Becky Burgess (Week 5) - Nominated by Vanessa

Becky's best move is to pair up with Johnhy Mac and or Jackie. James & Meg are clueless because they are looking to join an existing alliance and coast along with them. Aligning with Clay & Shelli is the kiss of death, ie. Jeff, Audrey & Jason.

Shelli screwed Becky over when they were HOHs together in week 2. Becky also got screwed over when their elaborate plan to backdoor Austin got derailed and Becky ended up in a nomination chair on Thursday night.

Becky needs to wake up and play her own game and stop doing the dirty work of others. Clay & Shelli should be viewed as competitors - not friends.

It was so disappointing to see Becky up in the HOH with Shelli, Clay & Vanessa openly discussing her nominees & backdoor plans. I used to think that Becky was smart to lay low & observe and not get involved in the petty dramas. But now that she's cozied up to Shelli & Vanessa, Becky thinks that she's a part of the power group. Little does she know that she is totally expendable to them. They only want to use her to target the others.

Apparently Becky cannot see that Austin & the twins are a part of Vanessa's crew. And Clay has made it obvious that he wants her to target Jackie. Poor little Becky, she thinks she in an F4 alliance with Shelli, Clay & Vanessa.

If Becky does not win HOH, I wonder how much she's gonna be hanging out with Shelli & Vanessa discussing game moves???? If Johnny Mac wins HOH is Becky gonna run back to him & try to get close???? And will he welcome her with open arms???

Much to my chagrin, I do not think Becky has any game play.  She does see the strongest alliance in the house is Shelli/Clay/Vanessa, but this far in does she really think she can join them?  Saddest of all Becky is so willing to give up Johnny Mac.  She cried when Shelli as picked for POV how no one would help her because she was to blind to see everyone was rooting for her.  Then she wants to join the very people that stacked the deck against her. 

Poor Becky has been beating herself up about losing 3 comps in a row. She seemed overly concerned about Shelli being pissed off that Clay & Becky lost the BOB comp. Becky kept trying to put the blame on James because he helped Liz with the spelling of "Christine" at the very end of the comp.

IMHO, Becky should have been blaming her own partner, Clay. Editing issues aside, it looked like Clay & Becky made several wrong guesses when they buzzed in with names. And poor James was trying his best to throw it, but Liz was on fire, she basically beat 3HGs in 1 comp. Liz beat her BOB competitors and the saboteur she was paired with.

Becky put herself in this position by agreeing to be a part of the Dark Moon 8 man alliance. Becky has basically given over control of her game to Shelli and Vanessa because she wants so desperately wants an easy path to the winner's circle. This is BB and i hope they use her up & boot her out.