Liz Nolan (Week 4) + Twin Twist sister Julia (HoH 1 - dethroned)

I'm surprised that everyone is letting Liz skate by so her sister can join the house. Surely some people in the house think Liz might be after them. 

The HG's aren't considering that it will be two of them, which means one more vote against them.  I want to see both of them play in the game, but if the HG's were smart, they would think of how that will affect them in the game.

Shelli, Clay & Co. are depending on the Twins for an extra person/vote for their alliance (pick any alliance you like; they have at least a dozen) but I am hoping it will backfire on them.  Liz/Julia already voted against Jeff so they might jump ship in the next couple weeks.  I am hopeful it will be interesting but after 16 seasons, the last 10 being pretty much "what the house wants/what production wants" it's probably just blind & stupid enthusiasm!

I have changed my mind again! Lol. (Acting like I'm I the house). I do like Jason, and still not the twins. They are playing Austin, Vanessa and Shelly just to get both in the game. I think they will move to the other side when it is least expected.

Liz (or was that Julia)  was acting like a ticked off JV Cheerleader that Jackie had the nerve to talk game to her.

I dislike the twins more and more.  I wish we didn't know they were twins so I could just dislike them for their pettiness and not just the twin twist.

For most of their time in the house I can only see the differences when they are together, and you can see that Liz is slightly bigger than Julia. However, after their last switch when Julia was wearing the white punishment costume, to me the difference was quite noticeable.

Jackie doesn't believe the twin twist,but now that Liz nominated her, I think that Jackie will be watching her like a hawk. I'm hoping that since Jackie is a dancer she will notice that Julia is a bit smaller than Liz and will become a believer in the twin twist.

During the twins conversation during the televised portion it is now obvious that Liz does not really care about Austin, she's just using him to get ahead in the game.

I can just imagine how stressful it is playing with a twin that is switching in and out every few days.  When your not in the house you have no clue what is going on and who is talking to her about what.  When you switch you only have a few minutes to really tell each other everything and that is just not enough time.  Austin working with and knowing about the twins helps because he can tell the other what has happened in the house.  I think because of this stress Liz and Julia have done things they wouldn't normally.  Julia and Liz are two different people and want to act like themselves but are forced to level their personalities for the game.  Right now I think it is obvious that Liz and Julia are safe until after week five eviction.  Jason has stopped with his twin thing and even made comments that he doesn't care anymore.  Austin, Vanessa, Clay and Shelli have her back right now and that helps as well.  But to be sure they are safe Austin and Liz have to win HOH next week.

I can just imagine how stressful it is playing with a twin that is switching in and out every few days.  When your not in the house you have no clue what is going on and who is talking to her about what.  When you switch you only have a few minutes to really tell each other everything and that is just not enough time.  Austin working with and knowing about the twins helps because he can tell the other what has happened in the house.  I think because of this stress Liz and Julia have done things they wouldn't normally.  Julia and Liz are two different people and want to act like themselves but are forced to level their personalities for the game.  Right now I think it is obvious that Liz and Julia are safe until after week five eviction.  Jason has stopped with his twin thing and even made comments that he doesn't care anymore.  Austin, Vanessa, Clay and Shelli have her back right now and that helps as well.  But to be sure they are safe Austin and Liz have to win HOH next week.

The "twin twist" is another CBS joke.  This one is only a smidge better than the last stupid one, only because there are more savvy HG's (or they have been better briefed or hinted to by the DR).  The twins will enter the game!!!

If there is anyone in that house that still doesn't know/believe that Liz is switching out with a twin, I don't know how they ever even find their way home with that much lack of awareness.

If they all do know, I'm shocked at least Jackie or Jason hasn't asked Julia her name.

Twins they be, but they sure don't look identical.

Even GinaMarie could probably tell them apart immediately. Well, maybe.

On another note, Austin seems to be determined to get Caleb-creepy.

On another note, Austin seems to be determined to get Caleb-creepy.

Personally touching like that creeps me out and I kept wondering what Liz was thinking. Then I watched Liz stroking Austins arm for about an hour when they were laying in the bathroom. I assume she is just leading him on for game reasons.... not sure.

You need one of those giant write on/wipe off boards to keep track of the changing alliances.

The twins (at least one of them) is working with Austin, and they are both, or all 3, working with Shelli & Clay if I have that correct.  They only need to survive next week's eviction and then they can both enter the game, right.  Gosh I hope they are on the block next Thursday.  It might make for some good excitement!

The "twin twist" is another CBS joke.  This one is only a smidge better than the last stupid one, only because there are more savvy HG's (or they have been better briefed or hinted to by the DR).  The twins will enter the game!!!

How is it a joke? It's brought all of us entertainment and something to talk about. The deal was for them to make it through five evictions, so they on their way to accomplishing that.