:D:D:D:D:D:D " BURN BABY BURN, Shockalot INFERNO" :D:D:D:D

You rock Miked!!!!!!

Guest Shockalot
:D:D:D:D:D:D " BURN BABY BURN, Shockalot INFERNO" :D:D:D:D

You rock Miked!!!!!!

How so?

Cant explain?

No.

So please stop derailing this thread by acting out little skits.

Thnx

Guest Shockalot
Amen! What a total piece of garbage!

..and its only gonna get worse.. I plan on putting maximum animated gifs and a wicked loud MIDI to run on every page.

People seem to love it - my return visitors and length of stay is over the top!

..and its only gonna get worse.. I plan on putting maximum animated gifs and a wicked loud MIDI to run on every page. People seem to love it - my return visitors and length of stay is over the top!

A wicked loud MIDI . . . just like you . . . loud and obnoxious.

Length of stay? You're ALWAYS here spewing your vile nonsense so when do you EVER spend any time on your own web site? No need to answer since you'll soon be on ignore. So go ahead and have your last word. I just don't have to see it. Amen for ignore!

..and its only gonna get worse.. I plan on putting maximum animated gifs and a wicked loud MIDI to run on every page.

It is not ugly because of the gifs but because the colors, layout and construction is so bad!

People stay there long because they are amazed at the mess and can't read half the stuff.

And return time and time again to see if he has by any chance fixed it yet.

A loud midi will just put the final nasty touches to it!

Go Shock!

PS Now that BB is over you can spend a little more time on your own site and improve the general appearance.

Shock,

I checked out your website. I agree it is less than attractive but it can be fixed. I don' t understand why you post at Morty's when you possess an entire site to state your views, observations and opinions of the game. Is it because no one cares enough to visit your site on a regular basis? You can state that your "return visitors and length of stay is over the top" but no cares enough to post there. Why is that?

I thought the "what would you like to say to (fill in the name of the HG)" was interesting.

Do you really believe that any or all of those HGs will read it?

Maybe you should use the forum you created for your views and give the rest of us a huge break from your "opinions"....

Thanks!!! :)

Funny how the thread has Kaysars name in it but Kaysar fans? Are talking about some guy at this site like he is a celebrity and instead of putting him on ignore they are going back and forth with him. This is the big brother / shockalot forum. Their is no need for his own site, he apparently owns this one too. Please put him on ignore now and talk about Kaysar, Maggie etc. Please keep things big brother related.

He put himself out there when he advertised the fact that he was about to make documentaries.

He alone brought this thread back to himself after starting it.

I am simply stating the fact that his website gives us a good picture of how his mind works and why his viewpoints are so skewed..

Maybe his mind looks like his web page!

PS

Besides.....BB is over now, with not much left to discuss here so the threads wil tend to stray a little more than usual.

Guest Jedi_Hurricane

I would try and debate Shock about his delusional POV of Kaysar & the SOV 6 and his assinine love of the Nerd Herd for that matter. But it would be unfair. He has a handicap afterall!

head-up-ass.jpg

Guest Jedi_Hurricane
If Shock is bugging everyone, then stop getting him off...stop responding to his inflammatory and just-plain-silly threads and posts.

The only reason he comes here is to watch everyone do so.

BowingSmiley.gif

YES MASTER! :rolleyes:

The only worse that the shock type posters on messages boards are those that try and tell people where and where not to post. If we are bothering you by responding feel free to not click on his threads...Oooops there I go doing it too. :unsure:;) I've already put him on ignore so I won't be responding to him anymore. I just joined and I am sorting out who is worth posting to and who isn't.

Guest Jedi_Hurricane

:o Oh No the great and powerful OZ is upset at my posting a couple of pics. Whoa is me! :rolleyes:

Check the count Wiz you post 4 pics to my two. I'm out of here two posts and two Wanna-Be Mods respond.

BowingSmiley.gif

YES MASTER! :rolleyes:

The only worse that the shock type posters on messages boards are those that try and tell people where and where not to post. If we are bothering you by responding feel free to not click on his threads...Oooops there I go doing it too. :unsure:;) I've already put him on ignore so I won't be responding to him anymore. I just joined and I am sorting out who is worth posting to and who isn't.

Maybe if you are new here, you could avoid making snap judgements about other posters? I don't "tell people what to do". No one is bothering me by responding to shock.

In fact, I was suggesting the exact same thing you were suggesting when you told me to "feel free not to click on his threads" right?

I'm glad you used your 2nd post to insult me though. I like getting a feel for new members right away.

Don't tell me this person above joined to post a picture.

To top it off, this one is funnier.

head_up_your_ass.jpg

headupass_funny_tn.jpg

goat-xt.jpg

statue1.jpg

eeeew :lol::lol::lol:

All I have to say is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion is that Kaysar and Janelle were the most intelligent players in the house, hands down. I also think Kaysar was the only one who had the courage to go against majority, Cappy and his sheep. I don't think that anyone really played the game with integrity, except for maybe Janelle, she didn't lie to anyone, she told them she didn't like them and went on with her day. I love Kaysar because he wasn't afraid to do what he had to do, no matter who it pissed off, and for that he has my respect. I think the NH were just a bunch of followers that couldn't make decisions for themselves, always went with what others wanted, especially Jennifer and the second eviction of Kaysar. I wouldn't say Kaysar was the best player, he got evicted right after he was put back in, and that was his own fault, but I still love him.

As for Shock's original post, it was boring, long winded, and did not prove to me that Kaysar was exposing himself. I think that Shock was grasping at straws (like another poster said) and did not prove anything except that Kaysar is still a cool shit.

Enough from me.

The only thing that Shockalot has proven to me, is he is just like the Friendsheep.

Amen... But then again what do you expect from someone that worships Maggie like he does? He is only following her fine example...

I got more proof that Shock wasn't in on this whole interview... Do you really think that anyone over at Jokers would invite Shock over there to "expose" Kaysar when they paid him to be there cause he is one of their favorites?

Here is what one of their mods posted...

Personally, I am glad Jokers made the offer and I am glad Kaysar excepted. Kaysar is going places and we all know it. To take some time out of his day for use was great and I thank him for it and if he ended up with a little $ for his time, then all I have to say is..... Ette was brilliant for offering the $$$ to get him in here since he is has not giving any other interviews or chats at this point.

closer to an institution - though not for higher learning

(guess ravenclaw and ginger's comments were deleted by the mod)

Nope that was the only thing I said in response to the "student of ravenclaw" asking about the uni? Not sure why the ravenclaw post was deleted though---it was some sort of goof post. It appeared harmless to me. :)

Archived