Becky Burgess (Week 7) - HoH

mayzee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so easy. If Becky really wants Shellie gone, then take down Steve and put up Liz. Austin and Julia would never vote against Liz. Therefore they vote with Jackie/James/Meg. Plus its a chance to see where Steve and JMac stand. I would be so happy to see someone start using the twins as a weapon.

This is so easy. If Becky really wants Shellie gone, then take down Steve and put up Liz. Austin and Julia would never vote against Liz. Therefore they vote with Jackie/James/Meg. Plus its a chance to see where Steve and JMac stand. I would be so happy to see someone start using the twins as a weapon.

I don't think that Becky wants to evict Shelli because she likes Shelli and wants to work with her going forward. Becky really wants Vanessa out of the game so she can align with Shelli, Johnny Mac & possibly Steve. However, if the ADC (Jackie, Meg & James) win the next HOH she is perfectly willing to switch sides again.

Becky, Johnny Mac, James, Meg & Jackie all want Vanessa out this week and could probably align for that one goal . I hope that Becky can pull everybody together and get it done.

....... I would be so happy to see someone start using the twins as a weapon.

Same here, Somrandomguy.  If Vanessa wins POV, she'll take Shelli off and be safe herself too.  If that happens, the best thing that Becky could do would be to name Liz as the replacement nominee and Liz would hopefully get evicted.  Then Austin would be TRYING to get evicted so he could be with Liz in jury house, but the best thing for everyone else would be to keep him in the house. 

I used to sort of like Liz, but after her goodbye message to Jason and subsequent no-class things that she has said and done, I will be happy to see her get booted.  I was no fan of Jason, but that was a crappy message. 

I don't think that Becky wants to evict Shelli because she likes Shelli and wants to work with her going forward. Becky really wants Vanessa out of the game so she can align with Shelli, Johnny Mac & possibly Steve. However, if the ADC (Jackie, Meg & James) win the next HOH she is perfectly willing to switch sides again.

Becky, Johnny Mac, James, Meg & Jackie all want Vanessa out this week and could probably align for that one goal . I hope that Becky can pull everybody together and get it done.

She doesn't want to evict Shelli, she really wants Vanessa out.   But James and Jackie wants her gone and depending on who wins the veto, James is planning on flipping the house to get Shelli out.  Dang, I wish the HOH alliance would support the HOH decisions, it really pisses me off when someone who didn't win try to usurp the HOH's authority.

Everything has fallen into place perfectly for Becky to make her move and backdoor a strong player like Vanessa. Yay Becky!!!!!1

Becky was very firm when she told Vanessa "NO DEALS" and I just hope she follows through and does not even entertain any other options.

James was just joking when he made that comment about flipping the house to get Shelly out. The Internet ran with it. 

Thank God, Marty!  Although I can definitely understand why he may have wanted to do so.

Becky came out of nowhere and BAM! won $5K last week and another $5K this week. I don't think that it bothers Jackie or Meg too much, because they understand that Becky earned it by doing well in comps. However, Shelli and the twins are definitely, maybe, sorta, kinda envious.

Shelli, Vanessa & Becky have all won 2 HOH comps. Vanessa has a veto comp & Becky has a BOB comp win (paired with Johnny Mac). Neither Shelli nor Vanessa have any Bob comp wins because they were never nominated when BOB was in effect.

Shelli's probably feeling a bit defeated since she performed so poorly in the last 2 veto comps. She's not such a competition beast anymore because the others are playing hard to win, nobody's throwing comps at this point in the game.

Becky's in a real good place right now, I like her chances for F6.

If Becky can actually manage to put up Vanessa (not convinced any of them will make smart moves at this point), she should explain it to Vanessa with some form of this:

"I'm so sorry about this Vanessa. I don't know how this even happened! You know that this wasn't because of me, right? I mean I don't want you to go home and I know that you know that. What happened was, right before the veto meeting, Johnny Mac told Jackie that he found out that she had used my hair brush back on day 9. Jackie called him a liar and said you knew and the it was really Austin who had done that. She said you told Audrey and Da also. I just found out from the twins that was the real reason Audry and Da went home. They were protecting you so I know they will keep you here. Then I put it together that Jason and Jeff are twins. They arnt the same age and don't look alike but that was really just the best cover for them. I asked Steve about the hairbrush on day 12 and even tho he didn't know what I was talking about, I knew he was lying. I'm with you, I hate liars and that's what really happened because you know I'm on your side. I don't want you to go and I think it's going to be fine. 100%. It's not me at all. It's what the house wanted.

I love Becky right now. She won $10k, HOH, will never be a have not the rest of the season and gained mad props for backdooring Van and unlike Van doesn't want to hurt other people's game with this move. The fact she is willing to own this move and accept full responsibility for whatever happens with it showed me she gets it.

If Becky can actually manage to put up Vanessa (not convinced any of them will make smart moves at this point), she should explain it to Vanessa with some form of this:

"I'm so sorry about this Vanessa. I don't know how this even happened! You know that this wasn't because of me, right? I mean I don't want you to go home and I know that you know that. What happened was, right before the veto meeting, Johnny Mac told Jackie that he found out that she had used my hair brush back on day 9. Jackie called him a liar and said you knew and the it was really Austin who had done that. She said you told Audrey and Da also. I just found out from the twins that was the real reason Audry and Da went home. They were protecting you so I know they will keep you here. Then I put it together that Jason and Jeff are twins. They arnt the same age and don't look alike but that was really just the best cover for them. I asked Steve about the hairbrush on day 12 and even tho he didn't know what I was talking about, I knew he was lying. I'm with you, I hate liars and that's what really happened because you know I'm on your side. I don't want you to go and I think it's going to be fine. 100%. It's not me at all. It's what the house wanted.

LOL, it would certainly serve her right!

For some reason she annoys me. I'm just happy that at least John is safe this week.

She is not one of my favorite HG's this season, either,  She was really despicable running back and forth between the two groups.  Thank Heavens that she seemed to have picked James, Meg and Jackie's side.

Well, at least for now!

Becky seems to be in a good spot. She's OK with the James, Jackie, Meg trio, She's OK with Austin & the twins, and she's OK with Johnny Mac & Shelli. Since Becky cannot play in the next HOH comp her only concern would be if Austin and/or one of the twins winning and seeking revenge for backdooring Vanessa.

She floated and made it work until the numbers dwindled and she had to pick a side.  I like that she is making a big move and it was priceless when she told Vanessa she was not making any more deals or alliances.  Vanessa was actually speechless for 2.4 seconds (best moment of the season since Clay left).

I really like the way that Becky talked to Vanessa outside. She didn't scream or yell and she did not cry. Becky was quite clear about being pissed off when Vanessa kinda forced her to agree with the 8 person DE deal in the HOH room.

Everybody knows that Vanessa called the meeting, but she tried to deflect any responsibility by saying that she was the last one in the room. Becky didn't fall for it. She gave Vanessa her answer, got up and walked away. Becky was calm and unemotional

Sometimes I think that the HGs forget that they are on camera and we mostly see it all. Vanessa exaggerating the details to the HGs is one way to possibly get some sympathy from them, but the live feed watchers know exactly how it went down.