Becky Burgess (Week 4)

WickedOne

I had to laugh when she told Shelli that she thinks the vote was from Liz. Little does Shelli know that she is correct. I am trying to root for her because she is from my state but its not easy.

If Becky is nominated by either Liz or Shelli, I hope she can save herself by winning either the BOB or veto. I like Becky and it's time for her to step up her game. Maybe being nominated will light a fire in her game.

Why doesn't 

Becky, Steve, James, Jason, J-Mack, Jackie and Meg team up? (yes that is 7 people) They could try to get Austin and Liz/Julia to vote with them to take down the power. 

They would rather just hang out and wait to see who gets put up next. 

I'm starting to change my opinion of Becky.  I don't think she is as clueless or naive as she appears to be.

The "business woman" is coming out in her and I suspect she would be heck to work for!  Once they get the grim reaper out of the house I think Becky might start jumping into the game.

I'm starting to change my opinion of Becky.  I don't think she is as clueless or naive as she appears to be.

The "business woman" is coming out in her and I suspect she would be heck to work for!  Once they get the grim reaper out of the house I think Becky might start jumping into the game.

Audrey is not holding her back. If that is who you mean by the grim reaper.

These stupid people have not yet decided to play the game. We will see what happens tonight. 

I would love for Becky &Johny Mac to pair up and break up the Clay & Shelli pair, but I know that's not likely to happen because Becky likes Shelli. Becky's game so far has been low key and in the background. She won her BOB in the first week, and she won an HOH in week 2.

Becky & Johnny mac have been talking game with each other and i have hope that once she gets out of Shelli's influence, she's got a good chance to go further in the game. Becky's a floater in the game and the only HG targeting her was Austin. Becky is a decent competitor, but she can't lay low forever.