Vanessa Rousso (Week 4) - PoV winner (saved Jason)

mayzee

Vanessa is definitely running this game, or I should say running away with it for a touchdown!  I'm not sure what Audrey was accusing her of or vice versa since neither one of them were making much sense and Clay was interjecting his 10 cents with 9 cents change worth and making matters worse.

I hope the plan is to get rid of Audrey and they stick to it, but with these "Froot-Loop Dingus' in training" anything is possible!

Vanessa is driving me crazy talking about her honesty and integrity to everyone in the house and lying out her ass

There is a huge huge huge hate train for Audrey by everyone in the house.

Kinda sad

I don't mind people lying in Big Brother but I have a problem with people who get angry when others lie to them. She's a huge hypocrite. I hope Sixth Sense crashes and burns.

I think that Vanessa let the power go to her head when she was HOH. Since she won the veto it's only gotten worse.

Vanessa's relationship with Audrey has been very complicated to say the least. She thought that by saving Audrey, she would have a loyal ally. She made excuses for Audrey's bad behavior and envisioned herself as the BB Human Rights Activist and an LGBT champion.

Then Audrey threw Vanessa under the bus by planting seeds of doubt with Shelli. I honestly believe that Vanessa was truly hurt by Audrey's betrayal because it was only a few days ago that Vanessa wanted to help Audrey repair her image with the other HGs. Vanessa didn't like the so-called "mob mentality" that was coming after Audrey for no reason with no evidence.

Now it appears that Vanessa is leading the mob that's coming for Audrey by using the veto as her pitchfork.

I think that Vanessa let the power go to her head when she was HOH. Since she won the veto it's only gotten worse.

Vanessa's relationship with Audrey has been very complicated to say the least. She thought that by saving Audrey, she would have a loyal ally. She made excuses for Audrey's bad behavior and envisioned herself as the BB Human Rights Activist and an LGBT champion.

Then Audrey threw Vanessa under the bus by planting seeds of doubt with Shelli. I honestly believe that Vanessa was truly hurt by Audrey's betrayal because it was only a few days ago that Vanessa wanted to help Audrey repair her image with the other HGs.

Let's face it, Audrey's betrayal came about because of the way Clay treated her and the way no one in her "alliance" included her in any of the decision making process. They wanted and treated her like a little dog whose obedience was required rather than as an intregal team member. Of COURSE Audrey felt used. And when she found out that they were continuing to keep her looking like the evil plotter in the house as if backdooring Jeff was her fault rather than their plan from the beginning, she was desperately trying to reach out to someone else to work with. They created her paranoia and then blamed her for it.

Let's face it, Audrey's betrayal came about because of the way Clay treated her and the way no one in her "alliance" included her in any of the decision making process. They wanted and treated her like a little dog whose obedience was required rather than as an intregal team member. Of COURSE Audrey felt used. And when she found out that they were continuing to keep her looking like the evil plotter in the house as if backdooring Jeff was her fault rather than their plan from the beginning, she was desperately trying to reach out to someone else to work with. They created her paranoia and then blamed her for it.

Spot on. They treated Audrey horribly. Audrey was the most loyal to Shelli and really had her back 100%. Clay was jealous of Audrey and Shelli friendship and kept baiting and poking at Audrey. Audrey thought she was being loyal to Shelli when she came and told her about Vanessa wanting to get Clay out. Shelli told Vanessa what Audrey told her and it was game over for Audrey. Nobody crosses Vanessa and lives in the game of Big Brother.

I am so over Vanessa and her nobody can lie to her and how much integrity means to her. She thinks she can plot and lie but nobody else can. 

I would love to see Clay, Shelli and Vanessa all up on the block in some combination. 

I must not be watching the same show and feeds.  I don't see that Audrey has been loyal to anybody.   One minute she is in boo-hoo mode and the next she's blowing up the alliance that protected her for the last 3 weeks.  Who exactly treated poor Audrey so horribly?  Clay is a moron, and he said some inappropriate things (wow, unheard of on BB) but he was letting off steam. 

Audrey brought 99% of this on herself and Vanessa is capitalizing on it and it's working for her game.  If nobody crosses Vanessa and lives in the BB game then Vanessa is playing a strong game and she's winning.  Shelli is too engrossed in her boy-toy to realize what is going on and Vanessa is capitalizing on that weakness as well.  So what if she complains that people lie and lies herself?  That's just Big Brother!

Ok for Audrey or Vanessa or anybody to lie. Vanessa just says to people she NEVER lies and hates liars and she always talks about integrity. 

I think that Shelli and Clay with all their side alliances have lied and betrayed the alliance the most. They needed a scapegoat and Audrey is it. 

That's fine Audrey can go on Thursday and we can move on. I am tired of all the hate on the Internet anyway. 

Vanessa is a professional poker player.   I confess I am not sure exactly what job skills go on that resume, however isn't a "bluff" sort of a lie-in-training, and hasn't she made several million dollars playing poker?  If you can get someone to believe you and do your bidding you are winning whatever round you are winning.  Vanessa's goal is for everyone else to fold and so far she's making that work in the BB game.  I don't necessarily like her or dislike her right not,  I'd really like to see her at the mercy of what we seem to be calling "The Stupid People" and see how much game she brings to the table!

Vanessa was playing a pretty good game, but now I think that she's making a lot of little mistakes. She's obsessing over things that don't matter. Her much valued "integrity" has been put to the test and she failed.

Vanessa felt betrayed by Audrey for 1) outing the Vanessa & Audrey F2 deal to Shelli and 2) putting Vanessa & Steve's "secret alliance" on blast. Vanessa let her emotions get to her and went on the warpath. Vanessa's alliance has many fractures and she's not gonna be able to keep it together.

Vanessa doth protest too much. When you are denying a lie never ever be as indignant as she has been. It just makes you look guilty.

I really thought this would be something she would be aware of already, but the game is probably taking its toll on her.

At least she is not talking at the speed of sound anymore, at least not while I was watching/listening!

I so much want to see her not only not even close to the power this week but on the block to stay, with either Clay or Shelli