Sixth Sense Vs. Brigade

bbjag

Is it me or does this sixth sense alliance kind of remind people of the Brigade alliance.  The Brigade was an alliance of four people who met secretly and also had relationships and deals outside of the alliance.  No one knew in the house they had an alliance and they were able to get to the end.  At one point there was talk about making Matt expendable and it eventually was evicted by his alliance members. 

This season it seems the Brigade is the Six Sense only a bigger alliance.  No one on the outside thinks there is even the sixth sense alliance and when Audrey tried to blow it up no one believed her.  They all have their side alliances and deals with other people and that is what makes them so owerful in this game just like the Brigade was in their season.  This week it seems like the sixth sense feels Austin is expendable and if that is truly the case it even more sounds like a re-do of the Sixth Sense.

If they all continue to play the way they are we could very well see a Final Five of all Sixth Sense members but that means they will have continue winning comps and taking others out. 

Nothing like the Brigade.  Each member of The Brigade attached themselves to a separate individual not in the alliance to protect themselves.  Also, none of the Brigade members involved themselves in any drama.

Sixth Sense alliance is dead

Shelli & Vanessa pretty much killed the Sixth Sense Alliance with Audrey's eviction. The new 8 man alliance isn't gonna work either because the group is too big and uncontrollable for Vanessa or Shelli to manage. I seriously doubt that the Dark Moon Alliance will last more than a week. I'm hoping that TSP only decided to work together this week to ensure they make it to the jury.

Vanessa is in the process of reorganizing her side bringing in James, Jason & Meg. I think that this is a good move for Vanessa because James, Jason & Meg already trust each other. Vanessa is cutting Austin & the twins because they have become a liability to her game. I think she wants to keep her F2 with Steve a secret and as her Ace in the hole.

Shelli's side includes Clay, Jackie & Becky.

Now the targets of the Dark Moon Alliance are Austin, the twins, Johnny Mac & Steve.

I hate that Johnny Mac is still on the outside of all these alliances. I wish he could find someone trustworthy to work with. I like him and his goofy laugh.

Nobody compares to THE BRIGADE... to me, they were the BEST Alliance Ever over 2 HG... the BEST 2 HG Alliance---ChillTown---

BB17 has been just a JOKE with these Multiple Alliances all over the place that dont last for 1 day, lol ...☺...

I think that one of the best 2 man alliances was the "Renegades" with Dan G & Memphis because that season had crazy characters along with fights & drama.

ok, i'll give u half credit... Renegades BEST One Season 2 HG Alliance....BUT

ChillTown BEST 2 HG Alliance in 2 seperate seasons ...☺...

Oh God... how bout agreeing ChillTown had the BEST DR's, lol...

*Riiiiinnnggg*...hey guess what happened today? Clay had the BOTB Thrown to him 

& he was still too Dumb to win !!!

CKvJIcuUYAQjXvB.jpg

The sixth sense is not dead i believe, it seems to me that Vanessa. Shelli and Clay made a fake alliance with Jackie to remain safe this week but the sixth sense is still in control of this game.  Vanessa didn't want to stay HOH because she didn't want the blood on her hands and thought it was the right time to get rid of one of her alliance but realized that it wasn't the right time.  If Austin goes home this week it does weaken and potentially destroy the sixth sense and possibly detsroys the twins game.  Austin stays in the game the sixth sense alliance has six members and can possible bring Steve into the alliance as a seventh vote and ally.  That leaves James, Becky(?), Jackie(?), Jason(?), John and Meg on the outside.  Best thing about not taking out Austin is that Liz, Julia, Shelli, Clay and Austin are all playing for HOH which is five people playing for HOH for the alliance and working to gether where five people are playing for the other side and if Steve wins it they can possibly get him to do what they by offering him safety for a while.  In the end keeping Austin would actually be the smartest move on their part. 

Vanessa doesn't realize that Jackie was very willing letting Liz go home this week and I think could have flipped the house.

The Brigade was the best group (more than two) alliance ever executed by far and 6th sense doesn't even compare. They don't have anywhere near as strong of relationships with the other side of the house as the Brigade was able to build. Also, the Brigade was masterfully disguised and no one had a clue any of the members were together. It is extremely obvious that Clay and Shelli and Austin and Lizia and Vanessa and Shelli, etc. are pairs that need to be broken up. There is no comparison here.

I agree with everything GreatSaltLuke said.  Plus the members of the Brigade had fun nicknames . . . The Animal, The Beast, The Brains and The Meow Meow.  Come on, it's silly to even attempt to compare these 2 alliances.

The core of the 6th Sense is 2 faux-mances Liz & Austin, and Shelli & Clay + Vanessa with either Steve or Julia as the 6th HG. This group is not tight. Shelli & Clay don't trust Austin; Austin wants to target Julia & Steve; Austin is only loyal to Liz; Steve wants to pursue Julia after the show; Vanessa has doubts about Clay & Shelli; Clay & Shelli are in multiple alliances, etc.....

. The Brigade was a solid 4 man group, who didn't turn on each other and backstab each other any chance they could get. They all had a +1 HG that they hung out with, but they stayed solid until it was time to take out Matt. Then they replaced Matt with Britney and rode it to the end.

hated the Brigade and don't like this season either.  I think they should get rid of the stupid names.  I am just a ray of sunshine today aren't I LOL.  I know that I am in the minority because I did not like Will and Boogie and I did not like Derrick either. Oh yeah and Dan.  I wish people would go into the game and play I am tired of one alliance running the whole house and the rest of the people are either too scared or too dumb to do anything about it. It seems to be the same every year and with the 2 HOH thing I think it makes it easier for one alliance to control everything.

Oh God... how bout agreeing ChillTown had the BEST DR's, lol...

*Riiiiinnnggg*...hey guess what happened today? Clay had the BOTB Thrown to him 

& he was still too Dumb to win !!!

CKvJIcuUYAQjXvB.jpg

OK I agree that ChillTown did have some very entertaining DR sessions. However I didn't like how they treated the female HGs, "Bros before Hoes".

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name