Vanessa Rousso (Week 5) - HoH2

straykat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it would be even better if when she gave her reason why she said "You told me that Clay and Shelli pressured you into putting Jeff on the block but since you were the one to actually do it, I have to put you on the block."

I hope Vanessa gets dethroned when her nominees lose the BOB.

If Jackie nominates Austin & Julia/Liz maybe Vanessa can talk Clay & Shelli into taking a dive in the BOB so that Austin & Liz can win the BOB and will be safe for the week. Vanessa could play on Clay's ego and get in his head. Remind him in a subtle way that he's the only guy in the house who hasn't won a comp. And since he's never been nominated he hasn't really had an opportunity to compete in BOB or Veto comps. She could suggest that fans of the show view him as lazy and/or riding Shelli's coattails because she's won 2 HOH comps. She could end by telling him that he is a big strong guy and a great physical competitor and it's time for him to step up his game. Stressing the fact that competing in comps is how you get more TV time.

Vanessa, as a dethroned HOH is back in the pool of eligible nominees so this plan is risky for her game. Worse case scenario is that Clay &Shelli win BOB, POV is not used and Austin & Liz/Julia remain on the block and one of them goes home.

Win, Jackie, Win!!! Let Vanessa's less than lovely head roll out the BB house next Thursday.

That would be awesome but Vanessa is not one to give up the power easily.  I didn't watch last night after the show because I'd had more than enough  Big Brother crap for one day, but I'm sure Vanessa has already laid out the next 6 poker hands and told Jackie who to nominate.

My how things change. I thought that Vanessa was "ride or die" with Austin, but he really hasn't been totally loyal to Vanessa, and last night she caught him in a lie, so it's only a matter of time before she explodes on him. Vanessa is still pissed at Austin for throwing the POV to Johnny Mac in that dice comp.

Austin lied to Vanessa but she's off her rocker for trying to get someone out that had no intention on putting her up - Tuck the info in your back pocket and use it later when you truly need it - Now is not the time to take out someone that wasn't coming after you for a long time yet.  Horrible game move!

Unless and it doesn't seem this way right now but may she's trying to create distance between herself and Austin this week because they only have 1 HOH instead of the 2 they had last time but she hasn't tipped her hand yet to show if her real intention is to target someone else - But the fact she hasn't even mentioned it to anyone leads me to think she's actually considering targeting Austin which at this point in the game is just dumb.

Worst thing is where is Vanessa thinking she will end up in their pecking order once they get to the final 8 assuming she gets that far - The other side will take her out knowing she's a huge comp threat.  A move that she didn't have to make here IMO.  Like I said before tuck it in your pocket and don't forget it but now is not the time to use this card ... Save it for when you need it!

I think that she's gonna wait until after the Veto comp before she decides what's her next play. I hope she doesn't over think it, or "what if" herself into a panic attack.

This upcoming veto comp could result in a major game changer depending on who plays, and ultimately wins it.

I think that she's gonna wait until after the Veto comp before she decides what's her next play. I hope she doesn't over think it, or "what if" herself into a panic attack.

This upcoming veto comp could result in a major game changer depending on who plays, and ultimately wins it.

The way she's acting right now it almost seems like she's laying the ground work for change in the game plan - Acting scared of Austin even if he doesn't win the Veto - She doesn't strike me as the type to be scared of too many things in life.

Ugh, Vanessa is the worst HOH ever. She just repeats the same things over and over and over. And I notice that she always tries to then get the conversation to be about her and her martyrdom.

Meg: We're all on board this will be easy.

Vanessa: BUT THERE WILL BE BLOOD ON MY HANDS!

Yeesh. So avoiding the HOH feeds this week.

If I were in Vanessa's position I'd be mad at Clay for his weak performance in the BOB comp. They spent hours developing what Vanessa thought was a fool-proof plan. All the pieces were in place and they all had their parts to play. I wonder which one of her fools is ultimately gonna pay the price for this failure?

If I were in Vanessa's position I'd be mad at Clay for his weak performance in the BOB comp. They spent hours developing what Vanessa thought was a fool-proof plan. All the pieces were in place and they all had their parts to play. I wonder which one of her fools is ultimately gonna pay the price for this failure?

Probably still going to be Austin or Steve because Vanessa has her blinders on - Instead of taking out the real threats to her game she's all of a sudden obsessed with getting Austin out who had no intention of going after her until at least much further down the line to keep someone from the group that would serve her up on a silver platter in a heart beat - 2 weeks in a row this side of the house could have just stuck with their group they had and took out another number from the other side and failed to do so.

Well Shelli and Clay (Queen and King) have a much better relationship with the Meg, Jason, James crew the Vanessa. 

Vanessa is really not aligned with anyone. She has F2 Austin and Steve but she is blowing that. 

Vanessa just could not stand that Austin got closer to the twins and was starting to branch out an talk to the downstairs crew. She felt betrayed. (It is Ok for Shay to do that though) 

Now that Vanessa had made this move planted these seeds about Austin and rounded up a new alliance that doesn't care about her she is backed in a corner. She wanted Jackie to do it and get all the blood on her hands.

Live sucks sometimes Vanessa. I am sure you won't make it to the end. I don't think you have any good connections anymore. If they kept the original group intact and let the house divide I think they would have done well

Well just my musings.....

ITA that Vanessa wanted Jackie to do the dirty work. Now that she has to put the knife in Austin or Steve's back, she is freaking out.

I think Vanessa being a poker player explains her game play a bit. She is taking each week as a new hand, assessing the cards that have been dealt and making the play that is the best play for the week (in her case, whatever has the house consensus and will piss off the fewest people). She has no concept on long term planning or seeing what will be best for her 3 or 4 weeks from now.

This hand-by-hand, week-by-week strategy will only work so long as she stays in power, but having no loyalty to anyone in a few weeks might be her undoing.

All she had to do was bluff her way through the HoH and just worry about Austin's lie later when it mattered right now it wasn't something that was going to hurt her game.  I think she has to figure out a way to get Jason out because an endurance comp has to be looming soon and if their are 2 spots he's likely to get one of them and if she thinks she can suddenly trust him she's a lot more trusting of him then she should be.  Jason may not like Steve but I doubt he's going to burn his HoH to take out Steve.

All she had to do was bluff her way through the HoH and just worry about Austin's lie later when it mattered right now it wasn't something that was going to hurt her game. I think she has to figure out a way to get Jason out because an endurance comp has to be looming soon and if their are 2 spots he's likely to get one of them and if she thinks she can suddenly trust him she's a lot more trusting of him then she should be. Jason may not like Steve but I doubt he's going to burn his HoH to take out Steve.

Jason's #1 target is Steve. To Jason, Steve intimidates him the most. If you think about it, Jason's extremely jealous of Steve. Where Jason works at a supermarket, Steve is attending Cornell. They are both super fans but Steve's memory is better. Their build is similar so they would likely be competitive in an endurance competition. There is a simple reason why Jason constantly badmouths Steve. To create an outcast and target on him.