Sunday, August 2 2015 Big Brother 17 Live Feed Updates

morty

9:40pm BBT Clay asks meg to get James and meet them in the HOH room. She does it, says she feels weird. Shelli "I dont want to make this awk, but we would be foolish not talking to you, When you told us your reasons, your were straightforward and I respect that, the only thing we want to put out there and offer you ahead in your game, one thing you said is about if you were to end up to final2 with one of us, the other would be in jury and you wouldnt win. But if we split up right now and one was out of the game, the other in the house wouldnt vote for you anyway, so we are just asking for one more week and you will gain 2 votes, we are not dumb and we are a target, we were waiting for this to happen, someone else will do this, we just want the opportunity to make money in jury, our chances are not good since we are a target, we just want to get to jury for both personal and the money. You can do this again to us next week, you wont put anymore blood on your hands, we would be fine with that. We will not put you up, the thing is last week with Jason hurt your trust with us, but we have been well together in the past and you guys told us you feel alone in the game, its kinda of like thats all we have to offer, we get it thats a game move" Clay" I understand you dont want any blood on your hands but as far as a replacement there are people in this house that others want out just as much" Shelli " that means you would lose one vote and we would be two, why cant we go back its not too late to mend this, we can be a team, leaving one of us in the game will be an animosity line" James" everything you say is true, but this decision is a big wave that I didnt like doing, but I felt that there wasnt must trust on your side and if its going like this this week, whats it going to be like next week, I didnt do it intentionally but I felt like meg and I were left in the dark and a line was drawn , if austin and others were like lets throw out someone else, but it would send the votes to your side next week, so that was a big decision, I felt like we were not a part of your decisions, so this is on me , my ? is I sat out a vaca and 5k and struggled to keep the veto the same, I put alot of effort into this and I would have to see some really really strong evid by tomorrow to save one of you and that is something that I would have to feel safe enough because I would have to battle both of you beasts next week. Clay" I can tell youall keeping us in the game will get you both closer to 500K, if you need to put us both up for double evict next week, saving us, we are basically indebted to you, we are alone, yes, we are close with van, but we are alone, and I guarantee you , thats all Ican say that you can trust me, we made a mistake with jason, but we are sorry and hope it doesnt define our game. I dont think thats enough to throw it all away yet, we are 100% sincere, keeping us is keeping 2 targets that you can put us up no hard feelings anytime I think what we have to offer istrue."

Shelli" the best thing you could have done was so much more valuable because now you can save us and use us next week for double evict. Its our word we will upload" Clay"we are definite 2 people that will be playing for you next week for HOH."

Shelli"we have never voted against you, we did hurt you last week, but we want to restart"

Meg" When van said she had the majority of the house I knew it was you two and that is scary, Shelli, yo are a beast in this game" Shelli "HOW?" than why dont you want to work with us! we have never drawn a line and said we want you out, we have had a great relationship, but we havent ever played game before, " Meg Yeah, I dont know but I dont see that happening, I am not naive." Shelli" Idont thinkanyone is talking good game" Meg" I felt good last week when we were playing game like you were suppossed to play BB but in a second that went whoosh and it was gone"

James" If your group didnt get out Jason and I didnt get HOH and your side did, you would be after us anyway"

Shelli" staying true to Becky was the goal last week, I wish you could see my DR's I didnt want Jason gone"

Meg" if Jason stayed it would be a different game right now"

10:05pm BBT Shelli and Clay begging and begging with all they have. Meg and James are not buying it, but they wont stop.

9:01 PM BBT In the KT, Clay is sitting at the glass table. He watches Becky walk into the KT. James is standing by the Memory Wall, & then runs towards the BR area. Austin is standing by the counter drinking something. Meg is taking care of the garbage, & is grossed out. Clay walks to the WA. Steve is looking for his cup of Sprite. Julia is in the KT. Liz comes in from the BY. Julia says, "Aw, Knight is still Knight." Jackie walks in the KT area. She has her red cape on now over her Knight costume.

9:05 PM BBT Jackie takes her red cape off, & walks to the WA. Julia makes herself a protein shake. Jackie leaves the WA with her red cape back on. Meg goes to the WC. Clay is laying on the couch in the WA watching Shelli put on make-up & make some noises of complaint.

9:06 PM BBT Meg comes out of the WC, smacking her lips together. She washes her hands, & then applies some more lipstick using the mirror by the WC. She fixes her hair, says, alright, & walks out of the WC. Shelli says, "What" to Clay. He doesn't say anything. He makes a motor boat noise with his mouth.

9:08 PM BBT In the BY, John tells James there's nothing personal at this point, they are all friends in the house. James tells John how competitive Shelli is, & how she finished her 2,400 rounds with he sword. James sneezes twice, & John blesses him. John tells James that it makes sense. James says, hopefully Clay can play for himself. He says, Clay wants Shelli to stay in the house.

