7/23 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....

2.Do you see either Audrey or John as candidates to be back for all-star 2 ?

3.Who do you NOT want to be hoh this week?

:animated_bouncy:

John's last plea to the HGs will be really awkward and he'll mention being nominated 4 times followed by his goofy laugh.

You're joking right??

Steve, and that's only because Vanessa will take control and drive him crazy. And I like Steve.

1) Someone will vote to keep Audrey.

2) i could see Audrey being back for AS2

3) I want 2 members of the 6th sense to win HOH and have Jason, James, Johnny Mac (to throw yet another BOTB ) and Jackie so TSP finally see Audrey was right all along but they were just too stupid to see it. So don't want anyone from TSP to win HOH.

I think there may be 2 stray votes to evict John, and not because they want to keep Audrey in the house, but because they want to cause some drama & speculation and they can start pointing fingers at each other. Since Austin believes he's a mastermind, I suspect that he will cast one of the stray votes with possibly Steve or Vanessa casting the other one.

Since TSP think that the applause level determines how well liked an evicted HG is, maybe, just maybe they might re-think Audrey was telling the truth about the big alliance.

1. Probably will be votes not accounted for to Audrey....just cuz thats what this cast does..(mainly steve)

2.  Wouldnt care to see EITHER Audrey or John in any All-stars...(audrey=too cowardly to take whats she's done as far as her fake med. & game play.

and John because he's just rolling over & dying for whomever uses him as a pawn or competition tosser) .Dont care to C either ever again.

3.  Do  NOT want to see Clay as HOH .  Am totally sick to death of the Shelli & Clay bedroom show

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....   All the houseguests will very solemnly stand by the picture wall and watch Audrey's pic go black and white. That is the PC thing to do. 

2.Do you see either Audrey or John as candidates to be back for all-star 2 ?  Audrey, no of course not and John has not shown yet that he is playing the game. 

3.Who do you NOT want to be hoh this week?  Clay - dear Lord in heaven please don't let Clay be HOH. :death:  Don't want Vanessa HOH either  

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... shelli will cry up a storm about how sorry she is to lose audrey in her goodbye message

2.Do you see either Audrey or John as candidates to be back for all-star 2 ? i thought audrey had a shot before this weeks meltdown ..... you need some crazy on all-stars but not playing nice with the bb tptb probably took away her chances to return..... john would need to win to make all-stars

3.Who do you NOT want to be hoh this week? i have to agree with marty's post about not wanting a clay , vanessa hoh....want to see some new blood get it

UVP... thanks for hanging in there with this Eviction Night Thread.

I, for one, love checking in to see who's been brave enough to predict what

might happen in this one-sided season up to this point.

It's GOTTA get better.... right ?

Audrey will not even show up for the live eviction and Julie will say it's due to "medical issues".

It will be a unanimous vote and there will be no penalty vote (even though with BB rules there should be).

Julie will have a post live-evict interview with Big Jeff or some other past HG or the next BB Take Over Host.

I doubt (and would hope) that Audrey will ever be seen again on Big Brother or any other CBS show after this.

JohnnyMac I could 100% see being invited back again!

For HOH:  Definitely would not (and pretty much in this order) want to see:  Clay, Vanessa, Liz/Julia or Austin.

Hey uvp, I wanna revise my prediction for tonight's live show as follows:

Somehow, the DR was able to persuade 5 HGs to either cast "hinky" votes to add some drama to the show, or to give Audrey a "sympathy" vote.

Clay, Vanessa, Austin, Julia/Liz, & Steve all vote to evict Johnny Mack. James, Jason, Meg, Jackie, & Becky all vote to evict Audrey.

It's a 5/5 tie and Shelli has to cast the deciding vote to break the tie. Shelli starts crying and can't handle the pressure and she refuses to vote on live tv. We then go to a commercial because I don't have an ending for this scenario, I just though it was funny if something like that happened.

Hey uvp, I wanna revise my prediction for tonight's live show as follows:

Somehow, the DR was able to persuade 5 HGs to either cast "hinky" votes to add some drama to the show, or to give Audrey a "sympathy" vote.

Clay, Vanessa, Austin, Julia/Liz, & Steve all vote to evict Johnny Mack. James, Jason, Meg, Jackie, & Becky all vote to evict Audrey.

It's a 5/5 tie and Shelli has to cast the deciding vote to break the tie. Shelli starts crying and can't handle the pressure and she refuses to vote on live tv. We then go to a commercial because I don't have an ending for this scenario, I just though it was funny if something like that happened.

I could see that happening.  As long as Fraudry gets votes and cheers, but still leaves, she and CBS will save face!

I still think her exit is being pre-taped right about now!

Based on the edit of the Wednesday night show it looks like BB production is not gonna spin the story the way that Audrey wants it spun with her as the "victim", and that's good. BB producers have hours of footage to choose from to show Audrey's lies, manipulations, and schemes and Audrey is totally responsible for how she played the game.

Apparently Audrey wants her eviction story to be portrayed that all of the HGs lied about her, she was 100% loyal to Shelli, and that Shelli betrayed Audrey, which caused her meltdown. Based on Audrey's songs from the HN room, she's blaming James, Vanessa & Shelli.

They will be nice to Audrey

2.Do you see either Audrey or John as candidates to be back for all-star 2?

John yes, Audrey no

Clay, Shelli or James

I could see that happening.  As long as Fraudry gets votes and cheers, but still leaves, she and CBS will save face!

I still think her exit is being pre-taped right about now!

FRAUDry...you get the prize...Im using it. Fraudry....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

here we go :animated_bouncy:

a precedent has been set

i expect more in the future to skip the veto because they are spoiled brats :animated_bouncy:

audrey last stand should be good ...ha :animated_bouncy:

wack street boys lives up to the name :animated_bouncy:

i expected a bit more theatrics from audrey :animated_bouncy: 

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... shelli will cry up a storm about how sorry she is to lose audrey in her goodbye message

she went to rachel school of tears

vanessa comes through for the sixth sense lol :animated_bouncy:

uggg Vanessa

this duel hoh crap has to go

but vanessa probably would have won regardless she seems good at the mental comps :animated_bouncy:

Yay for Jackie!!! She came to compete in this comp and she knocked out Becky, Meg and James (by default by guessing the wrong answer) I'm so glad that she won. Can't wait to see who she nominates ( I'm looking at Julia/Liz & Austin) and if she has a plan B for the backdoor.

Congrats to Vanessa and I really hope that she stays on schedule with her meds this week so that she remains relatively calm. And whoever she nominates, I hope they lose, so Vanessa will be dethroned.

I am hoping Jackie wins this and puts up some people who were responsible for getting Jeff out. I'm sure if Vanessa wins it's going to be the same agenda as the last weeks but who will be her true target pick from TSP?