How did BB handle prior self evictions and removals?

Janis, I totally agree.  If she is allowed to eat for whatever reason and she is still in the game Have Not should be suspended for the duration of Audrey's stay in the house (hopefully only a few more days).

Linda, BB's "penalty nominations" are basically a joke.  The only time they have removed an HG is violence, destruction of BB property and the only case of self-evict was EvelDick the 2nd time.  BB publicity put it out that he needed to help a friend through a personal tragedy or something but it was really the Aids test came back positive.

mayzee, I totally agree with you.

maybe I am missing something here - if the slop was affecting her meds and she needed to eat, or if it was a reaction to the meds in general, why not advise the HGs of that?  and why, if she is not feeling well, doeswn't she speak to the HGs herself and tell them that it is a medical issue?  Is she not allowed to discuss it?  Wouldn't it help her if the HGs knew that it was something physical - especially as she has been taken off of HN status?  I have absolutely no idea what is going on with her - none - I suspect that she severly underestimated how the game would affect her - physically and emtionally - tonight and Thursday should be interesting, but I do hope that everyone sees that no one in that house in any way harrassed her regarding her gender status - it was strictly game play -

Personally, I think that BB producers allowing Audrey to skip being filmed for the Veto ceremony is giving Audrey the opportunity to spin this situation to her advantage, and it's setting a precedent that's never happened before in BB history. The Veto Ceremony sets the stage for the live show that follows on Thursday. The fans/viewers look forward to the tension and drama of the Veto comp and ceremony.

Audrey chose to portray herself as some kind of master manipulator/villain and when she got caught she can't face the consequences of her actions. Some of the fans enjoy seeing the players get what they deserve, but Audrey robbed us of that opportunity to see her get nominated for eviction.

Mayzee you are absolutely correct!  Couldnt have rounded it up better myself as I tend to go on & on when frustrated lol.  PROPS to YOU!!!!!  BB has stated that audrey IS NOT sick, just "opted out"  hence the END of any heartstrings being pulled for her.  Just want to see her LEAVEEEEEEE!

maybe I am missing something here - if the slop was affecting her meds and she needed to eat, or if it was a reaction to the meds in general, why not advise the HGs of that?  and why, if she is not feeling well, doeswn't she speak to the HGs herself and tell them that it is a medical issue?  Is she not allowed to discuss it?  Wouldn't it help her if the HGs knew that it was something physical - especially as she has been taken off of HN status?  I have absolutely no idea what is going on with her - none - I suspect that she severly underestimated how the game would affect her - physically and emtionally - tonight and Thursday should be interesting, but I do hope that everyone sees that no one in that house in any way harrassed her regarding her gender status - it was strictly game play -

The only things missing here are (and this is just my opinion):

#1: CBS not treating the viewers and live feeders to "honesty and integrity" on their part (what a surprise)! 

If slop is affecting her meds (which I doubt in this case but it has sent a few HG's to the hospital) this might become the huge problem for CBS and the producers.  Grodner & Meeham have continued to push this slop punishment on the HG's and the viewers in spite of everything that has been said since they introduced it and a few hospital visits specifically related to the slop diet!  After that they introduced the "viewers select the extra have not food" and the internet idiots selected the nastiest of the list (although I really think it was already producer selected)!

CBS will no doubt counter anything and everything via their legal staff that not enough is or was known about the effect of  slop vs meds (specifically when the cast Audrey), including but not limited to vitamins, supplements, herbals and hormone meds (for transgenders if it gets that far, which it will not) and everything OTC or in between and they are "doing everything to make it right" (after all "CBS Cares").  It's a valid argument because if anyone out there in BB land even knows what a PDR is (JohnnyMac via medical, and perhaps Jason and Steve because they are information sponges, probably do) or listens to commercials about any prescription or non-prescription drug and the list of "it may cause...you probably get the point!

I still am not sure that BB allowed Audrey to eat or stop being a Have Not because of medical reasons.   Since BB has now confirmed that Audrey is not ill, apparently she is in an "I don't give a f-ck anymore" mode. She knows she is going home so she is enjoying her last days because there is nothing BB can officially do to stop her.

OMG for 2 days it is all Audrey Audrey and nothing else but Audrey. Who cares. She will be gone in a little more then 24 hours.  :bag:

Kinda like the political news is nothing but Donald Trump. 

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!  :frusty:

OMG for 2 days it is all Audrey Audrey and nothing else but Audrey. Who cares. She will be gone in a little more then 24 hours.  :bag:

lol Donald Trump and Audrey in the same week oh no thats funny

I still am not sure that BB allowed Audrey to eat or stop being a Have Not because of medical reasons.   Since BB has now confirmed that Audrey is not ill, apparently she is in an "I don't give a f-ck anymore" mode. She knows she is going home so she is enjoying her last days because there is nothing BB can officially do to stop her.

Hey Linda I didn't see where big brother confirmed that Audrey was not ill if they did now that makes me mad dang it. LOL I told you they were going to do what they wanted.

Hey Linda I didn't see where big brother confirmed that Audrey was not ill if they did now that makes me mad dang it. LOL I told you they were going to do what they wanted.

I'm not Linda but, If Audrey was legitimately ill CBS would not risk a negligence lawsuit and would yank her out immediately. 

Oh sorry, I thought it was:,  Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!  What does/do Donald Trump & Marsha Brady have to do with Big Brother?  Just asking since I don't see Shelli, Clay, & the rest of the Grodner Bunch mentioned!!

They did not confirm that she was never ill, just that she is not ill now.  I guess she got over her "meltdown" or medical problem.

Dang... Julie really glossed right over all the stuff Audrey was able to get away with the past few days.

What I found kinda interesting was that one of Audrey's family members said that Audrey played the game the way she said she would before going into the house. However, Audrey answered the question differently when she responded to Julie.

Personally, I think that Audrey was prepared to play the role of a villain because she assumed there would be HGs who would automatically be against her because of who she was - a transgendered person. I don't think that she had a strategy to get along and form connections with any of the HGs which is why she never paired up with anybody. She lied and schemed in the first week making enemies before she had any allies. She had a second chance to redeem herself, she had 2 powerful allies, but continued to lie & scheme.

Dang... Julie really glossed right over all the stuff Audrey was able to get away with the past few days.

Yep, but she did get that penalty vote which confirms that she was never ALLOWED by BB to break any of the rules.  But in her position, I would have done the same thing. Why suffer when you don't have to? 

• 2 weeks later...

Of course she glossed over it.  It is not politcally correct to call things out for some people.  For others, like the blond girl from a previous season, J is not above publically berating them when they do not hop on the PC bandwagon. 

A was a complete and total nut job.  Unstable.  Just go back and watch how she conducted herself from the start of the game.  All the other HG came to the same conclusion and she isolated herself in order to avoid facing them.   She was not "ill", she was hiding like a punk ass coward after being exposed.

5 hours in DR was her way of trying to get CBS to fix things for her and CBS cajoling her to remain in the game until the eviction.  It makes "good TV".

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name