JUROR #1 - Shelli Poole (Week 7) - Nominated (Evicted 8/13)

Slowpoke

Apparently there are no specific rules, and common courtesy does not apply. Although there was an incident involving HGs toothbrushes years ago, but I don't remember the specifics.

Maybe you are referring to Season 2?

Shannon used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet, but then was scolded by BB in the diary room. She confessed to Hardy that she dropped it/knocked it off the counter and broke it and that he needed a new one.

Apparently there are no specific rules, and common courtesy does not apply. Although there was an incident involving HGs toothbrushes years ago, but I don't remember the specifics.

In Season 2, one of the HG's took another HG's toothbrush and was cleaning the toilet with it on purpose.  They called her out on it.  I forget what her punishment was as a result.  Also during Season 8, Jen tried to destroy all of  Dick's cigarettes, but DR stopped her before it got too far and they had to replace the ones she destroyed.

Shelli didn't campaign for herself last week, and she's not doing it again this week out of loyalty to Clay & Vanessa. I wonder if she'll be sitting in the jury house questioning that decision?

Shellie will have a good chance in comp to return to house.

I'm starting to question whether Shelli really is the comp beast that everybody says she is. Shelli's 2 HOH comp wins were early in the game, weeks 2 & 4. Shelli retained her HOHs by fixing the BOB comps with Johnny Mac agreeing to throw it.

When Shelli was nominated with Clay, in the veto comp Shelli came in 5th place. This week on the block with Steve, Shelli came in last place in the veto comp.

Early in the game it's clear that some of the HGs were deliberately throwing HOH comps, and it must seem easy to win one when people are not trying to win. Whenever they do the 4 person jury comp to re-enter the game, I doubt if anybody (except Austin) in that group would deliberately throw it. Shelli can't seem to be able to perform when her back is against the wall. Steve has done it twice and so has Johnny Mac. Even Clay did it once.

Shelli had better do whatever she can to get people back on her side or she is leaving BB tonight.  I am waiting for her to blow up Vanessa's game in some way. She should stop trying to protect Vanessa's secrets and lay it all out on the line with a vow to play with more integrity going forward.  That seems to be her only recourse.

Shelli is not a favorite of mine but between her and Vanessa I will take her anyday.  Vanessa provides drama but I can only take so much drama.  I wish she would have blown up Vanessa's game like Vanessa sneakily blew hers up via Becky.

I think that Shelli's fatal mistake was teaming up with Vanessa in the first place and listening to her advice. Clay & Shelli had a pretty good game going, an they probably could have gone further in the game as a couple because everybody wanted to align with them.

The 6th Sense alliance was doomed from the start because they really didn't trust each other 100% no matter how many times they professed it.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name