Austin Matelson (Week 5)

Misha

I just don't think that Austin will be a trusted & loyal ally to Vanessa because Austin is obsessed with Liz, and his head is not into the game. Vanessa put on a very public display about lying, and everybody saw what happened to Jeff 2 weeks ago.

Vanessa actively participated in an 8 man alliance to bacckdoor Austin based on his lies and double dealing. Vanessa gave her word because she thought that Jackie would be HOH and her hands would be free of Austin's blood. She could later deny any responsibility and blame Jackie.

If Vanessa does not put up Austin as the replacement nominee Jackie, John, James, Jason, Meg & Julia will feel betrayed by Vanessa. I think that keeping Austin will do more harm than good for Vanessa's game.

Exactly. However, i don't know that all those listed will believe or even get it.  More than 1/2 will though I think. So maybe.... Even if Austin isn't put up, the cracks will open up and some of the one's still sliding by or wondering when their opportunity will come, will see it has arrived...

I just don't think that Austin will be a trusted & loyal ally to Vanessa because Austin is obsessed with Liz, and his head is not into the game. Vanessa put on a very public display about lying, and everybody saw what happened to Jeff 2 weeks ago.

Vanessa actively participated in an 8 man alliance to bacckdoor Austin based on his lies and double dealing. Vanessa gave her word because she thought that Jackie would be HOH and her hands would be free of Austin's blood. She could later deny any responsibility and blame Jackie.

If Vanessa does not put up Austin as the replacement nominee Jackie, John, James, Jason, Meg & Julia will feel betrayed by Vanessa. I think that keeping Austin will do more harm than good for Vanessa's game.

I think someone just really doesn't like Austin Haha

Julia will be fine once they sort it all out when she enters the game .... I'd be willing to bet those crazies would all gun for the others once they got into power next week anyway.  MAYBE the week after but they aren't gonna take out each other before they take shots at Shay and Vanessa or the twins anyway so take your shot first.

I think someone just really doesn't like Austin Haha

Julia will be fine once they sort it all out when she enters the game .... I'd be willing to bet those crazies would all gun for the others once they got into power next week anyway.  MAYBE the week after but they aren't gonna take out each other before they take shots at Shay and Vanessa or the twins anyway so take your shot first.

You are absolutely correct, I DO NOT LIKE Austin. That guy just sends my creep-o-meter into the red zone. Initially, I thought that he had the potential to be a very entertaining HG, but now he just looks ridiculous. He did the same thing that Audrey did, he started lying & double dealing and got busted.

If Austin stays in the house, he will be more loyal to Liz than to Vanessa because Austin has convinced himself that Liz is in love with him. I'm also having a change of heart about Liz because I think that she's playing a dangerous game by leading Austin on. I just don't think that it's going to end well.

Austin lied to Vanessa. Not allowed.

The rest of the house is running around the house making so many different alliances and lying to everyone. They all lied to Austin all week. That is OK because this is Big Brother.

It is just hypocritical to not allow Austin to lie. He has never made alliances with anyone else and stayed loyal.

Just like Audrey I will be glad to see him go because of the Internet hate and everyone using the "creep factor" term describing Austin. They mentally on the Internet is sheep filling a mass narrative. The Audrey hate was brutal also.

Wonder who the sheep will demonize next?

Austin's behavior with Liz is why the "creep factor" is associated with him. Liz is a flirty girl, and she's using Austin for her game. The viewers, and some of the HGs know that she doesn't really like him romantically. Austin believes that he's in love with Liz and that they are having a showmance.

Austin's head is not into the game Of BB because he is so obsessed with Liz that he can't think straight.

Austin's behavior with Liz is why the "creep factor" is associated with him. Liz is a flirty girl, and she's using Austin for her game. The viewers, and some of the HGs know that she doesn't really like him romantically. Austin believes that he's in love with Liz and that they are having a showmance.

Austin's head is not into the game Of BB because he is so obsessed with Liz that he can't think straight.

All true but it just takes one 2 sentences from Liz to make him stop. No touching and no romance in the BB house. Let's just be best friends.

Is that so hard for her to do?

All true but it just takes one 2 sentences from Liz to make him stop. No touching and no romance in the BB house. Let's just be best friends.

Is that so hard for her to do?

It's too late now for a polite refusal. Liz has been getting more physically affectionate with him and just recently allowed him to kiss her. She's clearly leading him on. She's sending the guy mixed signals. I'm kinda "old school" and where I come from there's a word for what Liz is doing, but I won't say it here.

I feel sorry for Austin because he's being played for a fool by a 23 year old. Vanessa should have been a straight shooter with Austin about a showmance with Liz early on. The thing that Austin feared the most is happening to him on national TV, and nobody is being honest with him about it.

God knows Austin is throwing everyone under the bus he can. Vanessa's head is spinning.

I guess Liz is using Austin for protection. Or she may be an old fashioned p#ick teaser. Or both.

She keeps telling him to go downstairs and find evidence.

She wants no blood on her hands so she is going to smear it around.

And since Austin is such a dumbass, he's just making it up and throwing people under the bus.

When Vanessa initially called Austin out, his first reaction was to pick a fight with Jason and call him out. I'm glad that Vanessa nixed that idea. Can you imagine the optics of the biggest guy in the house fighting with the smallest guy???

This guy has the brain the size of a peanut.  I thought he was going to get in Jason's face after the nomination?????  Yeah just like I thought, Vanessa is so high on honesty maybe she should try some of her own.  It seems some people can lie to her and get a 2nd chance and some are just out of there.  She has lied more than most in the game she needs to change her honesty policy and Austin needs to go soon. 

I must live under a rock I don't understand why Austin is a creep for not figuring out that Liz is just playing him and has no interest in him.  I'm definitely not an Austin fan but my reason is more about the way he treats Steve (who I do like) not the way he's in love with Liz.  My reasoning doesn't seem to be the reason he takes some much heat on the web though.

I must live under a rock I don't understand why Austin is a creep for not figuring out that Liz is just playing him and has no interest in him.  I'm definitely not an Austin fan but my reason is more about the way he treats Steve (who I do like) not the way he's in love with Liz.  My reasoning doesn't seem to be the reason he takes some much heat on the web though.

He is totally hands off Liz now as far as I can see. She might have set some perimeters. 

On the Internet people are like sheep. The Audrey hate was incredible and now there is the Austin creep narrative 

He has played a pretty crappy game but he does seem to be very loyal. He was loyal to Jace and Liz then with Vanessa. 

We will see. I hope there is some Judas to come out.