EVICTED - Jason Roy (Week 5) - replacement Nominee (Evicted 7/30)

jersey721

Poor Jason, he went from Vanessa saving him from eviction last week, to being backdoored By Vanessa this week. I know it's a game, but that's gotta hurt on a personal level.

His big mouth got him in trouble with the info about Austin's betrayal. He should never have shared this with Shelli & Vanessa. I hope that he can see it now that Shelli & Vanessa are not to be trusted. He thought that he was being loyal to Shelli & Vanessa by sharing info and Vanessa basically shot the messenger and kept the betrayer.

Jason does not have the votes to stay because Vanessa has Clay, Shelli, Austin, Liz, & Steve, and that's enough to send him packing.

I just hope that James, Meg, Jackie, John, & Becky paid attention to notice how this all went down and step up their games.

What is really snaky is Clay and Shelli pretending they are shocked at the nomination and more or less throwing Vanessa to the wolves.

Love it. I just want Shelli and Clay to get caught.

Sorry Jason. You should have stepped up and played harder. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically Shellie and Clay get Vanessa to put up Jason and now those are the 2 votes he likely needs to stay in the game

Tried joining a Big Brother Chat room but man if you aren't a Jason fan steer clear of that room they get a little worked up lol

Ironically Shellie and Clay get Vanessa to put up Jason and now those are the 2 votes he likely needs to stay in the game

Tried joining a Big Brother Chat room but man if you aren't a Jason fan steer clear of that room they get a little worked up lol

The gay community can be a fierce one if you bad mouth one of them.

I am glad he is leaving and hope the rest of his "Mean Girls" (Meg and Jackie) go shorty after. Can't stand the personal mean comments they make about people in the house. The Sixth Sense make game moves but don't make it personal yet it seems the Mean Girls act nice to you to your face then talk smack about you behind your back. Hell they even talk bad about James and he is supposed to be their friend.

Vanessa told Jason she would help him get him a job and give him some $$. I didn't hear the conversation but read about it on some feed post. 

I did hear Jason tell Meg about it. He was telling her how nice Vanessa was to him and she was going to help him outside the house. 

Vanessa told Jason she would help him get him a job and give him some $$. I didn't hear the conversation but read about it on some feed post.

I did hear Jason tell Meg about it. He was telling her how nice Vanessa was to him and she was going to help him outside the house.

Yep that really happened.

Maybe he'll be her pool boy :)

It's interesting to see how the different house guests handle themselves when they find out for sure they are getting voted out that week. So far I think Audrey, despite her disappearance a few days before the vote handled herself the best. I know, I'm crazier than she is. 

I like Jason...

He is good TV and I hope he wins fan favorite.

But he may be long forgotten by the end of the game.

Part of my hopes BB pulls a BB Takeover out of their arses and comes up with a revolving door for another chance to stay.

I like Jason...

He is good TV and I hope he wins fan favorite.

But he may be long forgotten by the end of the game.

Part of my hopes BB pulls a BB Takeover out of their arses and comes up with a revolving door for another chance to stay.

I'm hoping for a Survivor-type take over where Jeff Probst comes on the BB screen right before the eviction and says that the only person who has immunity from the vote is the HOH and the nominees are eligible to cast a vote as well. With no time to confer with each other the voting would be all over the place, and I'm sure that Clay and/or Shelli would get some votes cast against them.

Jason has a potty mouth and calls women bitches. Why are there online petitions to save Jason? Crazy people

His latest comment- Jason says Liz is a prostitute and a low life for pretending to like Austin for money.

I don't get all this Jason love. I know Jason and Meg are fan favorites at Jokers.

OK since Jason got put on the block there is this cult following on the BB Internet to save Jason. These people are in mourning. 

They have all these petitions and even one of the Go Gov petitions at the Whitehouse. 

ding dong

I get up this morning and the BB Internet is going nuts because they have a plan in the house to save Jason.

Meg is going to use her womanly ways to try to break up Clay and Shelli. They are also going to try to turn Austin and the twins against each other. 

Operation break up couples

Going to go watch flashbacks of last night. Should be interesting.

OK since Jason got put on the block there is this cult following on the BB Internet to save Jason. These people are in mourning.

They have all these petitions and even one of the Go Gov petitions at the Whitehouse.

ding dong

I get up this morning and the BB Internet is going nuts because they have a plan in the house to save Jason.

Meg is going to use her womanly ways to try to break up Clay and Shelli. They are also going to try to turn Austin and the twins against each other.

Operation break up couples

Going to go watch flashbacks of last night. Should be interesting.

It won't work on either "couple" but it will make a HUGE target on Meg. I have to wonder if Jason will now call Meg a prostitute like he did to Liz?

It won't work on either "couple" but it will make a HUGE target on Meg. I have to wonder if Jason will now call Meg a prostitute like he did to Liz?

It might be good for a little entertainment but it is a little late to try and start scheming and playing the game.

The Jason, Meg, Jackie crew are so obsessed about the 8 person alliance that they had for 6 days. They thought they were cool and sit back and not play the game.

Last night they keep talking about why the 8 person alliance was broken and they don't understand it. Jackie says over and over that everything was fine and the final 8 they had it made. Why? why? why? 

Jackie hates Austin and she is says she wants to flip the house just to see the look on Austin's face. 

They laid around and treated the game like a party and wonder why these people who "aren't even playing the game" get to stay. News flash!! They ARE playing the game; they just aren't playing with Meg, James, Jackie or Jason because while those 4 were playing with each other, Clay, Shelli and Vanessa were building relationships with everyone else in the house.

They laid around and treated the game like a party and wonder why these people who "aren't even playing the game" get to stay. News flash!! They ARE playing the game; they just aren't playing with Meg, James, Jackie or Jason because while those 4 were playing with each other, Clay, Shelli and Vanessa were building relationships with everyone else in the house.

Bingo! - Jason talking about himself being such a great player forgot to actually play.  If someone else made similar comments towards him (Being Gay) that person would be getting bashed horribly publicly - He makes several derogatory comments yet people defend him because why?  Because he's gay?  Because he's gay it's like he feels he's entitled.  Imagine if Austin for example (a lot of people dislike him) make similar comments to what Jason did and directed them at Jason?  Double Standard much?

Normally I enjoy the gay characters they bring into the house but this kid needs to go!  I  hope BB (DR/Production) doesn't try to convince the other HGs to rally behind him and save him.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name