Gamegents

Game of Thrones: Season Five’s Definitive Power Rankings

On June 16, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Slowpoke said:

The Newbies have moved in......

Here we go ------>>

( Have photos / tour of the House been released yet ? )

On June 16, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Marty said:

I always wonder every new season..... who are are the new people? Are they new or just people that have been here before and just use a new name. It is always a guessing game with me.

Anyhooooooooo Welcome to all the newbies. :daisy:

On June 16, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Marty said:

Julie gives us a tour of th BB house for season 18. I love it 

On June 17, 2016 at 1:43 PM, stevea11 said:

Hello everyone. It's been quite a while since I've been on Morty's. Hello to the oldie but goodies and to all the newbie's out there.

I haven't studied this years batch of lab rats yet and I'm thinking of keeping it that way until the show starts. That way I don't get any preconceived opinions of anyone. I just hope we get a good mix of people that I can love to root for and some that I can love to hate.

We shall see! 

On September 25, 2016 at 9:40 PM, jkygogo said:

Anyway, if there is any way to watch the shows, I'd really like to see it.  Respectfully.

Thanks

If there is anyway to watch it, I'd like to see it.  To me, that's one of the things that you have to actually pay to watch this,  For me, I can't really afford it now.  

Anyway thanks.

On September 25, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Fuskie said:

That' $5.99 a month.  That's a couple coffees or a beer a month.  And since the season's only 10 weeks long, it's $18 max.  Of course, CBS is hoping you'll remain a subscriber for longer, but that's totally up to you.

Fuskie

Who is just putting the subscription cost into perspective...

On July 24, 2015 at 3:04 AM, Gamegents said:

http://www.gamegents.com/2015/07/24/game-of-thrones-season-fives-definitive-power-rankings/

Find out after season 5 where your favorite character stands in the Game of Thrones power ranking. Let me know if you agree or disagree with the rankings!

B)