Meg Maley (Week 6)

nyse

okay why isn't she pushing for Shelli and Clay to be put up, I'm really not understanding the mindset this season.  There is no more BoTB, let mother and son sit together up there to make sure one of them goes home! Why are we back-dooring anyone this week?  Make it clear, she wins comps, Shelli needs to go.  It's like they want her to go far in this game while she will put them all up in a heart beat to keep her and her cub safe.  WTF is wrong with these people?

Was she a recruit? She really has no idea what is going on.  I like her well enough; probably would be a fun friend to have around, but has no business on Big Brother. However, i hope she stays a long time to shift the numbers in the house.

Meg will have her a new house boo by thursday night, maybe she will actually win something to keep Cleg safe? who knows.

LOL, I can't believe Meg wants Shelli gone so that she can move in on Clay. What a silly little girl she is, and such a treacherous one, too!  Maybe she has figured out that this game is not as easy to win as she thought, so she has already made up her mind that she can't win it.  Maybe she thinks that she should just enjoy the time that she has left in the house with a really hot guy.

Meg thinks that somebody is gonna carry her to the final. And if she doesn't make it that far, she'll enjoy herself hanging out in the jury house. However, she seems quite willing & able to console poor Clay in the event that Shelli is evicted on Thursday.

If Shelli is evicted on Thursday, she is gonna be LIVID when she sees that clip of Meg & Clay in the bathroom. she's already insecure in her flirtmance with Clay, and now that they're gonna be separated for about 2 months, she's not gonna handle it well knowing that Clay's gonna be in the jury house with Meg.

Meg thinks that somebody is gonna carry her to the final. And if she doesn't make it that far, she'll enjoy herself hanging out in the jury house. However, she seems quite willing & able to console poor Clay in the event that Shelli is evicted on Thursday.

If Shelli is evicted on Thursday, she is gonna be LIVID when she sees that clip of Meg & Clay in the bathroom. she's already insecure in her flirtmance with Clay, and now that they're gonna be separated for about 2 months, she's not gonna handle it well knowing that Clay's gonna be in the jury house with Meg.

I agree with this, I think she is only here for jury and Clay in jury.  I don't think she cares about this game or the money.  We will see come thursday what she will do to protect Cleg, because the double eviction talk going around the house involves Clay and Vanessa going next.

Meg and Clay are both spilling info on Vanessa, good jesus! There may be a replace nom and it surely won't be Steve. LOL!!!

Meg is not a good ally for James at this point in the game. When Shelli wanted to give up some info to help her & Clay, dumbass Meg said that she didn't want to know. What the Hell??? Good intel is currency in the BB house.

James spend hours trying to obtain some useful information for his game from Shelli & Clay. I bet if Jackie was James' sidekick she definitely would have accepted the info - no questions asked and she would report back to James. I think that Meg doesn't want James to have info that could be damaging to Clay for obvious reasons.

Meg is such a huge disappointment to her alliance, HUGE.  

she wins nothing, she gives the other side too much information and receives nothing from them. she is weak.

But she's Mary Poopins! So sweet, very simple, floating in never never land...

She is loved by the feeders or Internet fans or whatever. I think she is their #1 now that Jason is gone. 

Yeah but can she win a comp?

The only thing that Meg won was the Gronk Cruise, so at least she won't be leaving empty handed. Meg is likeable, but that's it. She'll probably float along for another week or two, but she can go at any time and I would not miss her.