The Sixth Sense vs The Stupid People

So the way I see it there are 2 sides to the BB house this year

The Sixth Sense: Shelli, Clay, Austin, Liz, Julia, Vanesaa and former member Audrey.

The Stupid People consisting of the rest of the house.

So when will The Stupid People smarten up and join forces to take down The Sixth Sense and take control of the house?

I can't stop laughing at the title of this thread, LOL

I honestly don't think that the unaligned HGs are stupid, so I won't call them that. But they are all collectively playing a stupid game. I think that a lot of it has to do with their age, they are mostly in their 20's. They just seem content to hang out and be friends. They don't seem hungry for a win, they all just want to sit back and let somebody else be in control. Ordinarily, Shelli's 2 HOH wins would make her & Clay big threats in the game, but instead the unaligned want to join Shelli & Clay.

I am most disappointed in James, John, Jason and Steve. Becky, Jackie & Meg appear to have no visible game to be seen. James, I thought was motivated to win because of his young daughter; John, because of his student loans; Jason because of his low-paying job; and Steve because of his love of the game. I always enjoy when a fan of BB gets to play the game no matter their performance. I really dislike the "recruits."

Well last night TSP could have changed the game had they listened to Audrey and joined forces to take back the house but because they are the TSP they dismissed what Audrey said and seems to be doing exactly what the 6th sense wants. They are going to look back on this and realize that let the 6th sense run the house and they wasted there chance on BB because they didn't seize the opportunity to take back the house. They will be picked off 1 by 1 and used as pawns because very soon they will lose the numbers game.

I don't necessarily feel the other side is "stupid", they just have not had a chance to really play the game and their only hope is lying low and going with the flow, not running their mouths, trying to win (or throw depending on who asked) comps and staying off the radar.  They really can't do much while the power alliance is running the show until they start to fracture!

JohnnyMac, Jason or James need to win HOH to give the others a taste of their own meds.   I think even Becky and Jackie might surprise and I have no idea what Steve is thinking but he might have a plan.  Hopefully they clear the dead weight (Audrey) and start playing the game.

Very well said. The "stupid" alliance are happy to be professional pawns and just hanging out. No effort to form an alliance and instead they are happy to be a fringe mole for the Sixth Sense. 

I do think James wanted to take the information that Audrey and do something with it but Meg shut him down hard. She told him stop it and he is making waves and everyone is talking about he was in the room with Audrey. Meg said who cares if there is an alliance of 6. They are going to get rid of Audrey anyway. Meg has no desire to "play" the game. Jason doesn't seem to want to align with anyone. None of the "others" seem to have any plans. They will turn against each other if Vanessa, Clay or Shelli tell them to. 

I really hope some of the dopes get power next week and put up the Sixth Sense. I bet they would be talked into putting up Austin and Liz because the real power will control them. 

I don't necessarily feel the other side is "stupid", they just have not had a chance to really play the game and their only hope is lying low and going with the flow, not running their mouths, trying to win (or throw depending on who asked) comps and staying off the radar. They really can't do much while the power alliance is running the show until they start to fracture!

JohnnyMac, Jason or James need to win HOH to give the others a taste of their own meds. I think even Becky and Jackie might surprise and I have no idea what Steve is thinking but he might have a plan. Hopefully they clear the dead weight (Audrey) and start playing the game.

I can't stand so called BB experts who claim to watch every season do nothing while an alliance in the house takes control. If you love the show and know the show then why would you waste the opportunity that many other people would want in being in the BB house then stand by and let a group control your fate instead of realizing the threat and doing what must be done to survive, which in this case would be to trust Audrey and join forces with the rest of the house to get rid of the 6th sense.

Yesterday James was ready to take the Audrey information about the 6 person alliance and do something with it and Meg shut that down fast. She smacked him and said who cares? She put the fear in James and said the whole house is worried about him talking to Audrey. James was backed in a corner and Clay confronted him and he spilled the beans. 

If only they would play smarter and not just hang out to be sitting ducks. 

I'm hoping that TSP are temporarily caught up in their feelings about Audrey and not thinking straight. Maybe after Thursday's eviction they can re-set their game and get back on track. I don't think that TSP can trust that Shelli will actually go through with her threat to put up Audrey as the replacement nominee, because they've been lied to before.

