7/30 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

. I hope that James DOES NOT keep his word to Shelli for her & Clay's safety. BB deals are made to be broken and Clay & Shelli need to be brought down a few pegs.

James should nominate Shelli & clay with no hesitation and simply tell them that "the house made him do it". If the veto is used Vanessa should be the replacement nominee. OR Austin wins the POV and James tells Austin that if he uses it on Clay or Shelli that Liz will be named as the replacement nominee. That should be a big enough swing at the 6th Sense alliance to tear it apart.

YaY!!!!! for James. Now I'm just wondering who's gonna be the first ass kisser and his new BFF.

Yes! Please don't let Clelli/Vanessa run your HOH, James!  Let Jackie. ;)

Meg knows how gullible James is so I think that Meg & Jackie are gonna take up residence in the HOH to prevent any kind of funny business or deal making.

In fact I hope that Jackie & Meg continuously remind James about the Dark Moon deal and how it fell apart and how they got played by Shelli & Clay.

They need to toughen James up because he's under no obligation to be honest with Clay & Shelli. Plus I wanna see Shelli lose her cool when her & Clay's pics pop up on the nomination screen.

It would be dangerous for James game to publicly go back on that kind of deal. IF he is smart, he will take out someone with the least backlash for his game.

I don't think so. I think he needs to go big. Get out one of the 6S and scatter/diminish their numbers. julia, johnny, maybe becky...they will stop being the numbers 6S thinks they have.   Shelli, Austin, Clay, Vanessa need to be the targets. Openly. Without Vanessa, Steve will be a wild card, but with the shift i don't think his vote will matter much...  I can't imagine that Shelli, Austin, Clay or Vanessa don't go next week. If Austin goes, perhaps Liz will stop being an idiot and follow whatever Julia wants. I think Meg, Jackie, Johnny, Julia, Johnny and maybe Becky will vote the same and it will be between two of the 6S. It will be glorious!

It would be dangerous for James game to publicly go back on that kind of deal. IF he is smart, he will take out someone with the least backlash for his game.

With more than half the house targeting James I don't think that him reneging on a deal to Cay & Shelli is gonna make matters much worse for his game.

Shelli is so loud and fake on the feeds right now, screaming and Fan-girling like somebody one-third her age " OMG!! its like the TWO OF YOUUUUUUU!!!". Jesus just shut her mic off.

Steve and Austin are the first two to fall off. Steve sure ain't gonna be a six million dollar man and Austin sure ain't Stone Cold.

As of 7:30 am this morning. Shelli and Clay being nominated together. Whoooo hooooo

Love you James

It's gonna be a crazy week! The fact that Shelli threw the comp for a deal and that James is going to try to split Shlay up before jury is going to make it even more dramatic! Better cook up a weekend's worth of popcorn and get comfy...  :popcorn2:

It's gonna be a crazy week! Trying to split Shlay up before jury is going to make it even more dramatic! Better cook up a weekend's worth of popcorn and get comfy...  :popcorn2:

This is going to be a gooooooooooooooood week.  :smoke: