Vanessa Rousso (Week 6)

nyse

I think that Vanessa believes that she is playing a very strategic game. She thinks that having a conversation with another HG enables her to "read" them with 100% accuracy. Her poker playing skills may be handy but this is Big Brother and Vanessa has not been able to keep her emotions under control and her game play is all over the place.

Vanessa has a severe case of "HOHitis". Vanessa & Shelli were running the BB house for 4 weeks in a row. They have been in power for so long that they don't know how to play the game as a regular HG.

Poor Audrey was playing so aggressively that she flipped out BEFORE she was even nominated. Jason, James, Johnny Mac, Jackie have each been nominated multiple times but none of them flipped out or started throwing people UTB. Shelli's first time being nominated and she turned really nasty, real quick. Vanessa was able to smooth things over.

Vanessa has been bragging with Austin & the twins about the 3 of them never being on the block. When Liz was nominated Vanessa didn't protect her. Liz was able to win the BOB and save herself. In week 2 Austin saved Liz from being named as the replacement nominee, but that was before any of them knew about the twin twist.

I can't wait until one of these HGs win an HOH and have the balls to nominate Vanessa. Shelli got a taste of the block, and now its time for Vanessa to get a taste of it too.

I think that Vanessa believes that she is playing a very strategic game. She thinks that having a conversation with another HG enables her to "read" them with 100% accuracy. Her poker playing skills may be handy but this is Big Brother and Vanessa has not been able to keep her emotions under control and her game play is all over the place.

Vanessa has a severe case of "HOHitis". Vanessa & Shelli were running the BB house for 4 weeks in a row. They have been in power for so long that they don't know how to play the game as a regular HG.

Poor Audrey was playing so aggressively that she flipped out BEFORE she was even nominated. Jason, James, Johnny Mac, Jackie have each been nominated multiple times but none of them flipped out or started throwing people UTB. Shelli's first time being nominated and she turned really nasty, real quick. Vanessa was able to smooth things over.

Vanessa has been bragging with Austin & the twins about the 3 of them never being on the block. When Liz was nominated Vanessa didn't protect her. Liz was able to win the BOB and save herself. In week 2 Austin saved Liz from being named as the replacement nominee, but that was before any of them knew about the twin twist.

I can't wait until one of these HGs win an HOH and have the balls to nominate Vanessa. Shelli got a taste of the block, and now its time for Vanessa to get a taste of it too.

Very well said.

I am rooting for Jackie to win HOH.  Jackie is very perceptive of people and she says it like it is. I like that. (I wish I liked her) humm

Vanessa is pushing her agenda very hard. Thank Heavens Jackie seem to be reading her well. She seems to have Vanessa figured out.  I hope James really listens to Jackie because he still seems to be coming up with excuses for Vanessa's crap.  And if Vanessa convinces Austin to stage a fight with Clay so he won't have to vote for him to stay, please Lord, let James and Jackie call out Austin on that before the vote.

If Vanessa does not slow down pretty soon SHE is gonna blow up her own game. She is so busy trying to micro manage everybody's interpersonal relationships in the house that she can't seem to understand that she is browbeating her loyal subjects Austin, Liz, Julia and Steve.

I have started to notice that when the HGs (Austin, Liz, Julia, James, Jackie, Becky, & Meg) are hanging out and having fun, sometimes Vanessa enters the area and suddenly the mood changes. Vanessa has been working double time planting her little seeds of doubt & suspicion among several HGs. But she is too impatient to allow them to grow. Her insistence that she is always right 100% of the time is ridiculous because she really does not know everything.

Vanessa & Shelli both underestimated James's ability to play the game. They cannot admit that they got outplayed this week by James.

I really don't like how Vanessa characterized the meeting in the HOH to Shelli, Steve & Johnny Mac. Vanessa totally lied to Steve & Johnny Mac and they bought it, for now. But eventually the truth will come out. And since Vanessa was totally unsuccessful in persuading the other HGs to agree that keeping Shelli was a good idea, she told Shelli that James bullied her and the others attacked Austin. WoW

She's good but not as good as she thinks she is!

Vanessa sat there and told a whole bunch of them (I can't remember who all was there) that keeping Shelli would be smart because it keeps a bigger target in the house and not one of them called her on it that Shelli is the bigger threat.  It just proves that these people don't know the game.  Shelli is the bigger threat to all their games.

It would have been hilarious if James and initially put up Shelli and Vanessa.  Hopefully Vanessa is on the block next week.

What's really amazing is how Vanessa shoots down any of their ideas by telling them that it's either stupid or dumb, and they accept it. The other day when Vanessa was talking to Steve she actually asked him for his opinion, and Steve was surprised and flattered.

Vanessa knows that she has her crew under her control, but the other HGs are kinda on to Vanessa and can see her as a big threat. Vanessa's plan is to use her crew to take out the threats to her game, and Austin, Liz & Julia are poised to do just that. I just don't think that Vanessa is gonna be able to emotionally handle the game when they have to turn on each other.

What James should have done is taken Clay off and put up Vanessa. If he had done that I think Shelli would have definately been going home. If not it would have been Vanessa and oh well.

Vanessa has done it AGAIN. She is one big emotional drama queen of a wreck. Her manipulations are worse than Audrey's. The fake fights and tears are just too much BS coming from her.

Vanessa has been scheming for days about staging a fake fight among the HGs. First she wanted to go after Becky and blow up her game, Now it's Johnny Mac, James and Clay.

Vanessa doesn't have enough faith that her minions will vote the way SHE bullied them into voting that she just had to create some fake BS drama and make it all about her. She wanted to publicly dirty up Clay and Johnny Mac to the other HGs.

I am so tired of Vanessa's game that I really want someone to take her out. She is truly starting to look emotionally unstable and she is playing so hard that the paranoia is getting the best of her. I just wish that she would take her meds and relax and ease up trying to control everybody and everything. I wanna get off the Vanessa-coaster.

I agree!!! Send her home ASAP...this bitch doesn't need the money! She's a nutcase.

I am so sick of her drama and the her minions. 

If she doesn't have someone win to protect her then I see her on the block this week. 

yipeeeeeeeee. She is one big HOT MESS. 

Vanessa's game officially jumped the shark for me when she accused Clay & Johnny Mac of being related or gay lovers because it's the only thing that makes sense to her.

Vanessa thinks that she can "read" people so well and that she's never wrong about anything.