Vanessa Rousso (Week 7) - replacement Nominee

I had high hopes for V in the beginning thinking it would be interesting to watch a poker player do her thing (as I did when I first heard an undercover cop would be playing). Now I realize that very talent is also a major obstacle for her. I know poker games can run for hours but in the end it doesn't prepare her for BB like she is counting on. She's good at what she does, but VANESSA CAN'T PLAY THE LONG CON. I don't think she realizes the difference and that's why she seems to genuinely lose control of herself.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa'a blow up today didn't cause the votes to magically change in favor of keeping Shelli. James was counting on the votes of Austin & the twins in exchange for not putting any of them up. This was Austin & the twins chance to build some trust relationships outside the alliance. But Vanessa wasn't about to let that happen, so she manipulated Austin & the twins to vote against their own best interest. Austin and the twins burned their bridges to James, Meg, Jackie, & possibly Johnny Mac in order to keep Shelli in the game.

Last week, Clay & Shelli drew their line in the sand with Jason's eviction. Clay & Shelli could have voted out Becky because she's a floater and not aligned with anybody. Nobody would have been coming after them over Becky's eviction. But Jason had allies, and they knew it. They listened to Vanessa and got outplayed.

This week Austin & the twins drew their line in the sand regarding the shelli vote. They listened to Vanessa and probably screwed up their games too.

I so hope you're right mayzee. Austin and the twins need to pay a price for playing Vanessa's game instead of their own.

Austin really should have known better, but he likes to flip things around.

Austin tried to make amends to James by telling him ahead of time about the votes, but Austin's so called "reason" came straight from Vanessa and was total BS. Austin got played by Vanessa, he just hasnt realized it yet. The poor guy is gonna be crushed when he gets to the jury house with Liz and she tells him, "I'm just not into you". OK Bye.

I notice the last few days to make friends she is telling everyone to come to Vegas and she will have all this fun stuff to do. 

She is working hard to make friends. 

I notice the last few days to make friends she is telling everyone to come to Vegas and she will have all this fun stuff to do. 

She is working hard to make friends. 

I love it when they start trying to bribe the other HGs.  Based on her recent actions, I can't imagine that anyone would be tempted her fake invitations. 

I love it when they start trying to bribe the other HGs.  Based on her recent actions, I can't imagine that anyone would be tempted her fake invitations.

Austin, the twins & Meg would definitely fall for it.

I'm taking bets on when Vanessa flips out again. Before the Veto Ceremony, during, or after?????

Or is she gonna start another fight with Johnny Mac?????

Or is Vanessa so arrogant that she would attack Becky and out her for playing both sides????

The thing is, if Vanessa spent less time scheming & manipulating and more time in socializing with the other side of the house, she would know that Becky & Johnny Mac are kinda close and Becky would never put him up, or at least not this early in the game. Vanessa is not as perceptive as she thinks, even Steve knows that Becky would not put up Johnny Mac as the replacement nominee.

I wonder if Vanessa would turn against Shelli to try & save herself. Or if Vanessa thinks that Shelli made a deal with Becky to save herself?

The thing is, if Vanessa spent less time scheming & manipulating and more time in socializing with the other side of the house, she would know that Becky & Johnny Mac are kinda close and Becky would never put him up, or at least not this early in the game. Vanessa is not as perceptive as she thinks, even Steve knows that Becky would not put up Johnny Mac as the replacement nominee.

I wonder if Vanessa would turn against Shelli to try & save herself. Or if Vanessa thinks that Shelli made a deal with Becky to save herself?

I am hoping against hope that Vanessa would turn against Shelli and expose all of her secrets.  I really don't believe that she has any other choice if she hopes to stay in the game.   But, alas,  I think  that Vanessa will go out classy because she knows that it probably won't do her any good and there is that small chance she could make it back into the house later.

No matter how many times that Vanessa says that she's 100% loyal to her alliance and 100% trustworthy, she really doe not have 1 trusted ally in the house.

Initially, it was Austin with TAR Fast Forward/Express Pass. Then Austin went rogue and started playing for Liz. Vanessa tried to steal Audrey from Shelli for a secret F2, but Audrey told Shelli and that blew up.

When it was Steve, I really thought they were an unlikely pair, and could possibly make it work. But Vanessa kept Steve in the dark and kept lying to him.

No HG in BB history has ever come back from the jury and won the game. If Vanessa truly had one or 2 trusted allies in the game, she might have a shot. But even if she does come back into the game, 2-3 weeks will have passed and she will probably be voted out just like Judd & Nicole when they returned to the game from the jury.

I love the way Vanessa told Steve how much she "hates liars", and that he should tell her everything he knows when she was drilling him about Becky's plans.  She was really intimidating and threatening.  Poor Steve didn't know any more than she did and he really looked scared of her.  She is one of the biggest hypocrites in BB history, IMO.

I love the way Vanessa told Steve how much she "hates liars", and that he should tell her everything he knows when she was drilling him about Becky's plans.  She was really intimidating and threatening.  Poor Steve didn't know any more than she did and he really looked scared of her.  She is one of the biggest hypocrites in BB history, IMO.

And a bit of a cheater too. Some of the HGs have been talking about her antics in the HOH Midway Mayhem comp.

. James as the outgoing HOH was not allowed to play and from the sidelines he saw her filling her funnel with the crisco they were sliding on. James thought it was funny and was making jokes about it.

Another HG (can't remember who ?) said that Vanessa tried to reach her hand down inside the container because she could contort her hand.

Being creative is one thing, but cheating is not something that I thought Miss Integrity would stoop to in a comp.

Vanessa also blamed her poor performance in the veto comp on not taking her "meds" on time and leaving her head "fuzzy".

When she's trying to get information from someone, she just tries to steamroll them by fast talking, lying and trying to make them feel guilty. I hope she goes home on Thursday, but, if she stays, I believe she will have a complete meltdown by final 5. She has become so paranoid, she has gone completely batsh!t crazy.  

She needs to go home and get under a doctor's care in my opinion.  Something is really wrong with her!

We are in for 3 days of Vanessa pulling an Audrey and hiding or going off on everyone (drama's sake, hoping for the latter)

Vanessa has told so many lies and manipulated so many people that she actually believes her own BS. She has grossly exaggerated minor details into major blowups unnecessarily in an attempt to portray herself as "the only victim".

Vanessa played too many sides unsuccessfully and got caught with her hands in many cookie jars. Vanessa had absolutely no problem subjecting her alliance mates and other HGs to her intensive interrogations over minor incidents that happened weeks ago. She treated quite a few HGs like crap and didn't seem to care about their feelings.

I really don't like how she characterized James, Meg & Jackie as bullies when they clearly were not. Vanessa prided herself on her ability to obtain valuable information from various HGs without any regard how she was coming across.

Calling someone out for being a liar in BB is part of the game, but Vanessa went overboard by claiming that everyone else is a liar and she's the only one telling the truth because of her so-called "integrity."