Shelli Poole (Week 4) - HoH 2

nyse

At least Shelli is an active participant in the game, and congrats on her second HOH win. I just wonder how long it will be before clay wins something? I wonder if Shelli thinks that she's carrying Clay?

Most annoying person in the house!  She's made a few references to the fact that she and Clay are the new Jeff and Jordan (dream on sister).  I would love to see them on the block together one fine Thursday evening.

If Shelli team loses, she and Clay will be HOH, putting a bigger target on their backs.  Liz (Julia returns to house today) can have a chance to compete next week, that will be 5th week and if they stay, they both will be in house.

Another week of listening to Shelli In Power, simpering about how wonderful she is and freaking out about how she does not want someone coming after her!  HO-HUM!  A good BB Q&A would be "how many times did Shelli change her mind between getting HOH and nominations?" (I confess to losing count).  I can't wait until either she or her Clay pigeon are on the block and can't do anything about it!

I like Shelli and good for her that she can get herself a boy toy. She proves that men aren't the only ones who can get with the someone younger. Will it last outside the house? Probably not but she should enjoy herself in the house with a good looking 23 year old.

I like Shelli and good for her that she can get herself a boy toy. She proves that men aren't the only ones who can get with the someone younger. Will it last outside the house? Probably not but she should enjoy herself in the house with a good looking 23 year old.

Umm What? good for her for carrying the smelly jock through the game? what has he won? she is doing all the work, he is no asset to her in the house..

Of course it won't last beyond the house, I just hope she realizes that and doesn't actually think it will.

I do hope there is a scenario where they're both sitting on the block with zero chances of saving themselves, let's see how lovey-dovey they are when he is throwing her under the bus so he can stay in the house over her.

she is so annoying with these stupid meetings, just put Audrey up or shut up.  She likes to hear herself speak.  She is so f'ing annoying.

Boring. And a very weak, cowardly player. She's the type of player that I can't stand- afraid to make any bold moves, wanting to do everything 'with the house', using Johnny repeatedly so she doesn't get blood on her hands. Even as I type this she has the whole house (minus Audrey) up in the HoH room whining to them that she needs them all on board with her if she puts up Audrey so it's not 'just on her'. 

Worst kind of BB player.

I hope Shell-Bell will stay mad enough at Audrey to put her on the block and they can vote her out. Just the way Audrey treats Clay should be enough!

Clay has been far worse to Audrey, IMHO.

Boring. And a very weak, cowardly player. She's the type of player that I can't stand- afraid to make any bold moves, wanting to do everything 'with the house', using Johnny repeatedly so she doesn't get blood on her hands. Even as I type this she has the whole house (minus Audrey) up in the HoH room whining to them that she needs them all on board with her if she puts up Audrey so it's not 'just on her'.

Worst kind of BB player.

Exactly!!

What in heaven's name was that brief number from "Big Brother The Musical" staring Shelli and featuring backup singers Jason, Meg and Audrey?  I can't unsee that.  Thanks a lot BB.

Shelli likes to be onstage.  Actually, as ridiculous as that was she can sing pretty well.

It seemed like that musical was a scene from earlier in the season.  Everyone was wearing different clothes compared to what they wore at the HOH competition which is unusual considering Sunday's show should only consist of events from Thursday evening to Friday evening.

We all know that production doesn't necessarily air events in chronological order. I'm just trying to follow the BB story they are telling. Since Shelli is HOH this week, they are showing events featuring Shelli. It doesn't matter if it didn't actually happen this week.

The sing along happened last week maybe Tuesday or Wednesday after James messed up the room the after it was cleaned (preparing for the live show) so they didn't have time or felt the live show was the right time to air it so they added in the Sunday show. That is probably why Julie asked Audrey who the messiest person was and she picked James.

What I like about Shelli:

She really loves her dog!

Her heart seems to be in the right place (just her head is stupid)!

Ummm, did I mention she really loves her dog?

(a dog lover cannot be all bad).