Vanessa Rousso (Week 4) - PoV winner (saved Jason)

mayzee

Vanessa needs to stop obsessing over the 2 extra votes, but she is like a pit bull and won't let it go. She wants to blame someone outside her alliance for lying to her, But the truth is that the 2 extra votes for Jeff to stay came from within her own alliance. Steve & Liz will never admit to Vanessa that it was them because they are afraid of her. It really doesn't matter because Jeff was still evicted.

Last night on BBAD, Vanessa let it out to her alliance that she was a professional gambler. But because she talks so fast, I don't think that the others even picked up on the revelation. She was trying really hard to prove that she was right about her "facts".

OMG shut up already about the 2 votes I have a feeling she will be obsessing all week about them. She has no facts and between her and Audrey they will not let it go.I did forget that Audrey is the smartest person in the house how stupid of me to forget that.

I could lead a full horse to water and make it drink before I could get Vanessa to give up on the two "betrayal votes" and concentrate on the game this week.  Now that she is no longer HOH she has plenty of advice on back-dooring Audrey and why it should be done!

There has been a lot of chatter about Vanessa being on meds.  Some people were annoyed about the comments (which I don't understand, because half the BB15 season HG's were taking some kind of ADHD or other meds).  My feeling is if Vanessa is not on some med she needs to be!

I think that Vanessa is putting a huge target on her back with her obsession over what she perceives as "betrayal votes". Some of the HGs had already discussed her treatment of James this past week for something that happened in the first week and they didn't seem to think it was fair. If Vanessa continues to rant & rave about the "2 betrayal votes" it's not gonna end well for her. In a way, I kinda want Vanessa to know that it was Steve & Liz - just to see how she reacts. Will every fiber of her being just shrivel up & die, or will it explode in a rage??? Inquiring minds want to know.

I think that it's kinda funny that Audrey tried to cause drama with her 2 votes against the house for the first 2 weeks , but no one bit. The one week she didn't cast a stray vote, but 2 other HGs did, is the week that the stray votes are causing trouble. I think that's a bit poetic for Audrey. LOL!

well it looks like Becky is going to take the fall for the 2 votes and be put up by one of the people who voted to keep Jeff and I think that sucks. I am begining to not like the twins now or Vanessa. I wish I could see her face when she realizes that she was wrong.

It'll be fun to see her on the block.

That would be worth the price of the CBS ticket!

Otherwise medicate her or have Johnny The Dentist wire her jaw shut for the rest of the season!

Well Vanessa won POV. Lets see what she does with it. I haven't watched much the last day but I did hear her tell Shelli and Clay that she needed to win it. 

Vanessa is going apeshit crazy and Clay and Audrey are going after Audrey big time. She is yelling and lying her ass off. So much for her insisting people never lie to her and play the game with integrity. 

Clay has been yelling at Audrey and Shelli just sitting there with her sunglasses on and listening.

Vanessa is going to win this game if everyone doesn't catch on. 

Vanessa is driving me crazy talking about her honesty and integrity to everyone in the house and lying out her ass 

There is a huge huge huge hate train for Audrey by everyone in the house. 

Kinda sad