Austin Matelson (Week 6)

nyse

I think he looks way better in real life.  He is also actress Lisa Bonet's husband. Check out this recent pic of them walking together.

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/momoa-shine/jason-momoa-lisa-bonet-shine-on-sierra-leone-05.jpg

Thanks Linda, I stand corrected, he looks waaaaaaaay better than I remembered from GOT. He's HOT HOT HOT and Austin is NOT, NOT, NOT,

I can see where Austin would say that because of the hair and big muscular body, but I never thought that Drogo was all that handsome, but then neither is Austin.

In GoT he is kind of more menacing than handsome, but I must admit Jason Momoa is one of my celebrity crushes. 

A is a evil b......  Liar, betrayer ugly sob.   I cannot believe that V was conned into keeping this pos.   He is the devil incarnate with his pair of twin useful idiots.   Cannot stand any of them.

But in true BB tradition, this triplet will be poised for final 3.  Oh, hell no!!!!

In GoT he is kind of more menacing than handsome, but I must admit Jason Momoa is one of my celebrity crushes.

ITA about his character being menacing in GOT. I never saw him out of character, but once I saw the real life pic - he is definitely HOT!

I think that either Julia or another HG said that Austin & Liz look like "Beauty & the Beast". And I must say that I agree 1,000,000,000%.

Can someone please explain to me how Austin all of a sudden is set on voting Clay out only b/c Clay BEGGED him not to send him to jury

without Shelli?????

There has to be more to it than that since when has Austin ever really cared about what others want or don't want?  How does Austin benefit

from keeping Shelli over Clay?

Can someone please explain to me how Austin all of a sudden is set on voting Clay out only b/c Clay BEGGED him not to send him to jury

without Shelli?????

There has to be more to it than that since when has Austin ever really cared about what others want or don't want?  How does Austin benefit

from keeping Shelli over Clay?

Austin does not really benefit by keeping Shelli in the game because Austin is keeping Shelli in the game to benefit Vanessa's game. Austin cannot see that by evicting Clay (a big physical threat) he makes himself the #1 physical threat to all the others.

OMG so Austin really is extremely loyal to Vanessa, what a loophead!

I guess the real question is how in the world did Vanessa convince Austin to flip, especially after Austin seemed to want

to keep his word to James that he would vote how James wanted as repayment for not putting him on the block this week.

These people are truly flip-a-zoids.

I agree Marty. He started the whole thing telling James crap and pulling Vanessa into it. James is so mad at Clay he might ironically vote to keep Shellie lol....BTW, Liz told Julia last night that Austin hair stinks and when they get to jury she will break it off with him. I dislike Liz too.

I hate them all...

Well, I hope maybe Jmac or James to win but really not invested in any of the players 

Last season I was Derrick from first week and was fascinated by his game. 

Vanessa YOU AIN'T NO DERRICK 

I hate them all...

Well, I hope maybe Jmac or James to win but really not invested in any of the players 

Last season I was Derrick from first week and was fascinated by his game. 

Vanessa YOU AIN'T NO DERRICK

Vanessa doesn't have the emotional stability to play the game like Derrick, but the problem is that SHE thinks she's playing a very logical & strategic game.