Becky Burgess (Week 7) - HoH

mayzee

I thought Becky handled it very well.  She just basically told Vanessa, as she would tell an employee who wanted to keep their job, "I don't want to hear it, get back to work".  I don't think anyone has ever talked to Vanessa like that before!

It's funny because until week 5-6 I was saying "Becky Who".  She's put her mark on BB!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Now that's rich.  Vanessa is a disaster. Not just because she seems to have gone to crazy town, but because it seems like she thinks she's really still making game moves. You effed up girl. You're on the block against arguably your best ally. And now you are trying to talk the HOH who has made it very clear why she back doored you into rethinking her reasoning because it just doesn't make any sense to you. While doing that you are crying to your besties about being all alone while one of those besties is on the block right next to you and if you're successful in your futile efforts, she would go home. She has about as much integrity as she does shame.

Becky & Johnny Mac were so busy scheming for DE that they forgot about the first eviction. Johnny Mac & Becky took the goblins for granted and assumed those votes were locked in on evicting Vanessa and then they spent most of their time plotting a game plan that included Shelli & Steve.

Becky failed to come clean with the goblins regarding her activities with Vanessa & Shelli when Becky was on the block. Vanessa used those activities to cause the goblins to doubt Becky's credibility going forward.

I don't think that Johnny Mac even had a conversation with the goblins about voting out Vanessa this week instead of Shelli. I wonder if Becky even told Johnny Mac about her playing both sides and ratting out James nominations to Clay & Shelli???

Poor Becky, her devotion to Shelli is putting her in a bad place right now. With Shelli out of the game, Becky better hope that Vanessa or Steve don't win the next HOH, because if they do, she's going up.