James Huling (Week 6) - HoH, PoV winner

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve & James had an interesting conversation this am. They talked about game moves without mentioning any specific names, but it seemed like Steve got the message. I kinda want James & Steve to work together, they could both help each other a lot.

Congratulations to James for winning the HOH comp. I hope he follows through with his plan to put Clay & Shelli on the block and hope that they're still on the block on Thursday night. One of them has got to go.

I'm glad that James has Jackie & Meg for backup and he knows that he can trust them. I just wish he knew that Becky is not to be trusted because she's running back to Clay & Shelli and telling them all his plans.

I really hope that James follows through and nominates Clay & Shelli. I wonder if Clay & Shelli will feel betrayed?

And to think that James invited Clay to be his date at the "Outback Steak Dinner Reward" last week. And now this week, the chopping block.

Everybody naturally assumes that James would invite Meg to the dinner date, but no, James took his boy Clay because he felt sorry for him being on slop.,

I want clay to go home on Thursday with only 1 veto comp win under his belt - and no HOH win. Shelli might play better with Clay gone from the game.

If James was smart he would take advantage of the drama last week and see that both sides have cracks in it and form a new alliance with Clay/Shelli (because they feel Vanesaa made Jason and his crew feel that they were behind Jason being backdoored) and forced them to explain what happened while Vanesaa acted like she had no choice, Austin/the twins (because Vanesaa was planning to backdoor Austin without even talking to him about what happened first which then forced Austin to make deals to save himself and Becky because she saw first hand where she stood with her "crew".

If James is playing for his kids then he needs to dump Jackie and Meg and align with strong players who may feel it's time to rethink who they can trust. If he doesn't then he will take out someone from the sixth sense then have to count on Jackie and Meg to win HOH or be the #1 target next week.

I guess Shelli didn't consider that making a deal with someone right after betraying them wasn't the best plan.

Shelli only trusts the HGs that she can manipulate or influence and she probably thought that Clay could or would control and manipulate James. I think she overestimated Clay and under estimated James.

I can't wait to see pics of his daughter and I bet that he gets emotional too.

I am not sure that he will actually put them up but Meg needs to get a clue she knows they are all working together why would she try and work with Austin they need to try and get Becky and Johnny Mac on their side so the numbers even up. 

I can't stand her, but really, how much better can she even play? haha

eta: Go James! Take 'em down! :)

Shelli could play better without having to carry her boy toy along because Clay isn't pulling his weight. Clay might even play better without Shelli.

I like that James decided to take a big swing to break up one of the couples. Now Vanessa , Shelli & Clay are all worried about being thrown under the bus by each other. They are staring to doubt each other. I love it.

Alright James now don't let Shelli and Clay talk you out of it.  It's about time someone said what you did about taking a swing and its going to be a big one. LOL cannot wait.

James is owning this conversation right now with Clay and Shelli!!! "If you two said, no you weren't going to vote for Jason, then she (Vanessa) would have had no choice but to throw Austin up because she knew HE didn't have the numbers to stay."  BOOM!!!  James isn't playing around, he is in complete control here. I hope he keeps it up.

I really like how James handled his pre-nomination one-on-one talks with Johnny Mac, Steve and Austin. I now have mad respect for his game.

He was very guarded in the info he gave them and I think he may have earned some credibility with Steve, Johnny Mac and even Austin. James assured Steve & Johnny Mac that they were not targets or backdoor options and I'm sure they were relieved.

I liked that he was honest with Austin by telling him that he and the twins were options as replacement nominees. this info will motivate Austin & the twins to keep the nominations the same in the event they win the veto.

Well played James.

I really like how James handled his pre-nomination one-on-one talks with Johnny Mac, Steve and Austin. I now have mad respect for his game.

He was very guarded in the info he gave them and I think he may have earned some credibility with Steve, Johnny Mac and even Austin. James assured Steve & Johnny Mac that they were not targets or backdoor options and I'm sure they were relieved.

I liked that he was honest with Austin by telling him that he and the twins were options as replacement nominees. this info will motivate Austin & the twins to keep the nominations the same in the event they win the veto.

Well played James.

One of the best HOH's ever. No scheming and no power control. He put up his noms and it is up to the house. 

One of the best HOH's ever. No scheming and no power control. He put up his noms and it is up to the house.

James is more than just a prankster, last week I thought that he was always a day late and a dollar short when it came to putting the pieces together, but not any more.