Shelli Poole (Week 6) - Nominated

mayzee

I am so sick of Shelli and her attitude She has a severe case of HOHitis. Everybody in the house is kissing her & Clay's ass 24/7. What is her problem????

While having a game conversation with Steve, Shelli said that the other side (Jason, Meg & James) of the house is too wishy-washy. WTF!!!

When Shelli was HOH, she wanted DaVonne out, and they voted her out. When Vanessa was HOH and they wanted Jeff out, he was voted out. The 2 extra votes for Jeff came from within her own alliance (Liz & Steve). On Shelli's second HOH, she wanted Audrey voted out, and Audrey was voted out. However, the one hinky vote for Audrey came from within her own alliance, not the other side of the house.

Where does she get off calling the other side wishy-washy???? All of their targets have been successfully evicted with the help of the other side.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Shelli is officially nominated is her new BFF Becky still kissing her ass????? Is Becky crying for Clay & Shelli??????

Shelli & Clay need to be thinking about winning the veto first, then thinking about backdooring Austin after one of them is safe.

I won't be happy until she walks out that door, I will give her the credit of being an amazing competition player but until she is out that front door I won't be satisfied with this week.  That Veto and wishy-washy type mentally of this cast anything can happen to have them both stay. Which would be an entire waste of a week.

I am getting a sick kinda joy watching her melt down. They go on and on about James keeping his word but none of them seemed to think they had to keep their word last week. This is the only reason I kept my feeds so I could watch this group melt down. woo hoo

The only way that they could both make it through the week is for one to win veto, and the other to secure 5 votes. It's possible, but not likely because it all depends on who the replacement nominees is.

I could see Shelli winning the POV and Austin as the replacement nominee vs Clay. Vanessa & her crew (Liz, Julia, Steve) would keep Austin. I can't see Jackie & Meg saving Clay because he betrayed Jason. The only votes that Clay would have is Shelli, Becky & maybe Johnny Mac. Shelli could try to get Julia & Steve to flip and vote out Austin, but I really don't see why they would do it.

now she is crying about having to sit in the jury house for the summer, she is so entitled! Did she really think people were going to allow her and her grandson to go to finals?? Like really?? I am so sick of her, her oversized teeth, her fake goody two shoes attitude, her fourth grade condescending teacher voice, her scotch-tape weave.  Everybody should be in rare form for the Veto tomorrow, no throwing it, no half assing it, make sure of all people Shelli doesn't win it.

Maybe she won't be sitting in jury alone - maybe Clay will go to jury. Maybe she will go home. I'm getting tired of listening to her say over and over again "why this week, why not another week".  It's because you aren't in charge, Shelli!

Shelli has a severe case of HOHitis. he was in a position of power and influence for 5 weeks and thought that it was unending. she was so used to all the HGs kissing her ass that she grew accustomed to the power and she actually thought that all the HGs loved her & Clay.

Shelli & Clay got way too comfortable and was totally unprepared for the power shift. They assumed that their bases were covered by aligning with everybody, but being loyal to only each other, and now that's all they've got is each other (+ 2 pawns in JmacBecky).

Clay & Shelli have been living in their own showmance bubble and they think the other HGs should keep them in the game because of their faux-mance. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Shelli has a severe case of HOHitis. he was in a position of power and influence for 5 weeks and thought that it was unending. she was so used to all the HGs kissing her ass that she grew accustomed to the power and she actually thought that all the HGs loved her & Clay.

Shelli & Clay got way too comfortable and was totally unprepared for the power shift. They assumed that their bases were covered by aligning with everybody, but being loyal to only each other, and now that's all they've got is each other (+ 2 pawns in JmacBecky).

Clay & Shelli have been living in their own showmance bubble and they think the other HGs should keep them in the game because of their faux-mance. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Very good analysis 

I just hope this is the last of her on this season .. please

No kidding. I've had my last fill of this self-entitled queen. I've never seen someone so blatantly assume everyone should be playing HER game,

not theirs. How does one get to be her age and not have any self-awareness?????!!!!

Atleast she will being going on a trip with her son, Clay won some trip to somewhere.  But so far looks like she is out the door thursday! But in the meanwhile for our viewing enjoyment she has to do some sword and bell routine for 25,000 times!  hahahah and have it all completed in 24 hours.  

Atleast she will being going on a trip with her son, Clay won some trip to somewhere.  But so far looks like she is out the door thursday! But in the meanwhile for our viewing enjoyment she has to do some sword and bell routine for 25,000 times!  hahahah and have it all completed in 24 hours.

If Clay gives up his game for Shelli, at least he got a trip for 2 to Ireland so he's not exiting the game totally empty handed. And since they won't be honeymooning at the jury house together, Clay has the rest of the summer to enjoy himself outside the house.

Shelli has almost 2 months before she sees Clay again. A lot can happen, he's a good-looking young man free to hang out in LA. Jus sayin.