9:10 PM BBT James says, he will probably keep the nom's the same tomorrow. He says, he's 99.999% sure. He says, in a DNA test, that's 100%. John says, James you have some d*ck in you, & even when you do you are funny. James tells John he has some d*ck in him. They joke around. John asks James what he thinks the HOH will be? James says, questions. He says, A or B questions.

9:11 PM BBT James says, it could be Liz or Becky that will be good. Austin goes by them. James tells him what they are talking about. Austin says, it could be the step down or up, or A or B, since they have done True & False already. John goes over by the weights to work out with Austin, while James is still on the hammock.

9:13 PM BBT In the WA, Clay is throwing things out for them to say. Shelli tells him they don't need to say that. Shelli says, they don't need to bring up the Jason thing. Clay says, they can say it was one mistake, & he hopes it doesn't define their game. Shelli says, even if they voted to keep him, she feels they would still be in this position. Clay agrees.

9:14 PM BBT Vanessa goes in the WC to get out of her Squire clothes, & become herself again. Shelli is debating on whether or not they should pounce on Vanessa now. Shelli says, nothing she can say will make their argument any better upstairs. Shelli has her grey slippers on while she is laying on the couch with Clay. The bottom of them are really dirty.

9:16 PM BBT Vanessa comes out of the WC. Clay says, she's back. Vanessa says, this is better, because it's her. Vanessa asks how Shelli feels? Shelli says, she's tired. Shelli says, she has blisters on the bottom of her feet, & she's walking around like a duck. Vanessa says, Shelli showed some mental fortitude out there, & she doesn't know if she could do it. Vanessa asks Shelli if she has taken any Motrin? She says, she has taken 6, but she may take some more.

9:18 PM BBT Vanessa asks Clelli if anyone can hear her? They say, no. Vanessa tells them that she asked James if there was any chance he would use the Veto? She says, James told her that he turned down $5,000 & a vacation, so he's leaving the nom's the same. She tells them this was yesterday. She says, she has had no game talk with anyone else either. Vanessa says, it was so awkward when she was buffing.

9:20 PM BBT Vanessa says, Meg was going to say something with her sitting there, & then caught herself. Vanessa says, it was the worst 24 hours so far, but she couldn't complain with what Shelli had to do. Vanessa says, there was literally nothing going on in her world. She says, her & Jackie tried to sleep a lot, because if Jackie was awake in the room, she still had to buff her. Becky goes in the WA to get something & walks out.

9:22 PM BBT Vanessa tells them that James doesn't want anymore blood on his hands, because he has so much already. Vanessa says, she's not trying to fake anything, because if she gets HOH, she's going to do what she was going to do. Clay wants to know what the biggest problem is with James using the Veto.

9:23 PM BBT Vanessa tells Clelli, they will have to betray someone to talk to James. She says, they need to decide if the impact of them betraying the person is greater than the small chance James may use the Veto. Vanessa says, she's had the saddest DR's of all season this week. She says, it's her game to. She says, the 3 of them have had a good run, & it sucks. Clay says, so he won't use it to send someone else home? Vanessa says, it's a little bit of a dirty blow in this game.

9:24 PM BBT Shelli tells Vanessa that James could send someone home that doesn't have anyone in the game. Vanessa says, someone like a Steve, maybe, that could work. Vanessa tells them that they would have to make a compelling argument. (He wants to take out a power player, not a floater.) Shelli says, they can guarantee his safety at least until jury. Vanessa tells them they don't want to use Steve's name. Shelli says, they wouldn't. Clay says, it will be implied. Vanessa says, for them to go for it. Becky is walking back & forth in the WA, listening to them talk.

9:27 PM BBT In the BY, John is spotting Austin while he is using the weight bench. In the WA, Clay asks Vanessa if he should shake James' hand? Vanessa says, he already did that & broke it. Vanessa says, offer him a short term deal to get them to jury, & put them on the block next week. She says, they could win HOH, & change that. Clay says, they thought about that already. Vanessa says, she is sleep deprived, & Shelli is probably also.

9:28 PM BBT Vanessa tells them to try it, but she doesn't think it may be possible. Then she says, f***, just do it, nothing is impossible in this game. She says, she has some sh*t she needs to do that she hasn't been able to do. Vanessa leaves the WA. Shelli says, they need to wait for Meg to go to the DR, & then scope out the scene. Shelli tells Clay that she needs to get something to drink, because she feels like she's about to die. She wants Clay to go with her.

9:30 PM BBT In the BY, James is standing on the eliptical. He tells Jackie that Shelli & Clay are probably telling Vanessa to do something crazy, like get him to do something else. Jackie says, it smells like skunk out there. They sit on the couch together. James says, it's weird that Shelli & Clay haven't talked to him yet. He says, the ceremony is tomorrow, & he finds that strange. James asks Jackie if Vanessa still thinks he's going to backdoor him? Jackie says, no.