Once Audrey is officially sitting in that nomination chair on Thursday night, I'm hoping they start thinking logically and can play the game without their feelings getting in the way.

I can't stand so called BB experts who claim to watch every season do nothing while an alliance in the house takes control. If you love the show and know the show then why would you waste the opportunity that many other people would want in being in the BB house then stand by and let a group control your fate instead of realizing the threat and doing what must be done to survive, which in this case would be to trust Audrey and join forces with the rest of the house to get rid of the 6th sense.

I guess it's easier to say while watching the feeds than actually being in that house and trying to figure your best way to 500K.

I agree with Marty that they should have taken the information that was given to James and used it and I am hoping that they do just that but I think Audrey has burned way too many people in the house and the fact is they don't believe a word she says. Especially Meg because she and Audrey had that blow up last week but I would like to see what would happen if Jackie or Jason or even Johnny M would win I think Shelli and Clay and Austin and Liz could be in trouble.

If Jackie won one of the HOH's she would definitely put up some combination of Vanessa, Austin or Liz. No explanation required.

I would absolutely love for John to win the other HOH and nominate Clay & Shelli. I would totally enjoy watching to see John tell Shellie & Clay that they are not his targets - but his pawns. And since he agreed to do it twice for them, they should be OK with doing it once for him. ( followed by that goofy laugh of his.)

If Jackie won one of the HOH's she would definitely put up some combination of Vanessa, Austin or Liz. No explanation required.

I would absolutely love for John to win the other HOH and nominate Clay & Shelli. I would totally enjoy watching to see John tell Shellie & Clay that they are not his targets - but his pawns. And since he agreed to do it twice for them, they should be OK with doing it once for him. ( followed by that goofy laugh of his.)

That would be so awesome

IF they were smart here is how I would turn the tides on the 6th sense. I would have Jason talk to Shelli and say he wants Audrey out and wants to cast a vote to evict her aftert the lies that she said about him. If Sheli does take Jason off the block and puts Audrey up I would then join forces with the rest of the house and vote out Johnny Mac who is the 6th senses pawn/BOTB thrower. This leaves Audrey in the house aligned with the rest of the house to take out the 6th sense. But we know they will bend over for the 6th sense and be taken out like fish in a barrell.

I guess it's easier to say while watching the feeds than actually being in that house and trying to figure your best way to 500K.

If I was in the house this season I would hope to be in the 6th sense but if I wasn't I would have noticed the pattern by now and rallied the house to take the 6th sense out. 

You have to admit that the sixth sense alliance reminds many of the Brigade Alliance.  No one on the other side know about the alliance because no one trusts or believes audrey and each of the members of the sixth sense have deals and relationships with others in the house.  Hayden and Brigade got to the end by making sure that no one knew about their alliance and also cast one of their own out the minute they felt they needed to.  Hayden won because of that and the sixth sense and a lot of ways ais doing just that.  Shelli and Clay are playing well to protect themselves and because no one knows about the sixth sense alliance right now they don't have to try to protect the others.  Their biggest obstacle I believe will be to protect Liz next week.  the best thing that happened to Liz was her getting dethroned because it gives her a chance to play in HOH next week and possibly win it.  She needs to make sure that Vanessa, Austin, herself or Clay win HOH next week and Steve winning wouldn't be bad either because I think his target is Meg.

You have to admit that the sixth sense alliance reminds many of the Brigade Alliance. No one on the other side know about the alliance because no one trusts or believes audrey and each of the members of the sixth sense have deals and relationships with others in the house. Hayden and Brigade got to the end by making sure that no one knew about their alliance and also cast one of their own out the minute they felt they needed to. Hayden won because of that and the sixth sense and a lot of ways ais doing just that. Shelli and Clay are playing well to protect themselves and because no one knows about the sixth sense alliance right now they don't have to try to protect the others. Their biggest obstacle I believe will be to protect Liz next week. the best thing that happened to Liz was her getting dethroned because it gives her a chance to play in HOH next week and possibly win it. She needs to make sure that Vanessa, Austin, herself or Clay win HOH next week and Steve winning wouldn't be bad either because I think his target is Meg.

