Steve Moses (Week 7) - Nominated, PoV winner, Saved himself + D/E HoH

linda60639

Most of the HGs have only watched a few seasons so when Shelli asked Steve about James breaking his deal on the wall with Shelli, Steve told Shelli that it had never been done before in BB history. That's not true, so now I'm wondering if Steve forgot, or is he lying to Shelli?

Good point! Or was he just saying that to make Shelli feel better?  Did you notice that right after that Vanessa quickly brought up the time when Dan broke his deal with Ollie? Dan made a deal that Ollie could choose his replacement nominee and Dan reneged on that deal when Ollie choose one of Dan's Renegade alliance members.   Dan put up Ollie's best friend instead who was promptly voted out. 

Good point! Or was he just saying that to make Shelli feel better?  Did you notice that right after that Vanessa quickly brought up the time when Dan broke his deal with Ollie? Dan made a deal that Ollie could choose his replacement nominee and Dan reneged on that deal when Ollie choose one of Dan's Renegade alliance members.   Dan put up Ollie's best friend instead who was promptly voted out. 

Also the time in Season 9 when Sheila broke her deal with Natalie.  She told Natalie if she gets down, she won't put her up and she promptly put her on the block.  Didn't Danielle Donato break her deal with Kail in Season 8?

And then season 6 when the sorority girl did it to Kaiser. i can't think of why he would lie

My memory is bad on past shows even though I've watched every season but I definitely remember Kaiser making that deal and then get kicked in the teeth. Classic BB. 

I like Steve, but he's in a hard spot this week. Vanessa know about the F2 deal that Steve & Johnny Mac made weeks ago, thanks to Johnny Mac running his mouth to Shelli, who told Vanessa. Vanessa told Steve that she knew about his F2 with Johnny Mac, but it was not a problem, and she was not mad at him.

I don't think that Johnny Mac knows about Steve & Vanessa's "secret" F2 deal.

I just have a strange feeling that Vanessa is gonna try to break up Steve & Johnny Mac this week with one of her crazy schemes, lies, or manipulations.

Steve doesn't seem to be able to make a connection with any of these people. Maybe it's because he can't wrap his mind around their crazy and/or stupid antics, drama and indecision. Whatever the reason, he will end up a sacrifice either this week or soon because no-one cares if he is there or not.

Poor Steve's in trouble. He wants his 2 "secret" F2 deals with Vanessa & Johnny Mac to merge together, but that's not possible because Vanessa got Johnny Mac caught up in one of her insane inquisitions and now Johnny Mac is pissed at Vanessa and wants her out of the game.

Steve needs to pick a side, or group to realign with in the event he survives this week and Vanessa is backdoored.

I don't think that he'll choose the ADC (Jackie, Meg & James) because he's not close to any of them. And I don't think that he'll choose Austin & the twins because while he likes Liz & Julia, he doesn't trust Austin. He'll probably end up with Johnny Mac & Shelli and deal with his issues with Becky.

I hope he wins the veto and saves himself, like he did in week 1.

Last I heard, he was going to throw the veto.....he getter think twice on that one.

Yes, he did say that he would not try to win the Veto and will take his chances against Shelli. He is trying to protect his precious Vanessa from going up on the block.

I hope that if he does win the Veto, he does not pull a Marcellas and not use the Veto in order to keep Vanessa safe. But wouldn't that be interesting to watch?

Congratulations to Steve for winning the veto!!!!!!! Now he better use it to save himself, and he better not allow Vanessa to fast talk him into using it on Shelli, because that makes absolutely no sense at all and be totally stupid and naive on Steve's part.

As a fan he would have to know that he would become a bigger joke than Marcellas if he didn't take himself off the block. The houseguests who he thinks would vote to keep him would probably vote him out just because he ruined the plan to get Vanessa out.

Poor Steve, hiding behind Vanessa probably would have gotten him far in the game.  It's too bad that he has to give her up. I am sorry, but I don't think that he will last long without her, unless he starts winning competitions.

Depending on who actually survives the DE and who wins the last HOH comp, I think that Steve may end up aligning with Johnny Mac, Shelli & Becky, and they all have reasons for coming after Austin & the twins.