9:33 PM BBT James tells Jackie that Vanessa is a lot closer to Shelli & Clay then they think she is. He says, she may give them hints about things. Jackie says, she can't try to work with them & run to them. (What about Becky?) James says, Vanessa withheld vital information from him about who wanted to put him up as a replacement nom when he was safe. James says, that could have changed who he put up, instead of Shelli & Clay.

9:35 PM BBT James says, he's worried about Vanessa for some reason. He says, Clay & Shelli knew they were going up before he put them up. He says, it had to be Vanessa that told them. He says, Meg wouldn't do it, & neither would Becky. Jackie agrees that they wouldn't do it. (Becky did tell them.) James says, both times that Vanessa was HOH, she caused someone to go home from a flip-flop decision. He says, it was Jeff & Jason. Jackie says, both of her friends. James says, she changed her mind at the last minute.

9:37 PM BBT Meg goes to the BY & tells James that Shelli & Clay want to talk to both of them. She says, she told them they would meet them upstairs. James asks if she was summoned to get him? She says, she told them they will go upstairs. James says, for what? He says, for him not to listen to them, & tell them he's not changing the nom's? Meg goes to the WC. James asks if Jackie can go? Jackie says, no, no, no. James goes to the WA.

9:39 PM BBT Meg washes her hands & leaves the WA. James does the same. In the HOHR, Clay says, he can barely keep his eyes open. Shelli says, her also. Meg tells them they will crash tonight. Meg says, that stupid Squire thing was crazy with the bell. James comes to the HOHR. He grabs a chair, & tells Meg he doesn't want to get in bed with her. Shelli says, they don't want to make things awk.

9:41 PM BBT Shelli says, they are all friends no matter what. Meg says, 1,000%. Shelli says, when James pulled them to the CRL & gave his reasons, he was legit. Shelli says, he's looking out for his game & best case scenario. Shelli says, one thing he thought about was being in the final 2 with one of them, the other one would be in jury, & he wouldn't win. Shelli says, that's definitely a possibility.

9:43 PM BBT Shelli threatens James by telling him that he will still lose a vote in jury if one of them leaves now. She says, they aren't dumb, they know they are a target. She says, she was waiting for that to happen. She says, moving forward they will continue being a target & someone else will do that. She says, they want the opportunity to at least end up in jury, because that's more money for them. She says, they are a huge target, so they know they won't get to the end.

9:44 PM BBT Shelli tells James that they want to be together in jury, on a personal level. Shelli tells both James & Meg that if they get HOH again, they can try to put them up again. She says, they would not put them up if they win HOH. Shelli says, she knows the thing with Jason last week hurt their trust level. She says, it seems too early to take shots at them. Shelli says, they both have told them they feel alone, & don't have anybody, & they feel the same. She asks to have that shot, & be put up together again. She says, they get that it's a game move.

9:46 PM BBT Shelli wants to know what they can do to get him to use the Veto. Clay says, keeping them in the game would help them. Shelli tells James to put someone else up in the house that doesn't have anyone else tied to them to go after them because they are upset with them for this. Shelli says, they can start over, & work with them. Shelli says, if one of them leaves the animosity will still be there undeniably. James says, he contemplated all of those decisions, & he stayed up until 7:30 a.m. that night.

9:48 PM BBT James says, he felt that they were drifting apart from him, leaving him in the dark with everything. He says, he felt that there was a line drawn, they they were going with the opposite side. He says, he felt they are working with Vanessa trying to get ride of the rest of his group, since they already got 2 of his friends out. He says, that was a huge reason why he did that, because they were going to be up his butt also.

9:50 PM BBT James says, he knew that he would have to deal with one of them staying. He says, if he were to leave both of them in the game, he gave up the $5,000 that his daughter could have used, & the vacation didn't really matter, because he's single anyway. He says, if he were to change it now, it would have to be someone really huge to make this happen. He says, he would have to see some really strong evidence between now & tomorrow as to why he should keep both of them here.

9:52 PM BBT James says, he can't just keep them there to have to have them going after him again, & going after him. He says, he would possibly have to compete against them again in Veto. Clay says, he can shake his hand & agree to work with them. He says, all they have is their word. Clay says, if they agree to it, they wouldn't go back on their word. Clay says, he hopes James can trust what he says. He says, they made a mistake with the Jason thing. He says, if they could change it they would, & he hopes that doesn't define their game.

9:54 PM BBT Clay says, they are sincere in what they are selling. You can tell Clay & Shelli are really nervous because they both keep saying ya'll a lot. Clay says, what they have to offer will benefit them. He says, the loyalty to them will never be questioned. Shelli says, using the Veto is more valuable than the money he could have gotten. She says, he can put up someone else, & then they would keep their word. She says, there would be no reason for them not to uphold their word. Clay says, that would be two people that wouldn't put them up.

