EVICTED - Clay Honeycutt (Week 6) - Nominated (Evicted 8/06)

mayzee

I so hope they vote out Shellie!

If they're smart players they would vote out Shelli, but Vanessa has them convinced to keep Shelli.

Clay is gonna be quite surprised when he finds out what some of the BB fans think about him. His Momma should tell him to steer clear of the BB fan websites for a while.

BB needs to stop casting these idiots who are willing to fall on their sword.  If Clay is that willing to give it all up for Shelli than I want to see him grow a pair and DOR, giving up his stipend and all the perks of Big Brother (and deal with your momma's wrath when you get home for being an idiot) for his Damsel in BB Distress! 

Oh Clay thinks he has all the votes to stay. He does NOT want to go home anymore. He has been asking people for their vote.

He is so so so mad at Austin because after all he did so much for him and saved him and he said Austin would not go to bat for him and Shelly. (not true he tried)

So Clay says he is not talking to Austin and by proxy the twins because he hates him. 

No how is that going to ensure he has the votes? He told Vanessa yesterday that James told him he is staying and he has 100% of the votes. 

dummy

Clay will be so shocked IF he figures out that his 5 alliance members are the one who voted him out. But then again, he did tell them to vote him out of the game for Shelli to stay in the game.

Clay is so dense that he'll probably blame James for lying to him about the unanimous vote to evict Shelli.

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Shelli watches the footage of Clay glued to Meg on tonites show.

Stevea.... so sorry you had to see that.

Slowly.......slowly........I'm getting over it.....

My only salvation is knowing Shelli will get to see it one day too.

I'm so sorry steve that Meg betrayed you. I know it is a knife in the heart.  :sneaky:

No matter how much thought I give to this, I can't decide who I'd prefer to leave and who I prefer to stay. I quite literally could not care less. Good riddance to whoever is gone.

Either way, the tears are sweet, delicious justice for Jason.

Clay is a total moron but he's also shown that he has a temper and an ugly side.

Personally, I think he wants to stay and is hoping he does but he needs it to look to Shelli

like he did everything he could and they voted her out anyway.  I hope he does stay because

he will go off on James.  Maybe he'll even take a swing at James without Shelli there to stop him

and BB will remove him (in a perfect world) and he and Shelli can go off into the sunset together.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall because with no cameras around Shelli would lose it - big time.

Good riddance to Clay's sorry ass. Any body willing to give up their game for somebody they've only known for 6 weeks doesn't deserve to be playing BB.

And when Julie asked Clay if he loved Shelli - he hesitated. Julie then said more than $500K and he said yes.

But when Julie asked him about Meg - he had no problem saying that he loved her.

I don't see a real world relationship between Shelli & Clay post BB wrap party.

Clay is 23. Everyone knows which head a 23 yo thinks with. Shelli also knows and she played the boy like a smooth cougar should. But, you saw how things went when Meg pushed up on Clay when Shelli wasn't looking. He's out of the house now. He has some notoriety. There will be plenty of girls, of all ages, just throwing it at him. I am willing to bet that he will not last 2 weeks. In 40 days, Shelli will be a distant memory and he will be trying to figure out how she convinced him to give up a shot at a half million dollars.   

And his quip that as he sees it if Shelli wins, he wins too.   Hahahahahahaha.

IF Shelli wins the game in first place Clay will definitely come calling. But if she's not in first or second place I don't see Clay following up with Shelli.

When he does get back home, I can see his buddies teasing him about looking way way way too much like Shelli's twin brother. Awkward!

He should never have been cast for the show. He is not interested, did not know the game, and obviously does not need or want the money LOL  AND after seeing how he got in James' face, don't care for him and talk about being a BULLY! 

I wanted him to stay only because I wanted Shelli gone but after he showed what an ugly, spoiled, self-entitled brat he was I am glad he's gone.   Clay had no idea what this BB game was about.  Apparently he thought it was the Big Brother/Big Sister program and he was going to be some big hero mentoring a kid for the summer and tossing around a football and everyone was going to be so impressed with him.    I am SO sick of recruits like him just for their muscles and semi-pretty mug.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name