Austin Matelson (Week 4)

Marty

Shelli and Vanessa badmouthing Austin last night saying that he is not good at the game. (true) 

I was also thinking about Clay is one dodo that needs to go but Shelli is going to pull him to the end. 

I just wonder who told Austin that it was a good idea to appropriate one of Rachel's catch phrases in his Goodbye message to Jeff?

"Nobody comes between me & my twins" accompanied by a lame finger snap.

Is this how he's gonna grow his wrestling fan base???? Really Austin????

I am still trying to like him but his behavior, especially the anger at Liz hanging with Jeff, is becoming creepy like

Lost ModeCowboy Caleb.  I'm still not sure if Austin really cares about being in this game or not!  He said early on that he had other agendas.

Austin thinks that he's in a relationship with Liz and that he's helping Liz & Julia play the game of BB. He's running his mouth too much and dropping little nuggets of info here and there. Clay & Shelli are questioning Austin's loyalty to the group based on what they're hearing from other HGs. Clay doesn't trust Austin and made it clear to Vanessa that he would not mind him leaving.

If Shelli isn't able to pull the trigger on Audrey this week I think backdooring Austin this week would make for less competition for her boy toy in upcoming comps, especially if the comps are physical. Go for one of the alpha males - he'd never see it coming.

Austin is really starting to creep me out regarding his showmance with Liz. He is getting more & more possessive over Liz and it's kinda scary.

He's mentioned to a few HGs that he's ready to "make a move" on Liz, whatever that means.

Liz is not interested in Austin romantically, but she is playing along with Austin to keep her & Julia safe.

Austin's bathroom conversation with Jason was weird. Austin is getting ahead of himself with his proposed plan to get rid of Julia so that he can have Liz (and her loyalty) all to himself. Austin was trying to pull Jason into his alliance with the twins. I don't recall if Austin even mentioned Vanessa in his plan to Jason. Little does Austin know that his head is on the chopping block for next week if he fails to win the next HOH.