9:56 PM BBT Shelli says, if they are on the block, that's safety that they would vote for them. Shelli says, they want to wipe the slate clean, & move forward. Meg says, when Vanessa put up Jason, she said she had the majority of the house, & for her, that meant Shelli & Clay were involved. Shelli asks if they are the majority? Meg says, if they weren't on board Vanessa would have done it. Meg tells Shelli she is beasting this game. Shelli asks why they won't work with them then? Shelli goes on a rant about making an agreement & not going against them, & they would work with them.

9:59 PM BBT Meg says, for once she thought they were playing BB like it should be played. Now, it's mad her second guess everything. James says, when Vanessa had the group made to roll together, but Vanessa drew lines in the sand. James says, if the group wanted to go after James or Jackie Shelli & Clay would have rolled with it, after they helped to get Jason out.

10:01 PM BBT Shelli says, getting Jason out was not the goal. She says, she wishes they could see her DR sessions. Shelli says, she wanted to keep her word to keep Becky. Meg says, she wishes last week didn't happen the way it did. She says, if they would have just played it out the way it was supposed to the game would be totally different right now. She says, she knows that's so sucky, the way things happened. Shelli says, if everyone in the house was voting like they did, why are they getting the grunt of it? (Don't you mean brunt?)

10:03 PM BBT Shelli & Clay keep trying to make their case & say they haven't chosen a side for sure. Meg says, it's been interesting, that ever since Jason has left, the game has changed, & there doesn't seem to be lines. Meg says, she's talked to people she never talked to before, & maybe that's a blessing in disguise for her game. She says, she has no idea how this game is & who to trust.

10:05 PM BBT Meg says, it's all been fuzzy, & if they were in the same situation they would feel the same way. Clay says, there are a lot of clouds so far. He goes back to day 1, saying they've never done them wrong. He says, they mean what they are saying, & will go with them. He says, this whole week has been a sh*t show. He says, they don't want to be split up before jury, because that would be awful. Shelli says, things are fuzzy for them also.

10:08 PM BBT Shelli says, she thinks they sided with the dark side, instead of the light, because of what is going on, & people are turning on them. She says, they need to work with them. She says, fuzzy is the only way to describe things. Clay says, he gets that they played the middle too much. He says, their word is good, & they will do what they are saying. He says, they've never sat down with them to work things out. Shelli says, they had their 8 person group, & that doesn't work well. Meg says, exactly.

10:10 PM BBT Shelli says, she gets that people are going to target Shelli & Clay if they stay in the game. She says, if they end up in jury, that's 2 votes, as opposed to losing 1. Shelli says, it's the best for their game to work with them. James says, if he uses the Veto tomorrow on them, then the whole house will know they are indebted to them? Shelli says, of course, it would be in front of the entire house. James says, they wouldn't have to showmance it in front of the house.

10:12 PM BBT James tells them that there will be another line drawn because everyone in the house will know they are working with them. Clay says, he wouldn't have a problem telling anyone that. He says, people can assume what they want. He says, things change week to week. Clay says, people will assume what he said, but this is the game, & this is how it works. Shelli says, there's a way for James to put someone up who is also a big target in the game.

10:13 PM BBT Clay tells them he wants to know what they can do to make this happen. Clay says, it could be good for them, & they would keep their word. Shelli asks who they would rather be in jury with? Clay says, this deal is 100% for both of them. He says, he will shake their hands every day, & so will Shelli. Clay says, there will never be an issue to put either of them up if they win HOH. Clay wants to stay in the game together for at least one more week to make jury.

10:15 PM BBT Clay says, they would go up for double eviction if they win. Shelli says, they would be safe on double eviction night, because that's a scary thing. Clay says, if they can stay & can let them know that would be great. He says, this seems right, they really have no one else. He says, they all came in together on day 1. Shelli says, yeah, they did. Clay says, they would uphold the deal. Shelli says, yep. Clay says, that's where they're at.

10:17 PM BBT James says, it was brought to his attention that if he didn't win HOH this week, that his butt would have been on the block. He asks if that is true? Clay says, there was a plan for people to do that. Clay says, there are people in the house that gravitate towards power, & they are doing that right now. He says, all they have right now is James, Meg & Jackie.

10:18 PM BBT James says, he knew if he didn't win HOH he would have gone up. Shelli says, Clay never said he was going to put him up. James says, that's crucial information that he needed, & his gut was telling him, but they didn't. James says, Clay knew about it. Clay says, not directly. James says, he asked them for good information, & if they would have told him, he would have thrown them up on the block & not them (Shelli & Clay).

