Vanessa Rousso (Week 5) - HoH2

straykat

I liked what Vanessa said to Jason last night about his gameplay and personality. I felt like she actually might be able to help him outside of the house. She never said how, but it seemed sincere and she may have connections that he does not know about. She was positive about how this was not and end but a beginning. She got him to a point where his venom is targeted more to Shellie and Clay.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you, she drives me crazy every time she makes this holier than though

"you know how I feel about liars"

She has a head for the game, but she talks too much, never mind too fast

Just a matter of time till it catches up with her, too much blood, too many stories....and BTW it is IMPOSSIBLE to do an "investigation" that she can VERIFY because everyone is doing what's best for their own game, even if they have to lie to her.... :crybaby:

During Vanessa's first HOH Jason told her, "When you're HOH everybody is your best friend, it's the next week, when you have no power that you find out who your real friends are."

Clay and Shelli up in HOH talking to Vanessa today

It seems last night that Shay is trying to get Meg and Jason back in love with them.

Shay floated the idea to Van about keeping Jason but they were shut down on that by Vanessa.

Next they talk to Vanessa about working with Meg. Vanessa is kinda pretending like she would entertain the thought but she wants to talk to Meg.

I am sure Vanessa has to realize that Shelli and Clay have "worked" just about everyone in the house and put them on their team. 

I think Vanessa should realize that these people are more likely to put her up then they are the King and Queen.

It will be interesting to start paying attention to then coming conversations

She is probably thinking that working with Austin and the Twins who she is controlling is a lot better option.

I think that when Julia enters the game, the dynamic within Vanessa's crew (Austin, Liz, Steve & Julia) will change. The last time that Julia was playing Austin was targeted for a backdoor eviction at the hands of Vanessa during her HOH. Imagine her surprise when she sees that her sister & Austin are showmancing now and Jason is gone. Everybody in Vanessa's crew assume that Julia will stay in their group. I think that Julia may choose to play her own game now that she is free to be herself.

I think that when Julia enters the game, the dynamic within Vanessa's crew (Austin, Liz, Steve & Julia) will change. The last time that Julia was playing Austin was targeted for a backdoor eviction at the hands of Vanessa during her HOH. Imagine her surprise when she sees that her sister & Austin are showmancing now and Jason is gone. Everybody in Vanessa's crew assume that Julia will stay in their group. I think that Julia may choose to play her own game now that she is free to be herself.

That is possible. I do remember from day one that Liz and Julia stuck exclusively with Jace and Austin. Both twins seemed to always like Austin and liked being with him. Julia loved working out with Austin a lot and never left his side.

I think when Julia got wiff that Austin was maybe not good for her game with the talk up in the HOH room she decided for game reasons to distance herself and bad mouth him. 

Could be wrong but we will know soon. I think Julia really really likes Vanessa (the power) and will be stuck to her more then with Austin.