John "Johnny Mac" McGuire (Week 6)

jersey721

J Mac! Nooooooo - don't tell Clay about James' plan. Idiot!

He sorta was telling them but lughead Clay is too stupid to get it. 

Disappointed in Jmac.

Johnny Mac has done 2 things that I thought was really stupid and I couldn't see any benefit to his game. The first was telling Shelli a couple of weeks ago that he had an F2 deal with Steve. That info in Shelli's hands could hurt Steve & John's game. I don't know why he did it.

And now, Johnny Mac running to tell Clay about James's plan makes no sense. He should have kept that info to himself. All he should have told Clay was that he secured his own safety and then he & James talked about the endurance comp.

I don't understand why Johnny Mac is helping Clay. Clay is not in power , he is a target this week.

Johnny Mac has done 2 things that I thought was really stupid and I couldn't see any benefit to his game. The first was telling Shelli a couple of weeks ago that he had an F2 deal with Steve. That info in Shelli's hands could hurt Steve & John's game. I don't know why he did it.

And now, Johnny Mac running to tell Clay about James's plan makes no sense. He should have kept that info to himself. All he should have told Clay was that he secured his own safety and then he & James talked about the endurance comp.

I don't understand why Johnny Mac is helping Clay. Clay is not in power , he is a target this week.

J-mac thinks he and Becky are in a final 4 with Clay and Shelli

If he only knew that Clelli has alliances with the whole house 

Don't you hate when people are literally sitting pretty and they do and say something stupid to increase the targets on their backs, Becky is idiotic by nature so her excuse is valid.  I am really surprised at Johnny, this is literally not your problem or fight.. just sit down, shut up and blend in.  

I'm surprised that JMacBecky are still drinking the Clay & Shelli Kool-Ade.

DaVonne took a sip in week 1 forming a girls alliance with Audrey & shelli - by week 2 DaVonne is out.

Jeff took several sips with Clay & Shelli - and by week 3 - Jeff is backdoored.

Audrey was "saved" by Shelli in week 2 - then backdoored by Shelli in week 4.

Jason & Meg aligned with Clay & Shelli and saved by Vanessa in week 4 - then backdoord by Vanessa is week 5 with an assist by clay & Shelli.

aligning with Clay & Shelli can be the kiss of death for your BB game.

Johnny Mac was crying, I hope this is strategy just incase Clay wins HOH next week.  But for now Im confused as to why in the hell he is wasting body fluids on these people.  The same people that pawned him for literally the first half of the show...

Johnny Mac was crying, I hope this is strategy just incase Clay wins HOH next week.  But for now Im confused as to why in the hell he is wasting body fluids on these people.  The same people that pawned him for literally the first half of the show...

Clay asked JMac to vote him out

Let's hope he's going for an Oscar.

More like Oscar Mayer Baloney. I call BS on the tears.

However, now that Becky has confirmed to Johnny Mac that Clay & Shelli have F4 deals with several HGs, I wonder if Johnny Mac is still OK with aligning with Clay & Shelli?

I'm thinking that at some point johnny Mac has to realize that he has not been a part of any of the strategy meetings and always seems to be the last to know what's going on.

Johnny Mac told Becky that the only Hgs that he trusts are Becky & Steve, but Steve dosn't know about his relationship with Becky. Steve really doesn't like Becky because of the comment that Becky made that about Steve being more intrusive than the cameras. Because Steve is so socially awkward, Becky's comment really hurt his feelings. I can't see Johnny Mac, Becky, & Steve working together. Plus Steve knows that Vanessa knows about the F2 deal that Johnny Mac & Steve made weeks ago when Audrey was still in the house.

I want to believe that Johnny Mac can see that Vanessa & Shelli have been running the house. I don't understand how he could see keeping Shelli over Clay is good for his game. I hope that he has at least figured out that Vanessa is clearly aligned with the twins & Austin, despite her talking about being all alone in the game.

I want to believe that Johnny Mac can see that Vanessa & Shelli have been running the house. I don't understand how he could see keeping Shelli over Clay is good for his game. I hope that he has at least figured out that Vanessa is clearly aligned with the twins & Austin, despite her talking about being all alone in the game.

I somehow feel he knows this and he is keeping his cards close to his chest, we will see what he is made of as far as nominees when he wins HOH, he is due one.

He says in DR that he is anxious to start playing his own game, yet he still seems to be under Vanessa's and Clelli's influence.  Keeping Clay is definitely in his best interest, but I can see him meekly following Vanessa et al. 

He says in DR that he is anxious to start playing his own game, yet he still seems to be under Vanessa's and Clelli's influence.  Keeping Clay is definitely in his best interest, but I can see him meekly following Vanessa et al. 

He is voting out Shelli. Vanessa keeps trying to change his mind but he is not budging. 

When one of the useful idiots was asking Dr. John for more free dental advise,   I clearly heard him say that both useful idiots (they are identical twins, after all) should have their mouths sewn shut so that we would not have to hear their annoying whiny voices any longer.

Way to go Dr. John, BB hero of the week.

When one of the useful idiots was asking Dr. John for more free dental advise,   I clearly heard him say that both useful idiots (they are identical twins, after all) should have their mouths sewn shut so that we would not have to hear their annoying whiny voices any longer.

Way to go Dr. John, BB hero of the week.

That is pretty funny.  Even funnier coming from someone w/ strange way of talking too. :)