Julia Nolan (Week 6)

JEDI

she seems a bit smarter than Liz.  Love how she isn't going to be nice to Austin LOL.

Shay are James' target this week...

I must have missed that when did that happen?

I like that Julia is honest with Liz about how she really feels about Austin. and I really like how she treats Steve because it's obvious that he's smitten with her.

Steve looked shocked when Julia admitted that she was the twin who kissed Johnny Mac because I think that Steve thought it was Liz. Steve still can't tell them apart.

I'm glad that Julia is free to play her own game now.

Julia looks like she's four months pregnant. Liz doesn't. But I prefer Julia, who was pissed Austin didn't leave.

Austin is now stalking/following twins, butting into their sisterly chats.

At least Julia seems to recognize that being aligned with a big target like Austin is not necessarily good for her game. I think that Julia might do better aligning with Steve and Johnny Mac. Julia wants somebody else to take out Austin because she doesn't want to piss off her sister.

Keeping Shelli in the game over Clay may sound good, but Vanessa is gonna keep Shelli fired up and channeling all her anger into James, Meg, & Jackie. However, if Clay stays in the game Vanessa cannot control him anymore without Shelli. Clay will be targeting James, Vanessa & Austin. I don't believe that the twins would be on Clay's radar.