Shelli Poole (Week 6) - Nominated

mayzee

Twins are ingrates to the first HGs who protected them all these weeks. It might bite em in the butt. I daily become less impressed by the twins.

I completely agree!!! I really hope she finds out that the Austwins are targeting the person that remains this week and she or he nominates the twins with Austin as a BD option.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to pick.  Shelli would be good because she can win HOH and take people out.  It would be fun to reading her posts about her Clay and a girl talking to hm.  She'll read more into the conversation and believe the HG is after her man.

Clay staying could be interesting too.  I'd like to see what he does once Shelli gone.  Rachel and Jordan both played different and won their seasons.

The fact that Shelli is the stronger player is a reason to evict her, not keep her. Although I don't have confidence that these HG's can figure that out.

They wont until its too late, the problem in there is too many people that don't want to compete.  Most want the same handful of people to win and do all the dirty work.  Everyone is saying oh if we evict Shelli the target on me increases, umm how about the probability of you winning an HOH or a POV increasing?  No one wants to compete in comps, they will work harder to throw a comp than to win it.  Okay if you aren't good a comps there has to be another person in there with strategy other that Vanessa.  Neither Meg or Jackie suggested as insurance to pull Clay off and nominate Vanessa or even Liz! BOOM! Shelli goes for sure, these people are unbelievable dumb.

Shelli is staying in the game. The Austwins, Vanessa and Steve definitely voting Clay out. Steve even said when he was alone in the backyard that if he wins, he is nominating Shelli and Becky. I cannot wait for the drama that ensues when JJM find out.

Shelli is staying in the game. The Austwins, Vanessa and Steve definitely voting Clay out. Steve even said when he was alone in the backyard that if he wins, he is nominating Shelli and Becky. I cannot wait for the drama that ensues when JJM find out.

Bunch of dang idiots. If Shelli stays, then she deserves the right to be that last one evicted from the SS. If Steve would nominate Shelli next week, why would he not vote her out this week? That's is a rhetorical question because Steve will not do anything to win HOH next week. 

I agree these idiots including Shelli are  just clearing a path for Vanessa. It has yet to dawn on them that the biggest reason they are all so quickly becoming targets is because VANESSA is making them one!! And after they all keep Shelli the twins will as well! I just don't get it. And dont get why they all do not see right through it! Especially Shelli!

I agree these idiots including Shelli are  just clearing a path for Vanessa. It has yet to dawn on them that the biggest reason they are all so quickly becoming targets is because VANESSA is making them one!! And after they all keep Shelli the twins will as well! I just don't get it. And dont get why they all do not see right through it! Especially Shelli!

When it comes to the twin idiots, you would think that they would be thinking that Vanessa had already secured the votes to back-door Austin last week. She said she no longer trusted him. So, they should be thinking that sooner or later, Austin time is up and as soon as he goes, they are next, if they last that long, since, now they are a pair and a bigger threat.

I think that some of the so-called "idiots" in the house believe that keeping a bigger " target" in the game keeps them safe. Their strategy, is to lay low and not appear to be a threat. It seems like Vanessa is quite successful at manipulating them, even Shelli.

BBLover4ever said:

I really want Shellie to go, but Clay is good too. I do not get why just about the entire house wanted the twins to come in and play the game! They should easily be a target.

Because Jackie and Meg who are in James' ear are playing the game based on vengeance, not good game play. If Austwins win HOH Jackie would be prime target. Best BB players don't play on their emotions. They remain objective, like Dan.

Lots of people on different sites have made reference to Shelli's original Big Brother bio so I went back and read it.  It's carefully worded as to Shelli's background (one of 5 kids, always fighting for position and affection), jumping in and out of relationships.  No right to judge other than what I initially said about her on a personal level, as a mom of a son Clay's age I would be worried, and on that as well as a game level the fact that Shelli asked him to use the POV on her if he won it, I think she's a snake and a gold-digger who will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

I hope she leaves Thursday and I hope she gets the same blindside those who went before her got just so she can have a taste of her own medicine in the game!

Shelli talking game just now with Shelli

She is annoyed with Clay. She said what does he think I am going to do is roll over and die? 

She said Clay told her to contact his family when she goes home. 

Lots of people on different sites have made reference to Shelli's original Big Brother bio so I went back and read it.  It's carefully worded as to Shelli's background (one of 5 kids, always fighting for position and affection), jumping in and out of relationships.  No right to judge other than what I initially said about her on a personal level, as a mom of a son Clay's age I would be worried, and on that as well as a game level the fact that Shelli asked him to use the POV on her if he won it, I think she's a snake and a gold-digger who will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

I hope she leaves Thursday and I hope she gets the same blindside those who went before her got just so she can have a taste of her own medicine in the game!

Shelli is the person that needs to go home. I don't like her because she became one of those people that believe they are entitled to make it to the end. But I do like the fact that she is prepared to do anything to win. Clay is just a pawn in her game and she would/will have no problem sacrificing him. He's the dumbass. 

Shelli is listening to Vanessa, who's telling her they they have the 5 votes necessary ( Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Julia & Steve) to keep her in the game.

Vanessa told Steve the vote would be 5-4 with Jackie, Becky, Meg, & Johnny Mac voting out Shelli.

I really want Steve, Liz, or Julia would not follow Vanessa's voting orders and instead vote out Shelli. I wanna see 2 heads explode on Thursday night. Shelli & Vanessa have had too much power & control for too long. And I'm really tired of all the stupid crying, real or fake.

If you gonna be an HBIC, then please stop with all the crying. I want them to own it and be strong women competitors.

I've never bought Shelli's story that she let James win.  She was in bad shape by that point and couldn't have lasted much longer.

James was uncomfortable, but I believe he could have continued for a good while.

Shelli is full of it.  She's just mad that somebody beat her, and even madder that someone decided to put her and Clay up.

She is a very, very poor loser and doesn't seem to have near the maturity that several of the younger players have.

Shelli deciding to make a deal with James on the wall wasn't very a. s Shelli & Clay were trying to play both factions in the house and got caught. Shelli betrayed James, Jason, Jackie & Meg and didn't seem to care. Shelli & Clay picked a faction that was currently in power. They solidified that alliance with their votes to evict Jason. Those 2 votes drew the line that separated Shelli & Clay from James, Meg, Jackie.

When the HOH power shifted to James Shelli & Clay thought that they could sweet talk James and be instantly be forgiven. Shelli and Clay decided that playing Vanessa's game (saving Austin) was more beneficial to keep their numbers high.

Shelli wasn't watching their backside and the betrayal cost one of them their game.