The Sixth Sense vs The Stupid People

After watching the Shelli, Clay and Vanessa plotting and planning up in HOH I dislike them even more.

If TSA does not put them on target then this will be officially the stupidest cast ever

Austin talks to Jason on behalf of Julia trying to keep her safe. Jason tells Meg and they lickity split to to Shelli and Clay and Vanessa frothing at the mouth so happy to tell them.

Shelli, Clay and Vanessa are upset with Austin for talking to people without running it by them. 

What I don't get is why why why does TSA run to Shelli and Clay with every little bit they hear.

Does Jason and Meg think it might be smart to keep things in their pocket and maybe maybe sometime down the line they could pull together an alliance and maybe by telling Clay and Shelli EVERYTHING is not good for their game. 

I am going to be so so so mad if TSA wins tonight and they do the bidding of Clay and Shelli

Jason & Meg think that they are aligned with Clay, Shelli & Vanessa in a a newly formed alliance. Jason & Meg are oblivious to the fact that Clay, Shelli & Vanessa have side alliances with the HGs that Jason & Meg are targeting.

In the event that either Austin or Steve win HOH this week, Jason & Meg will surely be put on the block.

The only time any HGs should be discussing targets is when they are the HOH. When you openly discuss your targets with other HG (especially when you're not in power) that information can and will be used against you by your competitors in the game. Jason should know better.

Jason & Meg think that they are aligned with Clay, Shelli & Vanessa in a a newly formed alliance. Jason & Meg are oblivious to the fact that Clay, Shelli & Vanessa have side alliances with the HGs that Jason & Meg are targeting.

In the event that either Austin or Steve win HOH this week, Jason & Meg will surely be put on the block.

The only time any HGs should be discussing targets is when they are the HOH. When you openly discuss your targets with other HG (especially when you're not in power) that information can and will be used against you by your competitors in the game. Jason should know better.

That's why I hate TSP and hope the 6th sense gets their act together and pluck them off one by one but it sounds like after this week they are starting to splinter.

New alliance decided by Vanessa, Shelli and Clay

Vanessa: Becky & Clay (Clay volunteered, Becky may have as well)

Jackie: Liz & James (both people that put Jackie on the block when they were HoH)

The backdoor plan is Steve for Jackie, Austin for Vanessa.

A F8 Dark Moon alliance is: Clay, Shelli, Vanessa, Jackie, Meg, James, Jason, Becky. Either Clay or James on the block would be saved by the other alliance members.

Targets are Austin, J-Mac, Twins and Steve.

DaVonne was right about Audrey, she was right abut the twin twist and she was absolutely correct when she called out her cast mates as cowards. I miss DaVonne because she was able to put things together.

I'm kinda disappointed in Jason, but I can understand that he was tired of being nominated while others remained safe. But Jason should know better that these big alliances don't make it to the end completely intact, you lose people along the way. The successful alliances are strong pairs ( Dan & Memphis or Cody Derrick) or a 4 man alliance (the Brigade).

There is no hope for TSP in this game because they are gonna be picked off, one by one. But they'll be happy hanging out at the jury house.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name