10:20 PM BBT Shelli says, that they have been told that they were planing to put them up for double eviction. Meg says, no, if last week didn't happen, they would have never gone after them ever. Clay says, they were told it was pre-planned for them to go up. Meg says, no. Shelli says, people say whatever they want. Clay says, when they hear this plan was made before HOH. Meg cuts Clay off, & says, there was no plan.

10:22 PM BBT Clay tells them that if they agree to work together, they would come & tell them what is going on. Clay says, they have no one, & are back to square one. Clay says, playing for Veto, he told Shelli that they had to win, because no one will help them. Shelli says, she told them in the DR that if she got HG Choice she really couldn't count on anyone to work with them, even though they did the week before.

10:23 PM BBT Shelli says, she feels that people are deflecting things on her because she's with Clay, & that's not right. Clay says, every time they get close to someone, they find out, they don't have their interest in mind. Shelli says, when they get close to somebody, they are turning around & saying they need to go. Meg says, what they are feeling right now, is like when she went to them in the dentist room. She says, that was her plea to make things work.

10:25 PM BBT Clay asks with what stuff? Meg says, with the Jason stuff. She was trying to get them to work with her, & is disappointed in the way things went. She says, it worries her when things aren't reciprocated, & they may trust someone in the house more with other HG's choices. Shelli says, they (Meg & James) have each other now, just like they do.

10:27 PM BBT James jokes that he doesn't trust Meg. Clay says, Shelli tells him every day how things played out. Clay says, even though James nominated them, he still 100% trusts him. Clay says, if he was in his position, he would have done the same thing. James says, he hopes he would have. Clay says, it's still early in this game. He says, there are reasons for everything that has happened, people leaving, & them being together.

10:28 PM BBT Clay says, people may think they will flip flop. He says, no, they won't go back on their word. Shelli wants to know if they can wipe the slate clean & start over. She says, can they start creating a bond with them, whether it's there or in the jury house? She says, it's the perfect moment for it. Shelli says, she's saying you can still do it, just don't do it know. Shelli talks about him putting someone up not to get more blood on his hands.

10:30 PM BBT James tells them that they are right about people gravitation towards power, & that's why he's not in the HOHR a whole lot. He says, what's to stop them from having others gravitate towards them again, & have them tell them who they want to go up, & they follow with them & do it? Shelli tells James that everything he says does make sense, & there's no way they will go back on anything they've agreed to. She says, they've realized that even small things matter.

10:32 PM BBT James says, he was looking for any reason to throw someone on the block, & he was up until 7:30 a.m. that night. He says, they didn't say anything to him. He says, if they would have told him what they knew, they would've been up. Clay says, he agrees. James says, if he was to make the decision to use the Veto, how easy would it be to swing the house on the person that said that? If was to use it & put them up, he wants to know how easy it would be to get them to vote that person out?

10:34 PM BBT Shelli throws Steve under the bus, & James says, his name. Shelli says that they've talked to people in the house. Clay says, they've talked to people in the house that if the person gets put up on the block, they would all vote them out. Shelli says, James would get no more blood on his hands. Clay says, they've thought this through, & they will be true to what they say.

10:36 PM BBT Clay says, he's said he never would put him up, & he still hasn't. (Clay has NEVER been HOH.) Clay says, until he has a solidarity with someone he can't throw someone under the bus. He says, if he's protecting them, he will tell them. James says, there are 2 people in the house that could've gone up before them. James brings up the person that was trying to use him as a replacement nom when he was safe, & the name that they withheld. He says, Vanessa & them both withheld the names that could have went up before them.

10:38 PM BBT Shelli says, they don't know who Vanessa knew about. James says, everyone is being so secretive, & doesn't want to give out names. He says, if they would have thrown their lifeline out to tell him it would be different. Clay says, he didn't want to go up there & be snitchy, because that's not the player he is. James says, he doesn't even know how they pre-planned a double eviction. Clay says, this HOH was pre-planned. Meg says, there's no way.

10:40 PM BBT Meg says, no one has still even told them why Jason went up & what happened. She says, people keep saying, they know who they are talking about & going around it. Meg says, no one has said this is what happened. She says, for her that was just so much darkness. Meg says, that's not even about them, it's about the house in general. Meg says, that's the reason they think they are so close. Meg says, it's because they've been trying to figure out what happened.

10:41 PM BBT James tells them that he has to have hard evidence to put up a replacement nom. He says, he told Vanessa to help him make the right decision, & not send the wrong person home. James tells them he rolled with the gut feeling from the information that he was brought with. He says, it was 80% game move. He tells them they picked the wrong side, because they did not give him the right information. He says, he has to keep things the way they are, because no one is throwing anything out to them.

