Austin Matelson (Week 7)

straykat

You gotta love this jerk's tactics.   Facing nomination he cries and begs like a baby to V.  That tough feminist lesbian V falls for the phoney act and decides to keep him. This is not the first time that V changed the stated plan.  She seems to have a habit of flip-flopping.

Now, it is time to face the music and what do we get?   A and V blame C and S for the entire thing.  A then furthers his act by claiming to be afraid of C because he gives him dirty looks (has anyone else seen C giving A anything of the sort?)  We know that C yelled at A once, but nothing more was ever shown in broadcast or in after dark.  A makes this claim several times as though repeating it often will make it the truth.   I guess that he is right.

And, and the useful idiots follow A's every plan just like all strong women should do.  Is there anyway that we can revoke their vagina credentials???

I hate all four of these trators.

In the room to spare category, James will be the biggest idiot when he realizes that he got rolled by this crew and he caused his own destruction.

That right, Snarkle. The old regime, Vaness, Clellie, Austin all became dictators in their on minds. Then James was/is as bad as they are. La Petite Napoleon. I can't think of anyone left who I want to win.

I hate them all...

Well, I hope maybe Jmac or James to win but really not invested in any of the players 

Last season I was Derrick from first week and was fascinated by his game. 

Vanessa YOU AIN'T NO DERRICK 

couldl not agree more!! - and I was rooting for Van! - I want the twins gone - they are snotty -

IF Vanessa goes up as the replacement nominee, I wonder how long it will take Austin & the twins to figure out that their ( Austin, Liz, Julia and Steve) will not be enough to save their precious Vanessa.

They cannot appeal to James, Meg, Jackie and especially Johnny Mac because Vanessa destroyed her own credibility with them.

I kinda wonder how Austin and the twins will play the game without Vanessa telling them exactly what to do?

Austin should have gone weeks ago. Tonight on BBAD the Twins were in nasty hot tub mocking Austin as he worked out. If I were in Austin's position I'd get the message! He'll go all postal in JH when Austin realizes the Twin Scam. Wish it happened in BB house so we can witness it.

IF Vanessa goes up as the replacement nominee, I wonder how long it will take Austin & the twins to figure out that their ( Austin, Liz, Julia and Steve) will not be enough to save their precious Vanessa.

They cannot appeal to James, Meg, Jackie and especially Johnny Mac because Vanessa destroyed her own credibility with them.

I kinda wonder how Austin and the twins will play the game without Vanessa telling them exactly what to do?

They will start to worship at he shrine of Goddess Shelli.  I don't think the three of them have any idea of  how to play the game.

Austin knows how to play the game, but he is distracted by his infatuation with Liz. Austin is no longer interested in winning BB, his sole desire is hanging out in the jury house with Liz.

Julia knows that Austin is a big target and Liz doesn't like that Shelli threw Austin UTB to try & save Clay. With Vanessa out of the picture, I don't think that Austin will naturally turn to Shelli as an ally.

Props to Austin. I realize I am referencing another site, however, Austin just completed his 25th straight day of being the lowest rated player in the game. He is really digging to be rated lower than the first evictee Jace. Aim low Austin! You will never be disappointed.

You are probably talking about Jokers. They are in a world of their own. They all are always on the same page and vote the same. They love the Goblins. 

If Austin, Liz or Julia don't win the next HOH one of them will be the next jury member. I think that the only one in the house who wouldn't nominate them is Meg. And that's because her dumbass is still looking to "work" with them. Everybody else has a reason to target them.

Vanessa being nominated was the wake up call that Austin needed. Now all he has to do is win the next HOH comp and make some moves that are best for his game and I would honestly be impressed.

If Steve or Johnny Mac win the next HOH Austin will most likely be nominated and if he doesn't win the veto, he'll be in the jury house anxiously awaiting the arrival of Liz.

Vanessa being nominated was the wake up call that Austin needed. Now all he has to do is win the next HOH comp and make some moves that are best for his game and I would honestly be impressed.

If Steve or Johnny Mac win the next HOH Austin will most likely be nominated and if he doesn't win the veto, he'll be in the jury house anxiously awaiting the arrival of Liz.

I actually wouldn't mind if he won HOH because I want him to show his cards and get some blood on his hands.  Because if he thinks he will get jury votes from working out and eating 24 hours a day, the joke is on him.