Clay Honeycutt (Week 4)

Misha

Clay is perfectly comfortable with Shelli in control because he is a mama's boy and apparently likes a take-charge woman. He cannot coast forever, and eventually he's gonna have to get in the game and play. He's lucky that the other HGs don't see Shay as a power couple, and that's mainly because he hasn't won any comps.

Yesterday he was the most disgusting. His yelling and pleasure in attacking Audrey was over the top. He has always been so jealous that Shelli liked her. 

My dream is to see Clay and Shelli up on the block together. 

I'd love to see Clay get backdoored by Meg because Clay has mentioned several times that Meg can't win an HOH. I'd also enjoy seeing James nominate him, but I don't think that would happen because they are Texas bros.

I'd love to see Clay get backdoored by Meg because Clay has mentioned several times that Meg can't win an HOH. I'd also enjoy seeing James nominate him, but I don't think that would happen because they are Texas bros.

I would love to see him back doored by anybody.  Sadly, either Shelli is going to drag him to the finals or at very least he goes to the jury house.

Clay is obsessed with his beauty. Like Narcissus, who saw his reflection in a pool of water, fell in and drowned. He primps more than most of the girls! He's awfully femme to be a football player.

Clay is obsessed with his beauty. Like Narcissus, who saw his reflection in a pool of water, fell in and drowned. He primps more than most of the girls! He's awfully femme to be a football player.

He is a mama's boy

I'm semi speechless about Clay on a personal level (on a BB game level I think he is less than a BB Idiot in Training)!

TowelGate:  Texas A& M Locker Room towels (clean to University standards) vs Laundry at Grandma's towels (April fresh & spotless) vs  Mom putting your bath towels in with the wildlife rescue towels.  Shelli is starting to look better for him!