10:43 PM BBT James says, he really hasn't done anything in this game to be a big threat, but he was up on the block 3 weeks in a row. Clay says, not once by their hands. James says, if he sends someone home, it's going to be big hitters. James says, Vanessa held his feet to the fire over one little lie he told about Jace. He says, he was put on the block because of that, & he almost went home for it, until Jeff did what he did. James tells them to give him a reason to use the Veto.

10:45 PM BBT Shelli tells James that the week Jeff was put up as the replacement nom was because of them telling Vanessa to use it, because he was Vanessa's target that way. Clay says, there are people floating in the house that have won in past seasons. James says, Ian Terry. Shelli laughs. Clay says, everyone has said they would vote this person out. Clay says, they are trying to help them & are trying to make it easy for them. He said they tried to make it all right, while she was doing 2,400 battles.

10:47 PM BBT James says he doesn't want to send the wrong people home for the wrong reasons. James says, if they went to bat for him, there are people that have thrown his name out there. He says, he doesn't have the information to act on it. Clay says, he would get blood on his hands with the names. James says, he's not scared to get blood on his hands, he doesn't care if it's Austin or Liz they would go up on the block. He says, he doesn't care if he goes home next week.

10:49 PM BBT Clay wants to know what the problem is with the deal? James says, it's about the people will gravitate toward them again, & would work with the people that are making their own agenda. Shelli says, that wouldn't happen, because they would be working with them. Clay says, all the information would flow through them. He says, it would give them a second chance, & they would be indebted with them. He says, they've been wanting that. He brings up the reasons for things again, repeating himself.

10:53 PM BBT Clay says, they didn't want HG Choice, because they had no one to pick. Clay says, they only have the two of them. Clay says, they want to work with him. James says, & Meg. They jokingly say the deal is only with James. Clay says, they would owe them. James asks Meg what she thinks? Clay says, she's as much a part of it. Meg says, she's wanted this conversation to happen for the last couple weeks, & thought it was last week. She says, she said what she said, & that's all she has to say about it. She says, it's a James decision, & it's a sticky situation.

10:55 PM BBT Meg says, she wants to work with them, & has wanted to this whole game, but it's up to James. James says, things change in the moment. He says, when it feels good in the moment, it feels good. James says, she's thinking that this is what she wanted, but not she's felling skeptical about the change. Clay says, they've been on the same page, but never really met on the same page. He says, now they are kind of laying it all out.

10:57 PM BBT Meg says, this conversation should have come out when nothing was going on, not now. Shelli says, all she can do is apologize for things, & move forward. She says, they are coming to them saying that can't happen again. She says, there are times that you make the wrong decision, & they did. She says, they want to start over. Clay says, the more they play this game, the more they can't trust people.

10:58 PM BBT In the BY John & Austin are using the round lounger to do some stretching for their backs. James keeps looking away from Shelli & Clay to look at the TV. He has a drink in his hand, & is standing by the round glass table in the HOHR with his legs crossed & his hand in his pocket. Clay is repeating himself for a third time.

11:00 PM BBT Clay says, this isn't a sympathy plea. He says, they have this foundation, & know why they were put up. He says, they understand & get the skepticism. He says, they never did them wrong. He says, he hopes they do get to stay. Shelli says, it's kind of amazing timing to start over. Clay says, they don't have anyone else. He says, they don't have anyone else, & doesn't know if they do. Shelli says, they are feeling like they need to start over. James says, the people that are loyal to you, are only loyal when you're in power.

11:02 PM BBT James says, he's kept his same character the whole time he's been in the house. He says, he doesn't run up to the HOHR to be up the HOH's butt. He says, he's slept a lot, because he's missing home. He tells Clay it was a hard decision, because he thought that he was close to him. He tells Clay he didn't mean to jump in. Clay says, he knows he's worried about people being in their ear. Clay says, they are not easily influenced. Shelli says, that's a good point, & the Audrey situation should have shown that.

11:04 PM BBT James says, he would never give them any reason to turn, because he wouldn't be going up to other people in the house talking about them. Shelli says, she would never ever have any reason to go against them. James says, he's going to need some time to make a decision. Clay asks if there are any more doubts. Meg says, she's said all she had to say. Clay says, alright, well. Meg says, she loves them pretty people. Clay says, he'll give them a chance to talk. James says, he appreciates them coming up to talk to them. Clay says, they like them. Shelli says, they have a lot to offer on a game level. Clelli leaves the HOHR.

11:06 PM BBT James puts a hoodie on & says, he's cold from the juice he drank. James says, Shelli & Clay didn't want to crack on giving them information. James says, he says, they stick to the plan. Meg says, she thinks they should use this to their advantage. She says, they need to get Austin & the twins up there. James says, if he finds out who the person is he would put them up. He says, it can only be Jackie & Becky, but it couldn't be Jackie. He says, it has to be Becky, & can understand why they wouldn't tell them Becky.

