James Huling (Week 6) - HoH, PoV winner

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got my vote for at least making a big move.  One way or the other once of the "power couple" will be leaving Thursday (unless the producer throws in one of her famous safety twists).

For the second time I have been impressed by another James & Steve early morning game talk session. You could tell that there was genuine game respect for each other. They were both being as open and as honest as they could be. That was so refreshing that I really wish that they could pair up & work together, but Steve is too comfortable being Vanessa's little rat.

Steve knows that Vanessa has been deliberately keeping game information from him, only telling him on a "need to know" basis. Steve told James that he knows that he's on the bottom in his group. I'm glad that James told Steve that Clay & Austin have been tossing Steve's name around as a replacement nominee. And that Meg & Jackie were pissed off when Clay suggested that Steve go up and get backdoored.

James made his intentions clear who he wanted out, but he didn't pressure or threaten Steve in any way. James told Steve to vote what is best for Steve's game.

I really really hope that Steve flips his vote this week and does not follow Vanessa's orders. He successfully did it once, when it didn't matter. But I want him to do it again and shake up the Vanessa/Shelli reign.