If Clay gives up his game for Shelli, at least he got a trip for 2 to Ireland so he's not exiting the game totally empty handed. And since they won't be honeymooning at the jury house together, Clay has the rest of the summer to enjoy himself outside the house.

Shelli has almost 2 months before she sees Clay again. A lot can happen, he's a good-looking young man free to hang out in LA. Jus sayin.

there was a little moment he had with Meg in the bathroom area when Shelli was in the DR, they were very close, face to face, her standing in between his legs, hugging and whispering, Meg crying about him wanting people to vote him out over her. So he won't be lonely in the house or in jury.. oh Meg you little minx, this is why she has to go, huh?

Thursday ends the era of Clelli and begins the era of Cleg.

I always thought that Clay had a little flirt thing with Meg in the first week. But ole Shelli staked her claim first so the other girls backed off. I also think that Becky was crushing on Clay a little bit too.

If these HGs vote out Clay and keep Shelli they're lives in the BB house are gonna be hell til Miss Shelli gets her revenge on James. Personally, I think that Clay will be much easier to live with after Shelli goes. He will probably mope around for a few days and that's it. There are too many female HGs for him to be carrying a torch for ole Shelli.

I always thought that Clay had a little flirt thing with Meg in the first week. But ole Shelli staked her claim first so the other girls backed off. I also think that Becky was crushing on Clay a little bit too.

If these HGs vote out Clay and keep Shelli they're lives in the BB house are gonna be hell til Miss Shelli gets her revenge on James. Personally, I think that Clay will be much easier to live with after Shelli goes. He will probably mope around for a few days and that's it. There are too many female HGs for him to be carrying a torch for ole Shelli.

11813314_10207455098879415_4950240610266

Her attitude is pleasant during this grueling task, that and her ability to kill comps, ugh why does she have to be so annoying? I would actually root for her.  If she stays Clay has to go, one of them has to leave on Thursday because it just needs to happen. Separately either of them is tolerable, together they're both like human migraines.

I'll be honest, I've never understood the whole hatred towards Shelli and Clay except in the concept that people loved Da'Vonne and Jason's snarky quips and so were honor bound to hate Shelli and Clay because they were responsible for those evictions.  Generally speaking, while Da and Jason and the whole Summer Camp crew were bashing others, Shelli and Clay were kind to almost everyone in the house.  They became friends with Steve and Becky who others weren't even trying to reach out to.  When others were being outcasted, they did what they could to still talk to them.  They have fought to win while others were throwing comps and were fairly strategic in their plans.  People have bashed them for crying after being nominated and "acting entitled" but I seem to recall Da' and Jason crying as well... acting entitled.  They aren't bad people.  I've known several couples where the woman is 10+ years older and yet, love is love.  We hated how Amanda and McCrae were constantly f**king in the house and now we have Clay and Shelli being very respectfully aware that there are cameras everywhere.  So even though they have chemistry, they are responsible enough to wait until they have actual privacy before kissing for the first time.  I'm not saying that people have to root for them but I at least respect their gameplay and would like to see it continue rather than some of these other people in the house who float along, never having to get blood on their hands, and acting like its just a stepping stone to fame.

Yesterday after losing the POV comp Shelli was talking to Clay about Becky winning $5K, being safe from eviction, etc. Clay knows how mean Shelli can be and I don't think that he liked how Shelli wanted to go after Becky because she won the money.

At least the Knight's punishments can help Shelli release some of her anger out on those targets. Shelli is probably holding back on her emotions because she's on tv. She is pissed at Vanessa because her & Clay are on the block, but she really needs Vanessa, so she can't burn that bridge. That's gotta be hard. Shelli seems to be extremely resentful of Becky, who she & Clay saved last week. Shelli's second guessing their decision to save Becky instead of Jason.

Shelli seems to be getting upset whenever she tries to get some help from her HGs in saving her & Clay. It's almost like she expects the others to sacrifice their games for them.

I don't like the way Clay and Shelli had alliances with everyone in the house and thought and said many times how everyone loved them. They always felt entitled.

I am not a fan of Jason or meg or anyone.

I think it is a really good move to dethrone the king and queen of the house.

....  They have fought to win while others were throwing comps and were fairly strategic in their plans....

To be fair, much of the others throwing comps and/or going up as pawns was orchestrated by Clelli/Vanessa. So those others were playing the game, just differently.

I want Shelli to go because she is just too good, and there are enough people left that should know she will beat them, they have to cut her now. Clay on the other hand is not good at this. He's just not and it will become apparent when she is gone. He could have easily fallen in with Meg instead of Shelli in the beginning and then would have come across quite differently, I'm sure. IMO

And, I just don't like them. I don't hate them, I'm sure they're fine people, but they would never be people in my circle. Personal taste.          

I want' James & JMac F2 and that won't happen is Shelli stays Thursday.