11:09 PM BBT Meg wants to know why they won't give Becky's name. James says, it's all fishy. He says, they wouldn't even look at him when they are telling him stuff. He says, no one wants to crack on these names. He says, Vanessa wouldn't tell them, & now they wouldn't. Meg says, who, Becky doesn't make sense to her. James says, it's someone he's close to.

11:10 PM BBT James says, he's mended things with Vanessa. He says, if he was in Clay's situation he would be singing like a tea kettle. Meg says, he would ask who it was if it was Meg in that situation. James says, he knows why they aren't giving the name up, because one of them has to stay. Meg says, do you think it's Vanessa? James says, when one person is cheating on their significant other, the other one is paranoid because they are the one doing it.

11:12 PM BBT Meg says, Vanessa would not target James because of everything. She says, they've had a falling out with Shelli & Clay. James says, he's most likely not changing his nom's. He says, he may never get a chance to do this again. He says, everything is too perfect to just not do it. Meg says, she knows. James says, then again, people gravitate towards power, so what will happen next week if Austin & the twins are up there? James says, he doesn't see them trying to f*** them over like that. Meg says, they need to have a conversation with them tonight about the house being o.k. about sending Steve home. James says, they didn't say Steve. Meg says, use the same words they used.

11:14 PM BBT Meg says, they need to go with this, & then next week they should be o.k. James says, there are a lot of freaking targets in the house, & if one stays there, they will come after them. Meg says, they will just be targets for Clay. James says, she will only have Clay, but he will have more. Meg says, if they should try to work with Liz & the twins, or whatever the hell their names are, Austin & the twins. She says, they can go after Steve, Johnny Mac & eventually Vanessa. Vanessa needs to go soon, because she's too wishy washy. He says, they need to make a decision, & it needs to be a good one.

11:17 PM BBT Meg says, she wants to talk to Jackie. James says, Jackie is part of it, so they need to. Meg asks if James is really afraid of Steve right now? James says, no. Meg says, she doesn't see how sticking with the plan would create more targets for him. Meg says, the reverse of that puts a lot of trouble in his hands. Austin walks in the HOHR. James asks him to recruit the twins to come up there. Austin walks slowly out of the HOHR. James says, he's a funny character. He says, fe fi fo fum what beanstalk do you come from?

11:20 PM BBT James says, if they are going to get targeted as a showmance, they might as well do something. Meg says, of course Austin is eating. James says, come on man put down the chicken for one minute. (Austin is a HN this week.) James gives Meg some Skittles. James says, it's weird when people try to plead their case to him. He tells Meg she's talking to them when they get up there. James says, he should wear his crown.

11:22 PM BBT Meg brings up the dark side comment. James says, he's glad they realized that, & he talked about that in his journal. Austin comes back up to the HOHR. Austin asks what's up? Meg jokingly says, they're being the showmance they are. Liz comes up & says she got to keep one of the shields. Liz says, Julia is in the shower, but it will be quick, because it's a cold one. Meg says, she keeps forgetting they are HN's. Meg talks about there may be a comp next week. Austin says, it would suck to be a HN again next week.

11:27 PM BBT Austin says, Clay keeps telling everyone to vote him out, & for everyone to keep Shelli. Austin says, he's really caught up, & he doesn't know if that's the best case scenario for his life. Meg says, she's heard that also. She says, the game has come to a point that they've been throwing huge targets out of this game. She says, they are all going to be out of the house, & people are going to skate on by.

11:29 PM BBT Meg tells them that she wants to work with them going forward. Austin says, they've reset the game & there are 12 again. He says, that what original BB was. Meg thinks none of them will win if the skaters go by. Meg says, loyalties were questioned last week, & that's why things are going like this. Austin says, he wants to consult them if they have a double eviction next week.

11:32 PM BBT Austin & Liz continue to make their case how they want to work with James & Meg. He says, it spoke volumes that James didn't take the money or the island trip. James says, it was between him & Becky. James says, he was just trying to see where their heads are, because he doesn't want to make it all about him.

11:34 PM BBT They all agree that they all can work together moving forward. Meg says, she's never had beef with them. Austin says, he knows she's wanted to talk to him since week one. Austin says, there was brass tacks going on with Jeff. Meg says, they can play a little different. Liz asks if they brought up putting up Steve as a potential nom? James says, in their own way, but they never said Steve's name. They tell him how it was brought to them.

11:36 PM BBT Liz says, it's a little too late for this. Meg says, if they had this conversation 2 weeks ago, it would be different. They discuss Ian Terry. Austin says, it's going to be Steve, & then Austin in jury. Austin says, Steve is going to start winning competitions. Austin says, he has every date down, & he will start hammering the comps. Austin says, 12 people is still a lot, but it feels like less. He says, with 16 it felt full as f***. He says, now it feels empty, because some big personalities have left. Liz wants to know which way to vote. James says, they have to have a say also.

11:38 PM BBT James says, it's pretty clear cut then. Austin says, one of them has really won a lot. Meg says, Clay may end up trying to fight if he stays in the game then. Julia finally comes up to the HOHR. She tells them she just took a freezing cold shower. James jokingly says, they were just talking about her going up as a replacement nom. Julia asks if they are serious? James says, no. Julia says, put that b*tch up. Austin says, no clawing. James says, they just want to know where they stand. Julia wants to know who to vote for.

11:41 PM BBT Everyone in the HOHR agrees that Clay is the better person to stay, because Shelli is better at competitions. They think that Clay may just be not doing things on purpose. Austin says, he won his Veto when he needed to. Julia asks what will happen when they vote Shelli out, & he stays? James says, he doesn't know if they both felt the same way about targeting them, or if it was just Clay. He says, Shelli didn't really say anything. Meg says, they are always on the same page, & Shelli is the brain.

11:43 PM BBT Everyone agrees that Clay will become himself without Shelli in the house. Austin says, week 1 was so different with Clay. He says, once he got attached to Shelli he became different. Julia wants to know if he is keeping the nom's the same? James says, he wants to know if they want anyone else up. Julia says, they wanted them to go to him & try to get him to put Steve up.

11:45 PM BBT Everyone agrees to keep the nom's the name. Meg says, it's a reset this week. Meg says, Jackie feels really good about them, & so do they. Austin says, it's a straight forward game now without having BOTB. Austin says, if the house was divided this early there would be no point in playing. He says, that's what happened in Season 6, with the floaters getting to the end. Julia says, Ian, AKA Steve is going to make it to the end liking his lollipop.

11:47 PM BBT Meg says, she doesn't think that Steve threw the HOH this week. She says, but after the targets this week, he may not try as hard. Austin says, if Shelli stays, she will not let ago again in an endurance comp. Austin says, Shelli is going to be well-rounded on all of the comps more so than Clay. Austin says, he has to learn everything. Julia asks if he will be so pissed when Shelli goes home? Austin says, he knows they won't change their votes. Meg says, she's had more of a relationship with Clay from the beginning.

11:50 PM BBT Meg says, they need 5 votes & they should have them to get Shelli out. Liz says, that's it it's settled, she could not agree more. Julia asks James if they are thinking he's going to use it on them? James says, they were giving him time to think about things. Austin says, they went downstairs in a good mood. James says, it was a good conversation.

11:52 PM BBT James gives them an abbreviated version of the conversation. In the BY, Shelli & Clay are talking to John. John says, he knows they aren't throwing people under the bus. John wants to know who's idea it was to throw Jason. Shelli says, it wasn't her & Clay, but she's not going to throw names out there, but they were going to go with the plan, not to vote Becky out. Shelli says, now they are on the block for agreeing to go with the plan. She says, people are confirming false information. Clay says, they are in a whole so deep, they can't get out of it.

11:54 PM BBT Shelli says, she doesn't know who told John. John says, it was who he told them. Shelli guesses Vanessa. John says, she came outside & had an emotional breakdown. Shelli says, they were not behind things. John says, even Meg was saying it. John says, he thought it was their plan, because they agreed to do that for a double eviction. Shelli says, she never said anything about Jason being out on a double eviction. Shelli says, the only time she targeted him was when she put him up.

10:14 pm BBT Austin is learking pathetically at the edge of the pool while the twins are in the pool. He tells them Jonmac is worried too he said stuff about going after them too but he did promse me that if any of us went up we would have his vot. Julia says I love jonnymac i would never put him up babbling fromAustin and BB tells him to put his mic on, Vanessa comes in and says whats this twins in a bubble bath and breaks up the wierd game talk  from Liz saying James won the HOH for the twins and he would never put them up, Oh god, my stomach hurts says Julia. Liz complains about slop and Van inspires her and motivates her and reminds her where she is like Steve loves this experience, van says we signed up for this craziness, but its a once in a lifetime experience. Becky is washing shoes in the washer.

Becky starts talking........................................ 

11:05pm NNT Clay and Shelli have exhausted thier efforts and leave with thier cotten mouths. Meg giggles and James said well they wouldnt crack and give me any info. 

James said if he found out who talked about putting him up he would put that person up - The only person I think it can be is Jackie or Becky and they wont give becky up

Meg doesnt think its Becky James said Clay said its some one close to him

11:57 PM BBT In the BY, Shelli is crying because she is going home for something that she didn’t do.  And she can’t even tell them the truth because it will blow things up and make a bigger target on her.  If she was a dirty player, she would do that, but Clay tells her that they decided to play a certain way and that’s what they are doing.  If it sends them home it’s okay.  Shelli says she doesn’t want to be there.  John is looking on silently.