Vanessa Rousso (Week 6)

nyse

ooooh Vanessa is a dirty player, trying to turn James against his alliance.  she is playing a very emotional game.. I can dig that.. I prefer her in the house over Shelli. Shelli cares about herself and Clay thats it.  Vanessa can be guilted into doing what you want her to do.

Vanessa played James pretty good last week by telling him that she had additional info, but would only reveal it after Jason's eviction. Since Vanessa wasn't too specific, she now has the opportunity to spin it however she wants to help her game. All the HGs know how gullible James is,and James has figured out that Vanessa is a good gamer and respects that.

Vanessa knows that James, Meg & Jackie are pissed about Jason, and since James is the sole HOH, all she has to do is ensure her safety. Vanessa is not gonna stick her neck out for Clay & Shelli because they are targets this week. All she has to do is lay low and stay out of the drama.

Whether people like it or not James is going to be the #1 target for the other side of the house - He was before this week now he needs to hope for a win by Meg or Jackie next week ... Yikes

I am kinda thinking James is safe as far as Austin and the twins go. I think that the bigger target now is Becky or Jackie 

Vanessa & Shelli don't like that Becky is playing both sides of the house, but Shelli thinks it's OK as long as it benefits them (Clay & Shelli) and Vanessa wants to use the info to influence James' to backdoor Becky for being disloyal to James.

I really don't think that James would waste his HOH on Becky. James wants to take out a big target and break up one of the strong pairs.

However, if Vanessa is able to get James to change his mind to backdoor Becky, then she is a master manipulator. If Vanessa pushes too hard, this could backfire and she could end up as the replacement nominee.

Vanessa & Shelli don't like that Becky is playing both sides of the house, but Shelli thinks it's OK as long as it benefits them (Clay & Shelli) and Vanessa wants to use the info to influence James' to backdoor Becky for being disloyal to James.

I really don't think that James would waste his HOH on Becky. James wants to take out a big target and break up one of the strong pairs.

However, if Vanessa is able to get James to change his mind to backdoor Becky, then she is a master manipulator. If Vanessa pushes too hard, this could backfire and she could end up as the replacement nominee.

I don't think James will waste his HoH on Becky. He needs to let Becky know that Vanessa is pushing for Becky to be the replacement (and that Shelli/Clay are good with that choice) so she knows where she stands with them. And it would be awesome if Vanessa ended up as the replacement. 

I don't think James will waste his HoH on Becky. He needs to let Becky know that Vanessa is pushing for Becky to be the replacement (and that Shelli/Clay are good with that choice) so she knows where she stands with them. And it would be awesome if Vanessa ended up as the replacement.

Vanessa & Shelli as nominees on Thursday night would be some "good BB tv".

I just don't understand why Vanessa is doing all this scheming before the veto has even been played. She needs to relax and take her meds. Give Clay & Shelli some space and time to figure some things out.

Vanessa is freaking. She feels like she is losing control of her "team". She did her best to turn the twins against Austin and have them for herself but that didn't work. 

Vanessa keeps saying she is getting her period and she is moody and cranky and... bla bla bla

She threatened Austin this morning. 

Vanessa lives an amazing life playing poker, she does not need half a million, will it sway any minds if she makes it to final 2? Wait do they know she is a successful poker player?

I'm actually very good at poker. I need to enter these tournaments. I'm missing out on living the good life apparently, you know actually having to work for a living.

Vanessa lives an amazing life playing poker, she does not need half a million, will it sway any minds if she makes it to final 2? Wait do they know she is a successful poker player?

I'm actually very good at poker. I need to enter these tournaments. I'm missing out on living the good life apparently, you know actually having to work for a living.

I feel that anyone with a talent should try to exploit it.  You will never know what you are capable of until you try.

I can't wait until Shelli's punishment is over and Shelli tells Vanessa that they have to talk....Vanessa will tell her" i can't! i'm polishing Jackie all week!

She is only polishing for 24 hours. She will be off tonight

I think that Vanessa has figured out that Clay & Shelli had a "secret F4 deal" with Jason & Meg. After the noms when Shelli & Vanessa were talking and Shelli was complaining that they (Clay & Shelli) were taking the blame for Jason going home, Vanessa kept saying for "whatever reason" Meg, James & Jackie felt closer to Shelli & Clay than they did to Vanessa.

Also when Vanessa, Jackie, Liz & Shelli were in the HOH discussing the Jason nomination, Shelli got defensive when Jackie asked Shelli if she was a part of the big majority that wanted Jason out. All Shelli had to do was say yes, but instead of being honest, she was still trying to play both sides and that did not go unnoticed by Vanessa.

Vanessa wanting everyone to agree on a "plan" after one of Clelli gets evicted -- in case there is a double eviction this week.

But she then turns around and says that she's already promised to vote to keep Shelli over Clay -- b/c Clay asked her to, and

she would hate to break a promise like that.

Also, she lectures the other house members in the "meeting" that it's not fair to get everyone on the same page as far as the votes

go.  Everyone should have the right to vote what is best for them as individuals in determining whether to evict Shelli or Clay.

Oh, Vanessa.  You are such a snake -- but you're slipping.  Everyone sees what a snake you are now.

Vanessa wanting everyone to agree on a "plan" after one of Clelli gets evicted -- in case there is a double eviction this week.

But she then turns around and says that she's already promised to vote to keep Shelli over Clay -- b/c Clay asked her to, and

she would hate to break a promise like that.

Also, she lectures the other house members in the "meeting" that it's not fair to get everyone on the same page as far as the votes

go.  Everyone should have the right to vote what is best for them as individuals in determining whether to evict Shelli or Clay.

Oh, Vanessa.  You are such a snake -- but you're slipping.  Everyone sees what a snake you are now.

Vanessa kinda overplayed her hand with that stupid meeting. Even Becky said that Vanessa keeps her word, up until she breaks it. Everybody in that meeting knows that James wants Shelli out and for Clay to stay. Vanessa's argument to leave a bigger threat in the game kinda fell on deaf ears.

Some of the HGs are kinda tired of Shelli & Vanessa running the game, telling them what to do and how to vote. I hope this is the week that the twins jump ship from Vanessa & Shelli.

I so hope you are right mayzee.

I really hope that by Vanessa pushing so hard to keep Shelli the others will see she is trouble.

The logical choice (for everyone's general benefit is to evict Shelli -- they may not have another opportunity to get

a heavy HOH winner out) -- yet, Vanessa is spinning it to look like it's actually better to keep Shelli.

But really, the only person who (potentially) immediately benefits by keeping Shelli is Vanessa -- that's assuming

Shelli wins HOH this Thursday.  In the long run, everyone loses by keeping Shelli -- which is what James was trying

to point out.

V was my fav from the beginning.  I have seen her playing poker a few years ago when poker was the big fad on tv.  I was hoping that she would be this season's Derek.

She lost me with all the dirty dealings and betrayals of her minions.   She opted to attempt for the 6 person alliance and won, but then made C and S out to be the sin eaters.  She did the deed with that evil A as her partner.  The annoying, whiny voiced twins are/were only along to be useful idiots (twin donkey laughs)

I hope that the other side will be able to put something together to get V, A and the useful idiots uder control before the numbers drop too low.

For someone who hates liars she is shoveling them out by the buckets

Buckets may be putting it mildly. She even lies while accusing other people of lying. I believe other people will start catching her lies from now on.