Clay Honeycutt (Week 5) - Nominated by Vanessa, PoV winner, Saved himself

mayzee

clay finally steps up his game by agreeing to be nominated by Vanessa this week. I can't imagine the kind of stress and pressure he's under if he fails to win the BOB comp.

And his co-nominee is Becky, most likely the most physically fit female HG this season. Becky & Clay will be battling against James & Liz.

(((BREAKING NEWS !!!! James has agreed to throw the comp so that Clay & Becky will win.)))))

Congratulations to Clay on his first comp win. YAY FOR CLAY!!!!

Shelli will be so proud that Clay won a comp and will get some TV time of him actually doing something BB related to show that he is really playing the game.

Hi hope Clayds fails BOB big time and stays on the block. I hope Austin wins Veto and takes down Liz. 

It would really screw up the new moon alliance 

These comps are really crap shoots. I'd love to see him on the block too! Smug ex-jock.

I would be jumping up and down with joy if Clay lost it big time. I think Austin would still go if anyone won the POV but him.

Sunday's show...

I'm sorry Becky lost BOTB.....

BUT... I REALLY enjoyed watching Clay squirm on my tv screen

Welcome to BB Shelli and Clay.

Walk awhile in the other HG's shoes.

yesterday Clay actually said that he thinks it's unfair to have physical competitions while HGS are on slop.

Ya I heard that. Clay had never heard of BB when he was recruited. He watched some seasons in sequester. 

I could live on popcorn and pickles and protein drinks for a week no problem. Slop... uggg

Ya I heard that. Clay had never heard of BB when he was recruited. He watched some seasons in sequester. 

I could live on popcorn and pickles and protein drinks for a week no problem. Slop... uggg

I was reading Jokers where he also said the deal (backdooring Austin ) was off when he & Becky lost the BOB. I don't know who he was talking to when he made that statement. Do you know who he was talking to when he said that???

I was reading Jokers where he also said the deal (backdooring Austin ) was off when he & Becky lost the BOB. I don't know who he was talking to when he made that statement. Do you know who he was talking to when he said that???

No he was still on board with getting out Austin after that. It was Shelli that started changing her mind and she was the one that had to work on Clay to make him think that they were not safe aligning with the downstairs crew. 

I know Clay was worried a little but Shelli figured things out for him. 

Somebody needs to figure things out for Clay!!! lol I love on tonight's CBS show Jason quipped, when entering the white-walled BOTB comp,"It's blank in here, just like Clay's mind."

Anybody got any details on the Clay & Shelli fight last night?????

Did they kiss & make up ??????

I shut down about 9 pm last night. Didn't do flashbacks this morning. Just about to log on soon. Didn't hear about it on Facebook groups.