Shelli Poole (Week 6) - Nominated

mayzee

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelli deciding to make a deal with James on the wall wasn't very a. s Shelli & Clay were trying to play both factions in the house and got caught. Shelli betrayed James, Jason, Jackie & Meg and didn't seem to care. Shelli & Clay picked a faction that was currently in power. They solidified that alliance with their votes to evict Jason. Those 2 votes drew the line that separated Shelli & Clay from James, Meg, Jackie.

When the HOH power shifted to James Shelli & Clay thought that they could sweet talk James and be instantly be forgiven. Shelli and Clay decided that playing Vanessa's game (saving Austin) was more beneficial to keep their numbers high.

Shelli wasn't watching their backside and the betrayal cost one of them their game.

Shelli said that James was the last person she wanted to win. So, why did she make a deal and let him win? Before Jason was evicted, she was pissed with Vanessa because her and Clay was getting most of the blame for their side breaking the deal with the 8 person alliance. Did she not watch past seasons of BB. Does she know how often people break deals? Doesn't she know that eventually, most power couples will end up on the block facing each other? She has no one to blame but herself. 

Shelli & Clay's fatal error in their plea to James before the Veto meeting, was trying to blame everything that has happened on Austin when Austin wasn't HOH for any of it.  They may have been able to make a case against Vanessa.  The time to cut ties is when you game is on the line.  Amateurs.

Shelli & Clay's fatal error in their plea to James before the Veto meeting, was trying to blame everything that has happened on Austin when Austin wasn't HOH for any of it.  They may have been able to make a case against Vanessa.  The time to cut ties is when you game is on the line.  Amateurs.

ITA. That was about the weakest argument I ever heard. Blame the guy that was about to be back-doored for campaigning to get someone else put up? What was he supposed to do, just accept that he was going home? Faced with the reality of the situation, Austin didn't have a choice. Shelli and the rest of the alliance had a choice. If they wanted, Shelli and Clay could have vetoed any decision Vanessa made. But, I really think their attempt to deny knowing that Vanessa was going to break the deal is what really put the target on their back. 

Shelli is just a pure and simple bitch.  She wants her way and anyone who doesn't let her have her way is going to feel her wrath.  Clay should consider himself lucky to be getting away from her whether he leaves the game or stays.  If Shelli wants to use a room to talk she says "we'll kick (him/them) out".  What kind of person does that?

I don't ever recall (and correct me if I am wrong) anyone blowing up like that at a nomination ceremony and I don't recall too many HG's who felt so entitled that they should win the game or that it was so unfair to them (especially when they have just done that to others).  I hope Shelli leaves because I am sick and tired of her self-entitlement.  If she stays lets see what game she really has!

Best fake tears so far this season... in the D R.

I just love it when they dab the kleenex in the inner corner of their eye

So they don't mess up their makeup.

Shelli has a really ugly looking "cry face", she definitely needs more practice in the mirror.