Becky Burgess (Week 6)

nyse

this girl worries me a lot,  she is so desperate to fit in to a clique and be accepted she will tell all the secrets and game plans.  I wish they would tell her stuff on a need to know basis and the really important things like replacement noms and backdoor plans keep her in the dark.  Clay and Shelli show her a little attention and she will sing.

I literally just typed it 10 minutes ago and she did EXACTLY what I said, went and told the entire f'ing plan to Clay. ugh... I seriously can not anymore with these people.

I used to like "trainwreck Becky" but this "New Becky" is just too desperate & needy. I hope that Jackie catches her and tells her off. Jackie has been cool with Becky from the very beginning and I think that Jackie would be pissed off at Becky because she trusted Becky.

I hope that Becky get caught & called out for her snitching.

Becky doesn't have a clue how to play this game.  It's just a matter of time before they all start flat-out ignoring her.  She's not worth nominating, but is such a nuisance

I don't know what anyone in that house can possibly do with her. 

Imagine the horror if she and Steve are the last two standing. :shocking: :shocking:

Poor Becky, she's been patting herself on the back for her spying abilities to help Shelli & Clay. When I heard that she ratted out James' plan to backdoor Shelli, I was kinda pissed off at Becky.

what Becky heard in the HOH was only the initial discussion with his group, James did not make his final decision until hours later. But Becky ran to Shelli & Clay and basically told them "Don't Worry, Be Happy". Shelli already knew that James, Meg & Jackie were working together, so for Becky to throw them all under the bus was useless information.

It's only a matter of time before Shelli turns on Becky and reduces her to tears. Shelli resents the position Becky's in now (being safe this week) because she & Clay voted to keep Becky in the game last week. Shelli feels that Becky owes her and Becky winning that $5K in the veto comp is only making it worse.

I think you all need to cut Becky a break because she is at sea level now and she is used to being a mile high LOL Really though I am trying to come up with a reason she is so dumb right now and thats the only one I could come up with.  I have a hard time adjusting to sea level when I go on vacation so it sounds good!!!!

Becky thinks that she's in an alliance with Shelli & Vanessa. She's also trying to make an F2 deal with Johnny Mac. Somehow she's managed to stay safe with James, Jackie & Meg, for now. But Becky is not slick enough to make it work out in her favor. You can only float for so long and eventually you pick a side, or you get picked off.

As much as I want to see Vanessa evicted after Shelli this week, a Becky eviction should be on the horizon real soon.  REAL SOON.  She's nothing

but trouble, like a gnat.  A gnat that keeps feeding information to Clelli.

I'm just glad that she's not kissing up to Shelli anymore. And that she's on to Vanessa's game and does not really trust her anymore either. Becky is due for another HOH win because she is a fairly good competitor. However her status as a floater makes her a prime nominee by Vanessa's crew.

I'm just glad that she's not kissing up to Shelli anymore. And that she's on to Vanessa's game and does not really trust her anymore either. Becky is due for another HOH win because she is a fairly good competitor. However her status as a floater makes her a prime nominee by Vanessa's crew.

Good, because she was only being used by Shelli, Clay and Vanessa.

I read that Vanessa plans to out Becky today as a traitor. Vanessa never knows- when to hold them and when to fold them. She plays way too hard.

I can't believe I would ever find anything interesting about Becky, but does anyone recognize the brand or store where that tank top she was wearing last night is from?(it was during BBAD hours). Very cool. It was a dusky grey/green with a sequin pattern but then had a deconstructed overlay with 'torn' holes in it. Pretty Rock&Roll for Ms. Whitebread! I need it.

Favorite Becky story:  "I got hit in the face by a train..."  lol

Now, this doesn't happen everyday.

She got hit by a tram car on the street 

Is it just me, or did it look like Becky threw the last round of the veto comp? Did she choke at the last minute? She managed to get on the scoreboard for 4 rounds beating out Jackie, Shelli, Vanessa and Clay, but then in the final round she couldn't get on the scoreboard.

Becky didn't really want to win the veto because she knew that Shelli, Clay and Vanessa would be pressuring her to save them. I'm glad that Becky did well in the veto comp and got $5K for coming in 2nd.

Favorite Becky story: "I got hit in the face by a train..." lol

Now, this doesn't happen everyday.

Re: being hit by a train -

On last week's episode when Squirrel Becky was saying if she didn't start doing better in the comp she "just might end up as road kill", rather than playing the sound effect of a car they used the sound of a train. Funny!