BB Australia getting tough on the House Guests

BIG BROTHER in Australia has started and has gotten tough on the new House Rules!! The guests were told the rules on day one and they have been laughing them off, ha ha. But the joke is on them!! They have lost $10,000 of their final prize money already and the first week is not half over. Check out this link to their site!!

http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/.../article_58.asp

Their Prize money is now down to $990,000.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overnight they have been penalized an additional $15,000..

Day 3 - 21:42 The two groups are each awarded a five thousand dollar fine.

BB gives Christie and Gianna a five thousand dollar fine for discussing nominations and, if it happens again, may award them a strike. Meanwhile, Geneva, Angela, Constance and Dean are gossiping about Gianna and Christie outside. They hear Christie and Gianna get called into the Diary Room and start to speculate that maybe BB is showing them the footage where the group has been bitching about them. Geneva is worried about Christie because she hasn't been eating. Dean adds: "Or shitting." Constance says: "Maybe they have eating disorders."

When Christie and Gianna come out of the Diary Room, Nelson asks them what happened? He says: "Did you have to take ten Panadols in a row?" They giggle and say: "Nothing."

Then Geneva, Constance, Dean, Glenn and Angela get called into the Diary Room. BB reveals they have earned a five thousand dollar fine for speaking in code and, like Christie and Gianna, may get a strike against them if they do it again.

Has anyone heard whether the rules for our new season have been posted anywhere and if there are going to be similar penalties this season???

We need to import the selection staff from the Aussie BB production crew!! This group is UP for anything. The girls have had two topless get-togethers already and it is only day 4. Last night they had a big birthday bash for Michelle (the model) in the spa and then decided to have a round of "Lets see who kisses the Best"!! If anyone came into the house with any germs, they are now equally shared by everyone. Even the girl who was a little stand-offish (Kate) decided to join the kissing.

So listen up BB6 USA crew, we demand equal entertainment!! If they can do it down-under, we can do it better in the good old USA!!

But you can leave out the secret twin thing. Been there, Done that!!

Oh, and by the way, their prize money is still falling, total penalties up to $45,000. So the prize money now stands at $955,000.

Guest CrazyB

You saw all that too !!!! I was in :shock: with all the kissing and Mike the bald guy with the nose ring was kissing boys walking around NEKKED!!! Its so wild there......... AND ITS ALL FREE HELLO I SAID FREE!!!!!! YAY...

BB must have reniged on on of the penalties, prize is now back up to $960,000.

A kinder Big Brother, I don't think so!!!!

But at least the games seem better, everyone got into the hot tub a one time, all 14 of them!!!!

This crowd is a little lighter weight than our last 3 seasons, it is only 2 AM there and everyone is sound asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It obviously wasn't meant tae be,my watching OZ's BB!Claims I'm behind a firewall....*hands up* I'm not..swear!Canna get the live feed!Even followed the quick fix directions.......*stomps off*

It obviously wasn't meant tae be,my watching OZ's BB!Claims I'm behind a firewall....*hands up* I'm not..swear!Canna get the live feed!Even followed the quick fix directions.......*stomps off*

Just for your info..... The feeds would not work for me eithe using Internet Explorier. Why, don't have a clue but it does work using Netscape7.2 Go figure! I really hope you do not give up. It is really worth the effort. Hot comes to mind, real freaking HOT..........

BIG BROTHER in Australia has started and has gotten tough on the new House Rules!!  The guests were told the rules on day one and they have been laughing them off, ha ha.  But the joke is on them!! They have lost $10,000 of their final prize money already and the first week is not half over.  Check out this link to their site!!

http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/.../article_58.asp

Their Prize money is now down to $990,000.

Has any one found where you can find screen captions also Video clips of the hot action on Big Brother Austrillia?

I just clicked and signed up... watching live feeds right now!!! Wow, it was so easy and within 10 minutes of watching... BB called 5 HM into the diary room and asked them to bring the rules with them... looks like another monetary deduction.

I just wish I who the heck all these peeps are are what the heck is going on... if anyone has a synopsis for me... I'd appreciate it.

what was the latest offense?

The latest fine was on Christie for forgetting to put her mike back on after taking a nap. She started talking with the other houseguests without the mike and BB hit her with the $5,000 fine.

For everyone's info, you can see who got a fine and what for by looking on the main page http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/ and looking at the heading called DIARY which gives the latest info for the current day. To see more Diary info, click on the Diary link on the green bar right under the word NEWS.

I have just found the rules in the Australian BIG BROTHER House and they are long. Here is the link

http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/.../article_76.asp

This is a link to the current list of fines and who got them -

http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/.../article_61.asp

Here is a list of what CAN be in the house -

http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/.../article_77.asp

An finally, this is a list of the chores which the houseguests MUST do each day and who must do them

http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/.../article_80.asp

It appears from all of the articles (now 81 of them) avaliable on the BB Aussie site, that the Prize money (now at $945,000) goes to the final houseguest. - ALL OF IT!!!! (that is left after all of the fines that is)

Wow hanklee... thanks for the research... now I'll do my part and go read it all... hee hee

No thanks needed guys .... just a loyal fan of BIG BROTHER, and I have to do something while I am at work (HE HE!!)

It's interesting to see the differences between BB USA and BB Australia. Not sure if I'll be able to follow it as much as I do the USA version but, the rule changes could be very interesting... especially the not being able to discuss anything about nominations!

What about the rules that you cannot discuss your favorite houseguests from any country!!!

Yep, I saw that too...

And I found it interesting that the household chores (including the cooking) are determined by the winner of the prior weeks challenge winner.

Seems this would add a new dynamic as too who gets on a HM chit list during nominations... based on what someone made them clean.