Jackie Ibarra {TAR} (Week 5) - HoH1 - dethroned

So how many people can be in an alliance? Shelli and Clay are driving me nuts. I want Jason to stay as well and I hope he can pull it off personally because he can read people well and I think Becky has now resigned herself to follow along with the Vanessa Clay and Shelli show. 

I would love for Jackie & Meg to win the next HOHs. Since Shelli & Vanessa have been in power for much of the game, they haven't really had to do much of the ritual HOH butt kissing that the other HGs have done for the past month.

I also like Jackie when she made the comment to Vanessa about "not needing a man" to play the game because she is a strong woman. MEOW! That was a dig at Vanessa, Shelli & Liz. And from how the game had played out so far, it's not like clay & Austin are killing the comps.

Yes. Jackie and Meg have to win HOH!

It's pretty much the last good chance to shift the house and maybe get a foothold to at least sway Becky and John from the darkside...

although...Becky sure does seem to think she's deep in the Vanessa, Shelli, Clay, etc., alliance these days.  Wow.  Dummy.

I would love for Jackie & Meg to win the next HOHs. Since Shelli & Vanessa have been in power for much of the game, they haven't really had to do much of the ritual HOH butt kissing that the other HGs have done for the past month.

I also like Jackie when she made the comment to Vanessa about "not needing a man" to play the game because she is a strong woman. MEOW! That was a dig at Vanessa, Shelli & Liz. And from how the game had played out so far, it's not like clay & Austin are killing the comps.

You do realize without Jeff her TAR "man" she wouldn't even be on the show? Beside the twins Jackie is the only houseguest in the house right now who went into the house with someone.

I would like a different person up in the HOH

I can't stand Jackie but she would shake things up.

It would also be interesting to have little Meg or Steve or J-Mac. 

You do realize without Jeff her TAR "man" she wouldn't even be on the show? Beside the twins Jackie is the only houseguest in the house right now who went into the house with someone.

But Jackie & Jeff did not play together as a power couple. Jackie played a very low key game. When she was nominated the first week,she didn't freak out and get overly emotional. I think Jackie is a strong player and right now she has divided loyalties because of Jason & Becky being on the block together.

None of the women in the house are openly targeting Jackie except Liz and that's because - game recognizes game - and they see each other. However, Austin & Clay both want Jackie out because they see her as a strong competitor.

I love BB and I'm ready for a power shift to occur. Vanessa & Shelli have been in control for too long and i wanna see somebody take a shot at them, and at this point in the game it looks like Jackie is more than ready to do just that.