John McGuire (Week 4) - Nominated by Shelli

I like the guy but as a game player I will withhold my opinion until I see what he does if he gets power. 

Right now he is just hanging out and doing the bidding of the Sixth Sense. 

TSA is such a disappointment. 

I never thought I'd ever say this about Johnny Mac - but he looked HOT!!!! in his white boy band outfit, chinstrap and the fedora.

If he wins one of the HOH's and puts Clay & Shelli on the block, I will be so happy that I won't make anymore negative comments about his goofy laugh.

If he puts Shelli & Clay up, I'll be rooting for him to win all season. 

Or even Shelli or Clay & Vanessa w/ the plan to backdoor whichever of the three. I do like Vanessa though, but having the balls to say, aww naw, hell no, to that trinity would be so awesome.

Then toss in Austin if one of them wins the veto.

That would be good times.

If he puts Shelli & Clay up, I'll be rooting for him to win all season. 

Or even Shelli or Clay & Vanessa w/ the plan to backdoor whichever of the three. I do like Vanessa though, but having the balls to say, aww naw, hell no, to that trinity would be so awesome.

Then toss in Austin if one of them wins the veto.

That would be good times.

We can dream....... 

As good as he is at veto comps it's only a matter of time before he wins an HoH comp. He would have every right to put up Shelli and Clay with the option to back door. Vannesa. Shelli would have no grounds to be upset that he put her up. That would be golden and show whether or not if he has the balls to play this game. 

As good as he is at veto comps it's only a matter of time before he wins an HoH comp. He would have every right to put up Shelli and Clay with the option to back door. Vannesa. Shelli would have no grounds to be upset that he put her up. That would be golden and show whether or not if he has the balls to play this game.

ITA. I'm starting to really like Johnny Mac,but I absolutely hate how easily he gives in to Clay & Shelli. And as far as I know,Clay & Shelli have never officially made an alliance with Johnny Mac. That's kinda odd because it looks like Clay & Shelli have implied alliances with all the HGs. This season has too many fake alliances and it's hard to keep it straight.

He certainly has every right to ask them since they asked him to stick his butt on the toss-comp line so many times.  Let's see how Shell & her Clay Pigeon react when they get asked the same thing!  They will scatter like roaches from a light show!