John McGuire (Week 4) - Nominated by Shelli

I think Johnny Mac is going to find himself as one of Shelli's (aka Vanessa's) infamous "pawns" again this week!

Jackie was a pawn the first week and gave her two weeks off, I hope Shelli realizes John has been a loyal soldier and gives him a week off  :guitarist:  

I can't believe that John would willingly agree to be Shay's bitch AGAIN by going on the block and throwing ANOTHER BOB comp. WTH is John thinking? Why is he helping this big alliance pick them off like this?? Surely he can see what is going on, and sooner or later John's luck is gonna run out.

I like this guy but his supposed alliance treats him like crap. He is stuck in that pawn position because he feels he can't say "no" since they can still put him up and then he has moved even lower down in the alliance (if there is lower than at the bottom). They don't care if the table turns on him and he goes home.

Really want to see some other people as HoH, like John or Steve or even Jackie, who I hope would be seeking revenge and not go along with the Shelly/Clay, Austin/Liz/Vanessa plan.

I keep going back and forth with John and I really hate that he's comfortable with being Clay & Shelli's pawn. It seems to have worked out for him, so far because Clay & Shelli think that they can trust him.

I do like that he was straight with Vanessa about not voting to evict Jeff. But then John told Shelli that Steve and Audrey approached him about an F2 deal. I thought that John & Steve were cool with each other. I don't understand why he outted Steve to Shelli???

I want Jason to either win the POV, or get saved by another HG winning it and saving Jason. I want John to sitting in that nomination chair on Thursday night questioning his decisions t o be a willing pawn for somebody else's alliance.

Because there is a group of professional pawns. They want to sit downstairs and giggle and hope they are not next up on the block.

They have not tried to band together or pull people in. They are all fringe friends of people in Vanessa's Clay and Shelli's alliance.

Stupid people 

He made the DR comment, "when do I get to play my own game?" How about when you go to work on all the people who aren't in the Shelli/Clay clique and get them into an alliance? 

Exactly 

So disposable. I like him, but man he needs to wake-up and form an alliance with the outsiders (not Shelli, clay, Vanessa, Austin and Liz/Julia). Otherwise he is toast.

I really really really want John to think about how he is playing the game. Clay & Shelli are not his friends - they are his competitors. John was in a "secret" alliance with Jeff, Jackie, and who knows who else was in that group. But surely he now knows that Jeff was in many alliances and was not loyal to John.

From John's DR statements, he seems to be aware that he's been playing Clay & Shelli's game. He's been nominated every week. (Twice by Shelli). He's been able to save himself by winning 2 POV's. But this week he did not win the Veto. I hope that by sitting in that nominee chair on Thursday helps John to focus on HIS game and try another strategy.

I so hope he stays. He should realize how he his thought of by the people who keep using him as a pawn. They aren't even taking him off the block! But Jason who was the initial target is getting saved. So hope he gets HOH next, if he is still here.

Go Johnny Go 

Hope you get HOH next week and put up the other side. 

Yes, definitely!  The power shift has to happen eventually!  I wold love to see JohnnyMac go to Clay and say "hey bro, I need you to be a pawn this week AND throw the Battle of the Block and the veto" and I would hope JohnnyMac would offer to drill Clays fake smile right off his face!

Seems to me he hasn't had much of a choice but to go along with

these HOH's obvious 'pawn' choices.

This 2 HOHs is ruining BB ..... :-(

That's true that he had to pretend that he was part of the team and willing to be the pawn for them. But during that time he should have been trying to pull together the other people who have sat in those chairs and been told, you aren't the target and the others who don't get called up to the HoH for the little secret meetings.