They know of the 6th sense they just letting the hatered for Audrey blind them from seeing what she said.

If I was in the house this season I would hope to be in the 6th sense but if I wasn't I would have noticed the pattern by now and rallied the house to take the 6th sense out. 

Give a shout out when that happens and we will either root for you (hope we do) or go all over the internet that another HG went in to the BB House with this great fail-proof "hope I am in the best alliance"strategy that sent him/her packing week one or two! 

I think one of the problems with TSP is that they don't trust each other enough to try to make an alliance. They each seem to believe that they in with some or all of the 6th and if they tried to make an alliance with any of TSP, those people would run to tell the 6th and they would lose their place as bottom rung boot licker pawn.

I think one of the problems with TSP is that they don't trust each other enough to try to make an alliance. They each seem to believe that they in with some or all of the 6th and if they tried to make an alliance with any of TSP, those people would run to tell the 6th and they would lose their place as bottom rung boot licker pawn.

Bingo! 

I wonder what TSP would think of the game they are playing if they we not part of this season and just watching like every other season? When you hear someone like Steve quoting past seasons and the game that certain players played I would be interested to hear his take on his game after this season and after he watches the season for himself. He may look back and realize he should of acted sooner when TSP had the numbers.

This week with the 6th sense's comp throwing pawn being on the block and having the numbers will be a game changing moment he may look back on and say we should have made a move on the 6th sense alliance when we had the chance but instead we did what the they wanted and remained pawns.

It's sorta like high school and Clay & Shelli are the "cool kids" that everybody wants to be friends with. Clay & Shelli have been in power for half of the game, so far. TSP run and tell Clay & Shelli every bit of info that they find out. The Vanessa, Liz/Julia, Austin & Steve group is together for now, but that group is not on the same page and none of TSP want to align with them. They view the Vanessa group as potential targets - not allies.

For Becky, Jackie, John, Meg, James & Jason I hope they can get their heads more into the game and see what is going on around them. They do seem to all be aware of the twin twist, now what are they gonna do about it?????? I've seen them hang out and have fun, now I wanna see some fight in their game.

It's time for one, or possibly two of TSP to step up and win an HOH and change the direction of this game. I'm rooting for them.

It's sorta like high school and Clay & Shelli are the "cool kids" that everybody wants to be friends with. Clay & Shelli have been in power for half of the game, so far. TSP run and tell Clay & Shelli every bit of info that they find out. The Vanessa, Liz/Julia, Austin & Steve group is together for now, but that group is not on the same page and none of TSP want to align with them. They view the Vanessa group as potential targets - not allies.

For Becky, Jackie, John, Meg, James & Jason I hope they can get their heads more into the game and see what is going on around them. They do seem to all be aware of the twin twist, now what are they gonna do about it?????? I've seen them hang out and have fun, now I wanna see some fight in their game.

It's time for one, or possibly two of TSP to step up and win an HOH and change the direction of this game. I'm rooting for them.

I had hope TSP would take the info Audrey gave then and make a game changing move which would finally make the game interesting but they ran to the 6th sense which proved they are TSP and I want them knocked out one by one so we see the 6th sense go at.

I like rooting for the underdog and TSP are playing the part. I believe that they were so focused on their "Audrey drama" that they could think of nothing else.

Now that the "Audrey drama" is coming to an end TSP can focus on something else. At least TSP are now discussing the "twin twist" and it's no longer a secret. Everybody is aware, but nobody will discuss it in the open.

Liz & Julia know that everybody knows that they have either 1or2 more weeks before the twins can play together. Yesterday Austin confirmed to John that the twin twist is real and that he has a relationship with Liz.

Jackie, who previously was a non-believer in the twin twist rumor is now a believer because she noticed the differences in the twins dancing.

I see a power struggle coming between Vanessa & Shelli over the twins.

I can't believe how Stupid TSA is 

Audrey tried to give a few of them some tips just a while ago.

They all run up to HOH and tell Shelli and Clay every word she says.

I have also seen that Becky has a really cruel streak lately. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name