Meg Maley (Week 6)

nyse

Meg is very lucky that Johnny Mac was the only HG to witness her "consolation hug/pep talk", with Clay in the bathroom after the veto comp. Since Meg and Johnny Mac both admitting to being a little drunk, he didn't make a big deal out of it.

Any other HG could have run to tell Shelli and all hell could have broke loose.

Actually, I wish Johnny Mac would have spilled it to ol' Shelli just to create some additional meltdown drama!

I don't know which Shelli would find worse: someone beating her in the game, or her man frisking around with Meg.

Actually, I wish Johnny Mac would have spilled it to ol' Shelli just to create some additional meltdown drama!

I don't know which Shelli would find worse: someone beating her in the game, or her man frisking around with Meg.

I was hoping for the same thing.  Its not a #bbscandal if nobody says anything about it.  Maybe it will come up today while trying to convince people they need to vote him out.  I know I saw a feed update that someone mentioned them spending a lot of time together, but not them getting all over each other.  LOL, love it.