was what caused everybody to vote him out.

I think that Vanessa's pride was hurt when Becky nominated her, and Vanessa truly believes that she is a better gamer than Becky. I really want Vanessa to stop with all the accusations of lying in the BB house because her own hands are not clean in this matter. Becky is not the only rat in this game.

I think that Vanessa should just cool her jets, because if she lashes out at Becky or Shelli is a vicious way, that may be enough for Jackie, Meg or the twins to feel sorry for the victim and vote Vanessa out of the game.

Remember how crushed and how unfair it was when Vanessa was the one being evicted? She was such and honest and loyal person and how could that have happened to HER? 

Now she is stabbing her buddy Shelli the same way and she is all happy and carefree. 

Funny how Big Brother works like that.....  :devilish:

It is too bad she is not going I would love to have her tell Julie she doesn't understand how the evil witch Becky was even allowed to put her up she is  the most honest and loyal player big brother has ever had.  She has done nothing but what the house wants,  and she doesn't get why the rest of the houseguests didn't want to dwell up her butt like the twins and Austin. I love how she found out she was staying so back in charge she goes telling everyone what to do how to study and who to put up.  Of course they must get rid of the evil witch Becky and then Johnny Mac and she wants Steve safe.  Okay Austin what happened to we are not going to do her dirty work???? LOL puppets all of them.

I just hope that Vanessa launches into attacking Becky by proving she's a rat (which she was) and get real mean & nasty with her language that the other HGs feel sorry for Becky and decide to vote out Vanessa at the last minute.

Vanessa still thinks that the fight last week caused the vote to evict Clay to be unanimous. So I wouldn't put it past her to do it again this week. She knows that she's staying, and Becky can't play in the next HOH. Vanessa is so pissed off at Becky that she really wants to blow up her game.

I have to admit that Vanessa is good at convincing others to do what she wants them to do.  I really think that if she stays she will eventually win this game.  She really has no competition with this bunch of flip-flopping, wishy-washy houseguests who have no idea how to play this game.

Vanessa is snapping at Austin and accusing him of giving the twins wrong answers. She keeps confronting Austin and he gets up and leaves the room. (I missed that part but going back to watch) She then starts bashing Austin to the twins. Liz trying to defend him. Then Liz gets up to go talk to Austin. Austin is really really mad at Vanessa and saying he is not her little puppy and he is sick of hearing how he OWES her.

Vanessa is the bedroom right now planning on what drama she can start. 

Vanessa is snapping at Austin and accusing him of giving the twins wrong answers. She keeps confronting Austin and he gets up and leaves the room. (I missed that part but going back to watch) She then starts bashing Austin to the twins. Liz trying to defend him. Then Liz gets up to go talk to Austin. Austin is really really mad at Vanessa and saying he is not her little puppy and he is sick of hearing how he OWES her.

Vanessa is the bedroom right now planning on what drama she can start. 

Yeah, great timing right? She couldn't keep her mouth shut for just a few more hours?! I can't seem to make up my mind on Van because sometimes she picks these fights or has an emotional meltdown at the worst possible times and she seems like a complete imbecile and other times she seems completely brilliant, like one of the best strategic players ever. All I know is that I can always depend on her to liven up my feeds and it is appreciated.

I read where she said she hopes that its not a DE so if she wins HOH she has time to sift through the information.  What information at this point does she need to sift though??? Maybe her pants are getting looser since Austin seems to be coming out of her butt into the real world and probably taking Liz with him what a relief that must be for her!  She may be good for drama in the house but I cannot stand to watch her I would hate to have to live with her.  Austin should flip the vote on her but I don't quite think he is ready to climb all the way out of her butt right now. 

I think that Vanessa is a little upset because she is on the block with Shelli and there's no way for both of them to survive. The fact that Vanessa set-up Austin to be backdoored (by Jackie) and changed her mind and backdoored Jason instead is really eating at her.

When she talks to some of the other HGs it seems that things started to fall apart during her last HOH in week 4. The decision to save Austin & backdoor Jason is having long lasting effects on her game.

What doesn't make sense now is why Vanessa lashed out at Austin. She dispatched Austin on a mission to approach James to get his vote to keep her in the game and evict Shelli instead. Mission Accomplished. Austin really did not have to persuade James too much, because James still wanted Shelli out anyway. Now Vanessa is upset because Austin is hanging out too much with James and actually talking to Becky in the HOH.

Vanessa is being childish and selfish, and that's not a good look for a professional DJ/Poker Player IMHO.